Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 69. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Yes really we need consistent information.

All the hush has killed the hashrate

I could actually stand to stay at this hash rate for another 3-4 weeks, but it's getting about time to start gathering our forces to make a planned move.

We should maybe try to create a list of things we need, the paper address generator Thrassos made is great. I can now spread nut by giving some physical coins to people I know.

What We Need:
  • ABE Based Block Explorer
  • IRC Channel - #nutcoin on irc.freenode.com (Some people are in here right now)
  • Graphics - more Artists the better
  • Dice Game, Daily Lottery
  • Faucets
  • Marketing Efforts
  • Paper Wallet Generator
  • Nutcoin Exchange
  • Potential Nutlaw profit calculator - Calculates theoretical value of your coins based on Nutlaw, given a year and number of coins - I can make a website that does this based off dmx's graph

Done:

Donations:
  • 949 Miner - 100k NUT to Adroid for the Exchange site
Activity: 451
I can't believe I've got five pages going on this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/111446-nutcoin-is-coming/

I could actually stand to stay at this hash rate for another 3-4 weeks, but it's getting about time to start gathering our forces to make a planned move. I don't want to move too early, before we've got ourselves a solid foundation under us. Right now that solid foundation is us, this core group of miners that are sticking with this coin and trying to find ways to promote it.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

@RouletteRun

Has the Dev replied to your PM?

No, he has not. I'm hoping he posts something for all of us today or tomorrow, it being the first of the week, but he needs to feed his squirrels some fresh nuts to chew on. Not your type Newtocrypto35.
Activity: 381
An alpha release for Nutcoin Wallet Generator: http://www.nutaddress.org/

Your such a badass thrassos, Ill give this a look today and link it to a few others.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
An alpha release for Nutcoin Wallet Generator: http://www.nutaddress.org/

Hi All,

This is Season 1 Episode 3 of the NutCoin story: The Oath

1) Send a donation to the "Oath Of Allegiance" NutCoin Address:
NXvJWoWvbn18gvaicLphpJCCoNkQcCLZt3

2) Find 5 people of trust around you and teach them about NutCoin
Make a generous donation to their NutCoin address.

3) Send an email to NutCoin Network

Write this inside:
"I, (insert your name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to The NutCoin Network, its members and users, according to nutlaw. So help me God."

Write the NutCoin addresses of the 5 people you recommend inside the email.

Send the email to nutcoin.network [ a t ] gmail.com

Thanks for your support.

I'm still trying to send a small donation to this every day, it doesn't have to be 100k or anything, but I would encourage you to send something too.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@RouletteRun

Has the Dev replied to your PM?
not true just sold 50k. Personally I want to get this coin in the market because things are hot right now. But the vision of this coin is a long term coin
and you must respect that idea. I am watching many of these new coins launch get pumped and destabilize as things start to crumble without
the proper technical and public and market support.

In my personal opinion we are good doing things slow I believe this will get popular and it is to our benefit not to be compared
with the FAIL coins.

I want to see someone step up and create a direction and help grow our mining potential.

I agree with you all the way around on this post, I've been told that the dev. is working on setting up practical applications and arranging supporters for this coin. How true that is? Your guess is as good as mine, but I wrote him a personal message telling him that he needs to expend a little bit of his time and effort on this end too. It's getting hard to promote a coin with no sustained direction and that needs to come from the dev. I love the initial vision of this coin, but it's time to start giving it/us a defined set of goals to work towards so the we can focus our energies on those goals instead of the scatter gun approach we seem to have at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Look at Allcoin, not a single buy order....
because bitcoins sucks Tongue I prefer Litecoins - LTC/Nut trades are there
Allcoins can clean up there UI. Like Timestamps and chronological order of transactions.

not true just sold 50k. Personally I want to get this coin in the market because things are hot right now. But the vision of this coin is a long term coin
and you must respect that idea. I am watching many of these new coins launch get pumped and destabilize as things start to crumble without
the proper technical and public and market support.

In my personal opinion we are good doing things slow I believe this will get popular and it is to our benefit not to be compared
with the FAIL coins.

I want to see someone step up and create a direction and help grow our mining potential.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just put in my 10 votes....but seriously, do you really think this is going to super jump by being added to a bigger exchange...I think not. There is waaaay to much of it already around and unfortunately, this is one of the coins that seems to have been lost in all the new coins being launched everyday.

Look at Allcoin, not a single buy order....
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How many nuts do you have?  Roll Eyes

Two pair of strong sized healthy nuts as of today  Shocked
Is that an appropriate question to ask?  Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
How many nuts do you have?  Roll Eyes
Nutcoin = Stability

Now we need a spin Doctor .
Keep forcing the price of Nutcoin higher, they can't buy them cheap if we don't sell them cheap. We are the keepers of Nutlaw, I know it won't go straight to Nutlaw price, but we need to lead it to the promised land.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: