Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 101. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Question though... aside from bitcoin have there been altcoins that really took awhile before they became popular?

I'm kinda new to the crypto world lol

I think litecoin was an altcoin, so i think it counts

ah yeah aside from litecoin too... I mean were there any semi-recent coins that took awhile to get popular? The current trend these days are market your coin asap! so that people mine you

I guess all the alt-coins you can see on BTC-e are the most popular ones + Dogecoin.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Looks like Bitember has gone down  Huh sure hope they come back soon. Dead time sucks.

Their whole site is down, you can't get on any of the other coins either.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think cryptomining pool should lift their ban for now... you could clearly see a difference in the time it takes to get a block solved in other pools...and they get lower nut/day rates.. I think that's why nut isn't growing in terms of mining >.<
Activity: 112
Looks like Bitember has gone down  Huh sure hope they come back soon. Dead time sucks.

So we have to solo mine then.  Grin
Activity: 451
Looks like Bitember has gone down  Huh sure hope they come back soon. Dead time sucks.
Question though... aside from bitcoin have there been altcoins that really took awhile before they became popular?

ah yeah aside from litecoin too... I mean were there any semi-recent coins that took awhile to get popular? The current trend these days are market your coin asap! so that people mine you
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Activity: 224
We need to learn from dodge - community is almost  everything in a coin.
We need to arrange give aways, lottery, maybe even tip bot for reddit.

The more people we can pull towards nutcoin will gain more interest and eventually help stabilize coin.

It is good that this coin isn't on any trade site yet, this way the mining network isn't yet affected the pool jumpers - get a basic group built up and we go to the moon :-)

It's just belief in the concept that rives it in the start. Slow and steady growth for the win.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
WTB BattleField 4 key code for 20K Nuts (CDKey: 20$ /  Nut @ 0.001$, I don't want to break Nutlaw)

PM plz.  Smiley
More power to nuts!  Grin

Joined the lottery btw. Hope to win Cheesy

Miners, this is where we're headed to!  Cheesy

Net hashrate is dropping below 30 Sad
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Ok! I have to work in 5 hours, so I need to get some sleep. Will look into this more tomorrow, and am going to try my hardest to make this easier on me, and easier to enter! May have to just bite the bullet and make a site with a form for now. Will provide an update.

Side note: If anyone is going to Ohayocon this weekend we should meetup! Brainstorm! Go nuts!
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Dev will have our answer. Let us know when we can enter  to win some Lotto.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
No one knows me here, but I have been a long time member over at Overclock.Net, have a good trader rating, blah blah, don't trust me if you don't want to. But I have an announcement!

https://www.facebook.com/nutcoinlottery

https://twitter.com/NutCoinLottery

It has started! We have one of the 3 needed things for a coin!

To enter send 500 NUT to: NhBgM58KqQrZuT4pxPzyGGkhWjyhqZTUZm Have to resolve an issue. If you sent me NUT, send me your wallet and transaction ID. Tomorrows Drawing will go on, but you can only be paid if I receive that info! [email protected]

Drawings every Thursday at 10PM EST.

25k Winner every week.

I can't code worth crap yet, so its all going to be manual, so ONLY send 500 nut or I will throw out the entry. Yes that is an address only for the lotto. I will not enter for ethics reasons. If we grow past 25k in entries, the Jackpot will be adjusted, and some will go towards other community causes, etc. If this gets big, or decently sized, I will work more on automating it, but for now lets see where it goes! First Drawing is tomorrow. Winner picked via transaction log, excel, and random.org!

I am personally funding this to start, in hopes it becomes self sufficient! Spread the word!

Ran into a problem!

Is there a blockchain explorer for nutcoin? Just realized the local transaction log does not show the "From" address. Insight greatly welcomed!
Thank you for your support remember the community will help our reputation grow.

So share and share alike.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
DMFree just donated 100k from NQKNNCJr4pDQyGNyBzy1mL61gyL7kJ5jjA

You have my support in promoting Nutcoin.

Who is next?

Pick me!

200k sent
150K to go and I'd hit 2M Grin

I'll try donating once I hit 2m xD
DMFree just donated 100k from NQKNNCJr4pDQyGNyBzy1mL61gyL7kJ5jjA

You have my support in promoting Nutcoin.

Who is next?
Activity: 156
collecting funds here for a promotional giveaway.  Saving for big new pool owner bounties.  Aswell as other new miner giveaways Cheesy. More info on the oc.net fanclub:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

Please donate to the giveaway fund to help continue the expansion of nutcoin (dont forget max xfer is 50k nutcoin but more then 1 xfer is allowed Cheesy):
NUDsnP2bnXPt8AVdCov5uamLMxWSAbToDD

I am unable to ask for donations on oc.net so The address will be posted here every page or so (pending post amounts Tongue) to help the continued expansion and to send members from oc.net to help aswell Cheesy!

Giveaway/bounty will be posted as soon as funds reach a good level Cheesy.

Also off topic.  Dont forget about the plan guys! dont sell those nuts yet save em up.  The difficulty is on the rise still.  Its a slow gain so far but we are just getting started.  Everyday we are still gaining speed! All we gotta do is put together a good fan base.  Once it hits exchange let the new miners set the price based on the new difficulty.  If you all dump the coins you earned back when it started nut will have a hard time getting to nutlaw.  The goal is to let the new miners set the price.  Then you can slowly get rid of your nut if youd like.  Me personally I will save as it will do nothing but go up after it hits exchange if most of us do this (new miners will hop on out of curiousity and difficulty/price will rise).

Donation send!!!  Smiley
Activity: 97
Pages:
Jump to: