Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 98. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't think it would be a good idea for nut to go to that indie exchange site yet...

I saw alien coin up there...and for a coin that only gives out 40 coins each block the selling price is too low.

What more if nut goes there Sad

I really need to buy a GPU Roll Eyes

I don't know where you live, but in the U.S. you can get a Radeon R9 270 that will give you about 430Kh/s for $210.00-$250.00, it you're CPU mining, that would be a big shot in the arm. I knew when I saw our net hash jumping like it just did that it was going to be hurting our CPU guys Tongue I feel for you, I'm not CPU mining, but I can see a difference in my rate of income too. Undecided That part I'm not so happy about, but the increase in miners is a testament to the fact that people are becoming aware and interested in our coin. If you can find any way possible to get yourself a GPU, do so, you won't regret it.

Why not go for 280x vapor from sapphire? Those things go around 720 I think. And it's sold at $330 here. So I'm pretty sure it's much more cheaper if bought in the US
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Now almost 58 Mh/s Net
I wanna sell half the nuts I currently have once that exchange goes through. Just enough for me to buy a 280x and a new proc and mobo Grin
Activity: 451

I don't know where you live, but in the U.S. you can get a Radeon R9 270 that will give you about 430Kh/s for $210.00-$250.00, it you're CPU mining, that would be a big shot in the arm. I knew when I saw our net hash jumping like it just did that it was going to be hurting our CPU guys Tongue I feel for you, I'm not CPU mining, but I can see a difference in my rate of income too. Undecided That part I'm not so happy about, but the increase in miners is a testament to the fact that people are becoming aware and interested in our coin. If you can find any way possible to get yourself a GPU, do so, you won't regret it.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
wohoo a potential market.

http://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=account

Hashrate is building 53.02 gather your nuts.
Activity: 451
Put about half my mining time on Nutcoin since release and finally cracked the 1M mark.  Grin
Congratz little Nut Tongue

Would be nice, if Nut get more Attention Smiley

If you look at our net hash, in the past 12-18 hours it has gone from about 34 to around 50 and the difficulty has gone right up with it. Popularity is kind of a double edged sword, I topped 3M coins in 11 days of mining last night and double digit xxM at the lower difficulty would've been nice, but at the same time, popularity and uses is what will give the coin value. I could go another 3 weeks to a month at low net hash, the plan is not to race to the top, but to be more like the tortoise rather than the hare.  Wink That being said, I'm glad to see that we're gaining some recognition and regardless of where our little coin goes in the short term, I'm in it for the long run and have no plans on letting go of my coins on the cheap in the near future. I'm on the mine and hold strategy and I'm hoping a lot of my partners in this adventure are with me, that's how we're gonna get where we want to go.  Cool Keep mining brothers and sisters!  Grin   
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Good news, Net is on 56 MH now, low diff, keep mining  Grin
Activity: 70
55mhs and Diff is steadily climbing.

It's a little disappointing now that the per-user coins per day is dropping, but at the same time it's good to see new miners joining in NUT.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Put about half my mining time on Nutcoin since release and finally cracked the 1M mark.  Grin
Congratz little Nut Tongue

Would be nice, if Nut get more Attention Smiley
Activity: 22
Activity: 70
This may be good news for NUT miners:

There is a new exchange, freshmarket.co.in.  More information is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-freshmarketcoin-closed-refunds-till-100214-431365

Thanks! In next few days we're goin to make velocitycoin and NUTcoin. Others are questionable now.

Here is an opportunity to give NUT some value.

ETA: Just checked. Net hash has been climbing steadily. Now over 50mhs.
Activity: 28
silence is golden
slow is grow  Cheesy
does nut coin do well on cpu mining ?

I think so.

My friend mined with a 16-core cpu a few days back... he got 5m from it before he got banned from the vps service he was using lmao

Donated 16k to the giveaway fund, will donate more once I hit 2.7M XD
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
does nut coin do well on cpu mining ?
network hashrate is going strong again Cheesy we're at the 50s again nice!
I hope so, but as of now it just seems to be slowly going out of the minds of people
keep mining guys  Cool

By the times this hits an exchange we'd have enough millions to be rich in a few years  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
That's the trend around here a ghost ship. This nutcoin won't take off without serious promotion and marketing chiming in once a week is a fail if you are trying to attract community support.

this isnt a pump and dump coin.  silence is golden.  good fanbase. great community of people.  look at the coins on a website like us.trademybit.com... there are established coins on exchange that multipools are making money off of right now that have LESS of a net hashrate then nutcoin has now.  It may still be small but it still has plenty of room and time to grow.  The dev is not looking to market at the moment hes looking to get merchants and support from dedicated miners.  No reason to get hype up over a coin that just will die without a dedicated foundation.  

Nutcoin has plenty of life left.  Come check us out over at oc.net were always growing in the fanclub and finding new ways to expand nut.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

Dedicate yourself to nut and the plan to grow into something big in the future and none of us will be dissappointed Cheesy. Its the people who fear difficulty increases especially when a coin has so much room to grow that dont see the potential.  Look at doge for instance.  The price is way high now but its difficulty is almost right there with it making it just as profitable to mine as it was a week ago.  A solid fan base is key to get things started though aswell as merchants.

+1 Nut has its own fate!
Activity: 109
That's the trend around here a ghost ship. This nutcoin won't take off without serious promotion and marketing chiming in once a week is a fail if you are trying to attract community support.

this isnt a pump and dump coin.  silence is golden.  good fanbase. great community of people.  look at the coins on a website like us.trademybit.com... there are established coins on exchange that multipools are making money off of right now that have LESS of a net hashrate then nutcoin has now.  It may still be small but it still has plenty of room and time to grow.  The dev is not looking to market at the moment hes looking to get merchants and support from dedicated miners.  No reason to get hype up over a coin that just will die without a dedicated foundation.  

Nutcoin has plenty of life left.  Come check us out over at oc.net were always growing in the fanclub and finding new ways to expand nut.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

Dedicate yourself to nut and the plan to grow into something big in the future and none of us will be dissappointed Cheesy. Its the people who fear difficulty increases especially when a coin has so much room to grow that dont see the potential.  Look at doge for instance.  The price is way high now but its difficulty is almost right there with it making it just as profitable to mine as it was a week ago.  A solid fan base is key to get things started though aswell as merchants.
Pages:
Jump to: