Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 68. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Please remind me to tell people to vote about once a page!  Grin http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
I have 3 million NUT to sell for 3 satoshi on exchange allcoin :

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/nut_btc

So how much will you make with 3M  Smiley ? Fools like you just keep dumping for pocket money.

Remember MEOWs were also trading for <5 satoshi for weeks. There were days that no one wanted to buy them for 2 satoshi. And after that they went all the way to 100+ satoshi. So keep dumping idiots!

There's always going to be ADD/ADHD miners, no way around that one.  Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

So how much will you make with 3M  Smiley ? Fools like you just keep dumping for pocket money.

Remember MEOWs were also trading for <5 satoshi for weeks. There were days that no one wanted to buy them for 2 satoshi. And after that they went all the way to 100+ satoshi. So keep dumping idiots!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I can create www.reiniciate.com/Nut and appoint moderators if you are interested guys.
Vote today guys, vote from home, vote from school, vote from work and vote using your smart phone!!! http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

***Edit --- I just checked and they've started adding coins, we need your votes!
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
You got strippers in Hawaii let me guess seems to be a trend around here
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Memories of Day 1 (they were all gone by Day 2  Shocked)

Uh huh uh huh uh huh!
 Grin
Sent 100k to adorid
Add to your list people who contributed to the growth and success of Nutcoin.

Developers artist investors.
I will be donating Nutcoins for your work guys. I recall donating Nutcoins to Dev to attract new pool owners never heard back about that 100k donation - to simply ask for nutcoins and never respond back shows a lack of leadership respect and  shortsightedness.

sent 100k for getnut.org

Activity: 445
Good job guys... adorid, your registration isn't working, I tried.

I fixed problem with mail sender to confirm emails.

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
To speak the truth, for some reason i like the people here. I can't consideer myself part of the core community because i bought a gpu about a week and a half ago and though i was flopping around almost every alt released, that just lasted three days. I like hashing with the community. I like the idea of a long term plan. I like nutcoin and i'd really love to see it succeeding. How many do i hold? I'm not a nutcoin millionaire, but that is my goal. Not to dump my coins at the first opportunity but to contribute steadily along the other members when rough time comes. Prepare to go nuts!  Cheer up for our coin people Smiley
Good job guys... adorid, your registration isn't working, I tried.
Activity: 381
Nutlaw Calculator coming soon:
Activity: 445
meanwhile dogecoin and unobtanium are going bananas  Shocked

price is going wild much speculation on making the coin Infinite.

speaking of dogecoin.

I think coins need to have a little bit of infinity to them once the max number has been reached, in order to sustain the coin's losses due to natural loss such as through crashed or lost HDD's or flash drives. There needs to be a stable amount in circulation, not an ever decreasing amount.

Thats why i maked simple website for users to sell and buy stuff for nutcoins.

www.getnut.org

speaking of dogecoin.

I think coins need to have a little bit of infinity to them once the max number has been reached, in order to sustain the coin's losses due to natural loss such as through crashed or lost HDD's or flash drives. There needs to be a stable amount in circulation, not an ever decreasing amount.

speaking of dogecoin.
All I can say is from his behavior he has clearly lost interest and is not supporting the coin as of late.

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I think that we will also need Abe based block explorer in order to be able to get the balance of a Nut address for the paper wallets...
Pages:
Jump to: