Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUT] NutCoin - The Anti Scarcity Stabilized Currency - page 16. (Read 32714 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Restart with a pool on top please
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I bet some guys have tens of millions. Mining at the starting difficulty for days before seeing any competition. I vote for a restart..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev, let make a decision. Would like to finalize this before i hit the sack if possible. Put a lot of time into this coin today.

As did I.  I vote against a reset.  It was a bit rocky, but we've all managed to fight through it.  I've started getting some blocks again after not getting any for awhile when the blockchain forked.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
who is mining all this blocks?
Activity: 75
How hard is it to set up a pool? I have a great pool domain Smiley
I wish my paychecks came like these nutcoin blocks! Orkney, whats your nut addy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
was nut launched?

is there premined?

Activity: 140
Dev, let make a decision. Would like to finalize this before i hit the sack if possible. Put a lot of time into this coin today.
I see thanks! Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Zero coins paid pool mining  630 khs  Cry

http://nut.broken-arrow.pl/index.php

You were on the old chain, block was around 26k where it should have been 50k. We only pulled around 42k in a short time before things broke and admin reverted to old chain somehow.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Is there any spreadsheet yet where I can buy your nuts. Thanks
Also, @ Snard, your transaction never arrived. my confirmed balance is 50k from OrkneyCoiner
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm also against the reload.

What we need is a pool, the diff is now up and the blockchain will stabilize.
I just mined 10 blocks. 7 were orphans. the are still unconfirmed.
Zero coins paid pool mining  630 khs  Cry

http://nut.broken-arrow.pl/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1274
problem is that i believe almost everyone is getting orphans. this means there are only a few peopel getting all the blocks. this will create an unbalence has few peopel will own million of coins wile other barely. this will break the coin.

i have been solo mining and only reached 15k with tons and tons of orphans. OP says we should get millions a day..

how much did everyone get so far?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm against too, I've been mining all night without problems, maybe just go back to the last version?
Activity: 140
What was the purpose of the latest version btw?  I found the previous version to be more stable than the current one.
Dont get me wrong, im good with either. Eventually the blockchain sorts itself out. I got those trancactions too that you and Snard sent btw.
Personally I would prefer not to do a reload, but I honestly am not sure how you can do it if everyone doesnt choose to. I will go with the majority though.

we had identical starting conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: