Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUT] NutCoin - The Anti Scarcity Stabilized Currency - page 27. (Read 32714 times)

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Has anyone compiled a windows client yet???
I already tried it with QTCreator without success. I'm just wondering, why the .pro file differs that much from i.e. the one by Mooncoin?
@OP: did you fork the Litecoin Source...and did you edit the .pro file?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Has anyone compiled a windows client yet???
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Maybe you should offer a bounty for a Windows QT and a website.

Yes, this is an excellent idea!

I can send 30 LTC to the first guy who provide us with a deployable Windows QT Wallet.

1) post a download link on this thread
2) send me the LTC address in PM

For the website, I will take care of it (soon)

30 LTC, you're generous Smiley

I will probably do a giveaway later today to promote the coin, stay tuned!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Don't get me wrong but i find this system of launch a bit of a joke.
I get that you are putting a "value" to it from the start and recommending people not to sell till it is established but that is just not how it works.

If people decide that trading it in  forums is worth $1 then that is what they will trade it for.

As for the daily cap it does seem to deal with pumps and dumps, the issue is it does not change the fact that any Windows user can not currently mine the coin. Just because you can't spend all your coins doesn't mean you don't have so many coins. If someone is already mining for instance then by the time a person with windows can mine that other person will already have a days accumulation of coins. Whether it is 50 cents or ten thousand dollars.

The fact is that if people are mining then the coin is launched

Maybe I am missing something.
Activity: 97

Yes, this is an excellent idea!

I can send 30 LTC to the first guy who provide us with a deployable Windows QT Wallet.

1) post a download link on this thread
2) send me the LTC address in PM

For the website, I will take care of it (soon)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Solo mining works great for this coin Smiley
Erm, call me blind but where is the information in the original post that shows you how/where to mine this coin? Clearly people are mining it, so how do I?

I'm using the mac osx client. I uploaded it here - http://206.214.211.212/~ncoin/

You can build from source too.
Activity: 75
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Code:
./nutcoind getmininginfo     
{
    "blocks" : 12746,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00024414,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : true,
    "genproclimit" : 4,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 389569,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

12746 blocks, this is great but unfortunately this is NOT me!
This is all of the guys here who started mining.

a few hours ago ./nutcoind getpeerinfo show me only my 2 connexions when I posted yesterday (I'm French so it's 6 am here, I posted about 24H ago)
and now, getpeerinfo dozen of connexions of peers and miners.

Do not worry, there will be enough nuts for everyone as I said in the post (92 billions of coins).
For now, the matter is not how many coins X or Y has mined, but what we will be able to buy with it within the next years. That will define the real value of the coins.

Erm, call me blind but where is the information in the original post that shows you how/where to mine this coin? Clearly people are mining it, so how do I?
Code:
./nutcoind getmininginfo     
{
}

12746 blocks, this is great but unfortunately this is NOT me!
This is all of the guys here who started mining.

a few hours ago ./nutcoind getpeerinfo show me only my 2 connexions when I posted yesterday (I'm French so it's 6 am here, I posted about 24H ago)
and now, getpeerinfo dozen of connexions of peers and miners.

Do not worry, there will be enough nuts for everyone as I said in the post (92 billions of coins).
For now, the matter is not how many coins X or Y has mined, but what we will be able to buy with it within the next years. That will define the real value of the coins.

Activity: 140
Code:
./nutcoind getmininginfo     
{
}

already premined i guess. source is released linux users can mine. meanwhile windows users waiting for the wallet always same. try new ideas to hide your premining  Roll Eyes

There is no premining. It needs minimum 2 servers to start operating a new coin network, a local machine and a distant hosted daemon with setgenerate set to true to start the network and keep things smooth (we NEED the network to keep going with the confirmations).

So, please do your math before talking about premining:
- I've about 2,5 million of coins since today (since the post on this forum)
- Every body can mine 8600*5000 coins per day (43 millions of coins, 301 millions of coins a week) with a simple MacBook laptop (CPU mining)
- the reward halves every 6 month or so ..

and the coin I've HAD to mine only represent 0.003% (exactly 2,5*100/92000 = 0.00271%) of the total 92 billions of coins that will be issued.

so you want my 2,5 millions of coins? no problem, just give me your NUT address, it will send it to you as a proof of my good faith.
tomorrow I will get another 10 millions on my wallet with my slow laptop.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Windows-QT Wallet please.  Huh
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
we are in a slowish and confidential launch because it's not very stable, no windows wallet, no blockchain, no website etc ..., and there is still have a lot of issues to be fixed.

So, basically this is being premined.

We can not really talk about "premining" as I've only mined about 300 blocks during the development process. It is about 0.003% of the total coins to be issued ;-)

You could just wipe the blockchain and restart when launching?
Activity: 196
already premined i guess. source is released linux users can mine. meanwhile windows users waiting for the wallet always same. try new ideas to hide your premining  Roll Eyes
we are in a slowish and confidential launch because it's not very stable, no windows wallet, no blockchain, no website etc ..., and there is still have a lot of issues to be fixed.

We can not really talk about "premining" as I've only mined about 300 blocks during the development process. It is about 0.003% of the total coins to be issued ;-)
Activity: 140

When will this coin be launched ?

When will this coin be launched ?
Pages:
Jump to: