Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 28. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
bitember down?

***Edit***

It was for a while, back up and hashing now Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

1 BTC can buy how many NutCoin ?

You may get 100m Nutcoin or less
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Does everybody realize that if the dev. (dmx374) sticks to his posted schedule, the NutCoin block rewards are due to be halved about two weeks from tomorrow? If you want these easy NutCoins, you need to be mining them now.  Wink

Buying is even easier Smiley
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Does everybody realize that if the dev. (dmx374) sticks to his posted schedule, the NutCoin block rewards are due to be halved about two weeks from tomorrow? If you want these easy NutCoins, you need to be mining them now.  Wink
Anyone else getting a message in the wallet that:
"Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"

I'm using v0.8.6.2, afaik there's been no updated wallet released?  Huh and it's not syncing properly, was working fine a couple of hours ago

Also I previously contacted qoinpro re getting NUT on there and got a response saying the guy'd voted +1 for NUT in there internal voting system. Smiley

Might need to reboot your wallet. Just check and I dont see any warning with mine.

Well I guess with enough pestering of qoinpro there coming around.  Smiley

I've tried closing and opening it again and it's just stuck syncing, I've got backups so should i just download it again from nutcoin.com and import the wallet.dat file?

if you delete everything other then the wallet.dat in your User/name/appdata/raming/Nutcoin file and just run the wallet you already have installed again, it will re sync the block chain .. See if this fixes the issue

I have same problem before because of my comp suddenly shutdown when the wallet updating the blockchain.
I just backup the wallet.dat and delete all blockchain dan start download again from zero.

Its work dan never have problem since then.
I learn to backup my blockchain separately and regulary so i wont redownload from begining, just copy and replace the damage one if something goes wrong.

Thanks this seems to have fixed the issue, there's no warning message anymore and it's catching up fine, thanks guys, help very much appreciated!
"Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"

I'm using v0.8.6.2, afaik there's been no updated wallet released?  Huh and it's not syncing properly, was working fine a couple of hours ago

Also I previously contacted qoinpro re getting NUT on there and got a response saying the guy'd voted +1 for NUT in there internal voting system. Smiley

Might need to reboot your wallet. Just check and I dont see any warning with mine.

I've tried closing and opening it again and it's just stuck syncing, I've got backups so should i just download it again from nutcoin.com and import the wallet.dat file?

if you delete everything other then the wallet.dat in your User/name/appdata/raming/Nutcoin file and just run the wallet you already have installed again, it will re sync the block chain .. See if this fixes the issue

I have same problem before because of my comp suddenly shutdown when the wallet updating the blockchain.
I just backup the wallet.dat and delete all blockchain dan start download again from zero.

Its work dan never have problem since then.
I learn to backup my blockchain separately and regulary so i wont redownload from begining, just copy and replace the damage one if something goes wrong.
I just sent off an e-mail to the people at CoinPro.com to see if we can get NutCoin listed on their site as a coin for giveaway. They did respond to my original support ticket I entered and gave me the e-mail address of the person I needed to contact. There are several things they want out of a coin before they will list it, but I was also told that they might be willing to make an exception in some cases, NutCoin meets the following:

• Less than 5% premine
  • Listed on at least two exchanges
  • A source of initial funds

The one we don't meet is being listed as having a market cap of at least $100.000 USD according to http://www.coinmarketcap.com

If there is no objections from donors, I could use some of the coins in the Bounty Wallet to fund this giveaway, or I could probably fund it myself.

If you are interested in CoinPro's free coins, including BTC, follow this link and sign up for their giveaways: http://qoinpro.com/cf647314c2af6f9c99dbd6058de4f621
Tried with a fresh wallet download and the problem is with syncing the block chain, it's stuck 9 hours ago on block 288191 Huh

Annoying thing is i'm still mining to this wallet lol. Kinda stumped.

IDK, my wallet synced just fine. Mine was a fresh install and replacing just the wallet.dat file, zero issues.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi, bros.

I'd like to introduce Latiumcoin.

Latium is PoS coin, which is distributed by just signup. It's free and wallet starts to minting perfectly. It's not harmful scam at all.
Its interest rate is 50% per year.

You will receive 5 Latium by signup, and you could earn more by making referral.

Dev is not willing to tell the total amount of coin, however he mentions that this distribution method will bring the people without professional knowledge of mining hardware and software.

Just let them know about Crypto and Latium, and help them to join the Latium network. It's free and will reward both you and your friends.

Please 'click' red link in my signature.

Have a good day!  Cheesy

MY Wallet screen shot: http://prntscr.com/3kihbk
Tried with a fresh wallet download and the problem is with syncing the block chain, it's stuck 9 hours ago on block 288191 Huh

I'm working on syncing a new wallet right now, I'll let you know how it goes, I'm a ways out yet though.

Thanks man, any help much appreciated (epesh since i crossed the 4M NUT mark a couple of days ago lol). Appears to be stuck syncing on block 288191. It's just getting further and further out of sync, 11 hours now, was 9 (even though it was fully synced earlier today Huh) and transactions are still appearing from my mining but they're not getting confirmed since it's stuck on that block  Sad

here's my getinfo if it helps:

"version" : 80602,
"protocolversion" : 70004,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 4299244.08629967,
"blocks" : 288191,
"timeoffset" : 12,
"connections" : 12,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.83085056,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1390691825,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I just tried a transfer .. no issue. Need help from those with better skills then I

I'm working on syncing a new wallet right now, I'll let you know how it goes, I'm a ways out yet though.

I've tried closing and opening it again and it's just stuck syncing on block 288191, I've got backups so should i just download it again from nutcoin.com and import the wallet.dat file?

And yeah hope qoinpro take us on-board too Smiley

Well I guess with enough pestering of qoinpro there coming around.  Smiley

Guys! Nutcoin now has a 100 pages on bitcointalk!:-)

To be honest , when I first saw this coin I didn't believe for a moment it will get here Smiley.

Smiley
yea keep bumping #rockon lol

But the price not bumping anymore.
mining again when diff below 1
Pages:
Jump to: