Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUT] NutCoin - The Anti Scarcity Stabilized Currency - page 23. (Read 32714 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Created a site where you can download all the wallets - Nutcoins.com

Using your wallet, I find a block, gets confirmed then sent to another address.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Need a pool to get going soon.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
this will crush. hard. difficulty every 48 hrs? once big khs come in and pump this.. it will sky rocket in difficulty in the next difficulty reset. then it won't be worth it to mine it since the difficulty/pay ratio will be so big. even coins that got mine wount be able to move around as no one will be there mining to find a block. it will take days to find a block. one block.. everyone will walk away and it will be impossible to mine at all.

my theory. you will need to bring down your  diffciulty adjustments

It's a good idea, I will try to update this as soon as possible
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
this will crush. hard. difficulty every 48 hrs? once big khs come in and pump this.. it will sky rocket in difficulty in the next difficulty reset. then it won't be worth it to mine it since the difficulty/pay ratio will be so big. even coins that got mine wount be able to move around as no one will be there mining to find a block. it will take days to find a block. one block.. everyone will walk away and it will be impossible to mine at all.

my theory. you will need to bring down your  diffciulty adjustments
Activity: 97
Thank you all to help the launch of nutcoin.

I've have no plan to reset it for these simple reasons:
1) the source code was published to all of you at the same time. It is fair that the people who help the launch by compiling and providing executable to others are a little bit rewarded (for me, no matter if they started mining a few hours before the guys who simply just clicked "Download", with everything OK and "nothing to do")
2) it is almost impossible to tell people to wipe their wallet.dat, I think nobody would do that. Impossible to stop the network propagation.
3) there is no scarcity, and there will be enough coins for everyone (the 5000 coin reward halves every 6 months of so)

Activity: 112
Is there anyone who gets reguar blocks and not orphans with windows qt?  Huh

i wouldn't call it regular i found two valid blocks till now with windows wallet
So anybody willing to give  Grin:
NgA5xjTXU4CF2G9A33SBAoG8j7s98NUCBL

Use my wallet: http://www.chainbrowser.com/qt/nutcoin.zip

I am consistently finding blocks.

I tried your client on Windows, but kept getting no block source available. I believe it is a UPNP issue. Possibly my network blocking the port?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Right so some guys have been mining it for 2 days straight now. That's literally a premine.

without a reset this coin will be dead. guaranteed.

38000 blocks mined so far. That's 190M coins. Already 0,2% of total supply

Personally I start mining last night, I don't know about 2 days but why didn't you mine 2 days ago if the source was public? Why didn't you mine bitcoin 4 years ago when blocks were pouring like rain? You'll be rich now...
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Finding blocks is not an issue, issue is having more than 1 worker and of course, having these workers not being disconnected every few mins.
Activity: 140

i wouldn't call it regular i found two valid blocks till now with windows wallet

Use my wallet: http://www.chainbrowser.com/qt/nutcoin.zip

I am consistently finding blocks.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Wts 145k  Grin
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Well, it seems the nice talk about anti scarcity and fairness is just that, talk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
And then it is going to be traded for big bucks!  Grin Like always  Kiss
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what with this mess ? Launched or not ? Get ur shit together.

Yeah it's unofficially launched. OP went full retard. Others are mining this coin already since 2 days. Your coin is dead, OP
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
what with this mess ? Launched or not ? Get ur shit together.

No pool yet, but not hard to mine yet either.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Right so some guys have been mining it for 2 days straight now. That's literally a premine.

without a reset this coin will be dead. guaranteed.

38000 blocks mined so far. That's 190M coins. Already 0,2% of total supply
Activity: 196
Pools for this coin? I kinda wish the dev would reset to make things a bit more fair, but I guess it's not a huge deal considering the amount of coins.
Mining blocks fairly fast against my Windows wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: