Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 75. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
can some1 tell me which pools have so much hashrate? o.ö

I know only 2 active pools, bitember and cryptopoolmining - both has an hashrate of 10-12MH/s = 24mh/s, but net hashrate is 70?

Secret pools?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
voted, for now just once, but tomorrow from job i can get more votes Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Got my 10 votes in on allcrypt, will continue to vote up Cheesy
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Got 30 votes in today
Run around to Starbucks for a new IP address and vote again lol I'll take a mint chip and a bag of NUTS
LOL! Cheesy

345Points on NUT! Gogo guys we need more Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I really want this coin to get big!

I have lots of NUT's ( 400k ) and im willing to sell half or more, if youre interested PM me and we ll work something out, for the price/amount.

Yes trust is 0 but im a new member and ive to start somewhere!
Run around to Starbucks for a new IP address and vote again lol I'll take a mint chip and a bag of NUTS
Activity: 451
Clicked it up 10 times
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What are the future plan with this coin and when will episode 4 be available? Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Voted.

i have been busy and might not be mining for 2 months  Cry but ill still try my best to keep up with this coin and help out any way i can
voted 10times for nut - so I called friends that they shall do the same Cheesy

I voted it up, but please be careful, I learned that if you vote our coin up a place, you need to follow it up or you will be voting for another coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
legendary
Has anybody else's wallet just decided that it needed to re-sync going back 4 weeks today?
RR thats exciting with the upgrade. I am adding one more graphics card as well for a total of 5. I chose the powered risers with the usb cable work like a charm. I had problems with my power supply corsair ax850 not having enough pci power plugs so I got crafty and got a splitter again works like a charm. If anyone has any questions about hardware or software we have a good team of techies here that can help you find answers and optimize your mining rig.

Love the hobby

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
We need a printable wallet, too Cheesy
OK, dev., we haven't heard a word out of you in a week, it's about time to make an appearance.
legendary
Someone thought of an online wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: