Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 73. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
So, I tried to vote, but I'm getting a message telling me that I'm using an antique browser.  Roll Eyes I suppose the good news is that I don't see votes going up for any of the other coins. When they get it fixed, we've got some catching up to do.

Voting is back up again!! Go to it guys!! Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I sell 3 million NUT. Offers are welcome. PM me
I think we should adapt adaptive-n-factor scrypt.
Less hash power volatility, resilient to asic mining and on the long run creates a more stable coin.

Is it possible to start over?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Less hash power volatility, resilient to asic mining and on the long run creates a more stable coin.
+1
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So, I tried to vote, but I'm getting a message telling me that I'm using an antique browser.  Roll Eyes I suppose the good news is that I don't see votes going up for any of the other coins. When they get it fixed, we've got some catching up to do.
Remember to vote early, vote often!!!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Where is DMX? :/

He is taking a vacation in Hawaii with the hookers he bought.

He've went Nuts.
Activity: 313
Where is DMX? :/
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
yeah moving along great! Also to anyone whos interested in checking out nutcoin for the first time.  Make sure you check out the freebie!

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4645-million-nut-giveaway-to-new-miners/

Only going to new miners Cheesy.  Help spread the word about the giveaway to anyone you know thats currently not mining nutcoin.

50k !  damn thats 5 x more than i've mined in the last few weeks since i started lol
Activity: 115
Let's go NUTS

ITS FRIDAY
It's Saturday! Cheesy And I'm already nuts Grin
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Let's go NUTS

ITS FRIDAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#33! Smiley (w/o BTC/LTC)

and tomorrow again huge upvotes <3
yeah moving along great! Also to anyone whos interested in checking out nutcoin for the first time.  Make sure you check out the freebie!

Only going to new miners Cheesy.  Help spread the word about the giveaway to anyone you know thats currently not mining nutcoin.
sorry we couldnt find that!
Activity: 109

Great job guys!!! We're up to #36 on the list!!! Keep up the voting!!!
Pages:
Jump to: