Pages:
Author

Topic: Nutildah's bounty cheaters & ban evaders thread - page 3. (Read 7841 times)

copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
oh another shitposter.
Do you even know what is the definition of shitpost? Roll Eyes

you say you think?Huh
Yessssssss.

WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT OF WHAT YOU THINK???
Why are you responding then?  Cheesy Cheesy

YES.
just because you believe based on what other person believe.
and you are both NON-TRUSTED , means your words has 0 weight.
So what? What are you trying to point out by saying non-trusted and words have 0 weight? Let's say my words have 0 weight, why did you fucking idiot decide to care about my words? Why are you responding then?  Cheesy Cheesy

and just to make sure i am not being confused with someone- i am not associated with anyone else in this thread.
Then why are you here? Just to write some shit? Mr. Shitposter?  Roll Eyes

Nobody cares your speculation at reputation thread when you do not have reputation at all.
I came here to address to Nutildah and noticed your shitpost where you "think" about something based on what other person "think" and wanted to tell that people should ignore you and your messages because they have 0 weight.
hope it is more clear now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 374
oh another shitposter.
Do you even know what is the definition of shitpost? Roll Eyes

you say you think?Huh
Yessssssss.

Why are you responding then?  Cheesy Cheesy

YES.
So what? What are you trying to point out by saying non-trusted and words have 0 weight? Let's say my words have 0 weight, why did you fucking idiot decide to care about my words? Why are you responding then?  Cheesy Cheesy

and just to make sure i am not being confused with someone- i am not associated with anyone else in this thread.
Then why are you here? Just to write some shit? Mr. Shitposter?  Roll Eyes
copper member
Stack BTC
what are the victims?
and if you left me negative feedback, could you point the method of how my scam supposed to work?
back then i said i will send artworks to people without ANY money and they can tip me IF they like it.
so please tell me who were harmed?
i was bad at english, and i was wrong expressing myself, but hey i can talk 4 languages now, also i am more mature then i was back then.
would probably do differently nowadays. but does it mean that i am deserved negative trust when actually NOBODY was at risk and i was not asking ANY MONEY.
i also have a car to sell, i have not made it but i am selling it as my OWN car.

You don't have to have scammed anybody to deserve a negative feedback:

You were implying that you wanted money at some point:

I am open for negotiations.

The simple fact is you were trying to pass somebody else's work off as your own. That behavior is highly frowned upon in any industry across the entire world. Just accept that you made a mistake and try not to do it again. Even if I deleted your rating (and given your attitude, I'm not), it wouldn't matter. You'd still have -3... 3 other people pointing to why they think trading with you is "high-risk".
I can not force you to leave feedbacks same as you can not force me to start respecting you.
You left feeback just because you play "hero" game.
There were no chance i could have scammed anyone because i was ready to send FIRST blindly expecting for the tip.
so if the artwork hasnt met the expectations- dont tip, dont pay for it. end of story!
but telling that it is a high risk is wrong.
there was NO RISK to the buyers! absolute ZERO!
also i do not care your ratings lol.
at the moment we speak i have about 30,000$ in forum escrow.
so dont worry i am not going anywhere.

are you fucking joking? what is wrong with you people?
nobody gives a shit of what you two believe.
its not related with me, but reading the comments above i am not sure to laugh or cry.

so maybe you two start to send negative feedbacks based on your/people religion , skin colour and BELIEVS ?

Who are you fucking idiot?
Do I look like a joker? I did not send negative tags to anyone. Why don't you check first before you write a comment? Albon has a good reason to tag Darkfighter and I don't think he did anything wrong unless Darkfighter proves he is innocent. Let's say Darkfighter is not a scammer. But there was no reason to log in to his multiple accounts that were also tagged already and vouch for the Darkfighter account. Sometimes forum members do not even vouch for their reputed friends. Here all those accounts vouching for Darkfighter. What a great community member he is.
oh another shitposter.
you say you think?Huh

also who stops me to have multiple accounts if i would want to???
this is just a forum that all it require to be set - username.
it is not a fucking country migration form where you need to apply with a passport. wake up and start to be realistic!
i have about 10000 bitcoin address'es.
should i have 1? NO. its not your fucking business.
i can have as many profiles as i want too, if that would help with my pricacy- WHY NOT???
again, its not your fucking business. for the reference i have just one acc but if i would want to throw this acc away and make the new one there is no force on this planet who would stop me from doing that.
i commented and qouted you because you wrote that you "believe" and you "think".
let me advice you- if you are bad at thinking , do not think at all.

Do I look like a joker?
YES.
so yes your "i believe" made me laugh like you was a joker who came to put a smile on my face.
its not related with me, but reading the comments above i am not sure to laugh or cry.

so maybe you two start to send negative feedbacks based on your/people religion , skin colour and BELIEVS ?

Who are you fucking idiot?
Do I look like a joker? I did not send negative tags to anyone. Why don't you check first before you write a comment? Albon has a good reason to tag Darkfighter and I don't think he did anything wrong unless Darkfighter proves he is innocent. Let's say Darkfighter is not a scammer. But there was no reason to log in to his multiple accounts that were also tagged already and vouch for the Darkfighter account. Sometimes forum members do not even vouch for their reputed friends. Here all those accounts vouching for Darkfighter. What a great community member he is.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
what are the victims?
and if you left me negative feedback, could you point the method of how my scam supposed to work?
back then i said i will send artworks to people without ANY money and they can tip me IF they like it.
i was bad at english, and i was wrong expressing myself, but hey i can talk 4 languages now, also i am more mature then i was back then.
would probably do differently nowadays. but does it mean that i am deserved negative trust when actually NOBODY was at risk and i was not asking ANY MONEY.
i also have a car to sell, i have not made it but i am selling it as my OWN car.

You don't have to have scammed anybody to deserve a negative feedback:

You were implying that you wanted money at some point:

I am open for negotiations.

The simple fact is you were trying to pass somebody else's work off as your own. That behavior is highly frowned upon in any industry across the entire world. Just accept that you made a mistake and try not to do it again. Even if I deleted your rating (and given your attitude, I'm not), it wouldn't matter. You'd still have -3... 3 other people pointing to why they think trading with you is "high-risk".
copper member
Stack BTC
all the forum reputation system is such a fuck up.
Now after 5 years since nutildah left me negative trust, i can share my experience.

Hi Stack.

Don't know why you decided to have a meltdown here & now. I'm just one of four people who tagged you for attempting to pass somebody else's artwork off as your own. It's all there in the references. If you would have maybe asked me to reconsider the rating nicely, I might have removed it. But truthfully yours is one of the easiest negatives I've ever given.

Hello,
Are you interested in realistic portraits ? Do you want one?
I can draw any portrait that you want. Make a surprise for your wife,kid,parent.
Order my services by sendig me a message or post on this thread. I am open for negotiations.
Work example:

Drawing will take from 1 to 4 weeks to make it. Depending on our shedule. We will never ask any money upfront.

Obviously you are pretending these works are your own.  I've seen both of these images before, my daughter is an enthusiast of charcoal drawings, and these are quite famous to those within the niche.

Your words; "work example" and "another work in progress" are clearly meant to portray these images as your own art.  You are a scammer, and Homer ain't no fool.

Work example:

Ok ill share another work in progress...

Archived.

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/07/stunning-photo-realistic-graphite-drawings-by-monica-lee/

https://www.deviantart.com/adrianmoraru/art/Working-Process-455829995

i have made trades for more than million dollars.
earned more than couple of hundred thausands from my artworks.
completed many many successful trades.
does my profile says so? no! it does not.
because nobody gives a shit to leave positive feedback to someone that has negative from before.

Yet you do have positive feedbacks after the negatives, so your own trust feedback proves you wrong. Have a great day.

what are the victims?
i was bad at english, and i was wrong expressing myself, but hey i can talk 4 languages now, also i am more mature than i was back then.
p.s. when you say "my country" is that mean you own it?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
Now after 5 years since nutildah left me negative trust, i can share my experience.

Hi Stack.

Don't know why you decided to have a meltdown here & now. I'm just one of four people who tagged you for attempting to pass somebody else's artwork off as your own. It's all there in the references. If you would have maybe asked me to reconsider the rating nicely, I might have removed it. But truthfully yours is one of the easiest negatives I've ever given.

Hello,
Are you interested in realistic portraits ? Do you want one?
I can draw any portrait that you want. Make a surprise for your wife,kid,parent.
Order my services by sendig me a message or post on this thread. I am open for negotiations.
Work example:

Drawing will take from 1 to 4 weeks to make it. Depending on our shedule. We will never ask any money upfront.

Obviously you are pretending these works are your own.  I've seen both of these images before, my daughter is an enthusiast of charcoal drawings, and these are quite famous to those within the niche.

Your words; "work example" and "another work in progress" are clearly meant to portray these images as your own art.  You are a scammer, and Homer ain't no fool.

Work example:

Ok ill share another work in progress...

Archived.

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/07/stunning-photo-realistic-graphite-drawings-by-monica-lee/

https://www.deviantart.com/adrianmoraru/art/Working-Process-455829995

because nobody gives a shit to leave positive feedback to someone that has negative from before.

Yet you do have positive feedbacks after the negatives, so your own trust feedback proves you wrong. Have a great day.
copper member
Stack BTC
Well that's nice if you've earn a good amount of money, respect to those users who willing to take risk to trade with you despite you got few negative feedback.

but yet she/he/it is getting positive feedbacks on 25$ trades and building green trust.
are you kidding with me?? 25$ trades and green trust :DDD
If you think he not deserve to get a positive feedback on $25 trade, you should blame the user who left the feedback to him. After all it depends on each user view how's someone deserve to get a positive feedback.

there were members who trusted me with 6 digit amounts upfront and im still here.
thats why green or red trust means nothing on the forum. All this trust system is complete wortless.
Not really, if you're not receive positive feedback and full of negative feedbacks, I don't think there's someone want to give you loan without collateral.

If the trade is using escrow, someone don't need to worry to trade with a negative feedback user.

fuck off peace of shit.
your speculation is air to me

"how's someone deserve to get a positive feedback" - what means deserved ? if i open a trade for 10k$ and send in the money. what else i have to do to be deserved? begging? or my money is different?
you just simply said that the trust is given based on NOTHING. And most of the time people give a green trust just based on speculation if they could get the same back and if the one who is giving them back has a chance to be in DT1 one day or not. if not, they dont bother as giving trust is wasting of time to them.
isnt it wortless? it is.
if i have completed the trade of course i have deserved a possitive word and there is nothing else i should be doing to be fully deserved. prove me different and ill take my words back.

Not really

how should i understand this?
speculation?
accusation?
or bullshiting?
do you want to bet 10k and find this out? put your money where your mouth is and i am ready to entertain you.

i could have simply abandoned this account and continued doing all my trades with the new one, but i selected to keep going because nobody can stop a trader from making good trades.
And beside that those negative feedbacks were disturbing my journey i still have managed to do more volume than probably most of you who have commented here.
i was one of the largest liquidity providers for digital collectibles during the bear market and i am known by many users who have at least some relation with counterparty or btc collectibles.
This is why i say that this feeback system is worthless, i have tipped people for more money than some of DT trust memebers have made trades volume for. thats why its absolutely ridiculous to say that those reds should stop people to work with me. especially when all the members who left those feebacks didnt risked anything or wasnt directly related to me or my trades. i take that as bullshit and i do not give a fuck what you think about me, you will not need to live with me nor you should care. so shut the fuck up and keep doing your dirty job pretending you are the hero just because you enjoy sending negatives to people.

p.s. if combined my telegram and discord profiles the trades i made otc would be easy few millions.
there were some projects that i have sold coins for more btc than those projects team has sold during their initial coin offerings, i was nailing arbitrage and i was good at it.
so believe me , the least i cared were those reds on the forum, thats why it took me 4-5 years to finally come here and talk about it.
i just wanted to let you know that i was succesful and now you can go CRY HARDER and continue with your 25$ green feedback trades. you look like a bored clowns to me, you probably have nothing else to do. Keep going and good luck on your journey.

p.s.s. if someone of you think i am rude, yet again i dont give a shit of what random anons think about me.
i know that i have shared my experience and helped to many people. i have donated part of my earnings to poor children in Ukraine and also helped at least 4 artists to start their journey of creating bitcoin art and shared all i know without asking anything back from them.
If you would ask them to give a word on me i can bet they would take their hats off.
Thats what i care and thats what i like to do, nobody is forcing me to give advices or show them the right path, i just like to see people happy about the changes.
 also,i never ever asked for someone to leave a feedback on me, i dont care. it is not feedbacks that makes me feel good. This account can be easy thrown away and i would still be the same person.
in the corner of my heart i know that i share my joy and experience and that is what makes me feel OKAY.
i am kind and friendly to people that i am connected with and at the same time i can be rude and send you to hell if you dare to stand our way and pretend you do hero "plays" when actually just speculating on your common bullshit.

My .02
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
Well that's nice if you've earn a good amount of money, respect to those users who willing to take risk to trade with you despite you got few negative feedback.

but yet she/he/it is getting positive feedbacks on 25$ trades and building green trust.
If you think he not deserve to get a positive feedback on $25 trade, you should blame the user who left the feedback to him. After all it depends on each user view how's someone deserve to get a positive feedback.

there were members who trusted me with 6 digit amounts upfront and im still here.
thats why green or red trust means nothing on the forum. All this trust system is complete wortless.
Not really, if you're not receive positive feedback and full of negative feedbacks, I don't think there's someone want to give you loan without collateral.

If the trade is using escrow, someone don't need to worry to trade with a negative feedback user.
copper member
Stack BTC
I believe he has a good reason to believe

Activity: 602
Merit: 0
Maybe you don't think we'll can you you proved that I am stolen other 300$?

I have no idea what are you talking about. I am sorry for that. English is not my first language and I am that much bad not to understand what you tried to say. If you mean "Can I prove that you stole $300"? The answer is, No. I cannot. I am not the one who tagged you for that nor the victim. Albon is a DT member and I believe he has a good reason to believe that you stolen the $300. But can you help me understanding why did you decided to post here with all your alt accounts? What benefit do you expect from nutildah while the tagger is Albon?
Thank you @Shishir99 for revealing the truth about this cheater scammer who uses new alt accounts to mislead and scammed people. As for the fact that he stole 300 USDT from one of the innocent members, you can check out the following topic link and the attached evidence here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkfighter-a-scammer-who-uses-alt-accounts-5471907

I did not tag him based on lies but on facts. This is my last comment here about this liar in order to keep this topic clean and free of spam posts. Thanks also go to Nutildah for creating this topic.
Lol how can you told me that I stolen? You give  me red without any evidence you just do it your way.
copper member
Stack BTC
get a life! what you do is not important, nor anybody cares.

edit: so basasically how i see it, you are "buying" trust with your hero actions.
pretending that you care people for them to see you as a nice person.

by the way thats one of my artworks: https://xchain.io/asset/FAKETHOUSAND.ORIGINAL

its fake. i was inspired by such fools like you and started to fake artworks. i even wrote its FAKE on the artwork itself and sold it for 9800$ in bitcoin.
that should be more than you ever made on this forum. now get lost and keep doing your foolish hero threads.
She/it even wrote her/its name on this thread topic to make sure people would cherish and love of what she do.
For me it is "buying" of respect and trust.
you are boring person.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

I have no idea what are you talking about. I am sorry for that. English is not my first language and I am that much bad not to understand what you tried to say. If you mean "Can I prove that you stole $300"? The answer is, No. I cannot. I am not the one who tagged you for that nor the victim. Albon is a DT member and I believe he has a good reason to believe that you stolen the $300. But can you help me understanding why did you decided to post here with all your alt accounts? What benefit do you expect from nutildah while the tagger is Albon?
Thank you @Shishir99 for revealing the truth about this cheater scammer who uses new alt accounts to mislead and scammed people. As for the fact that he stole 300 USDT from one of the innocent members, you can check out the following topic link and the attached evidence here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkfighter-a-scammer-who-uses-alt-accounts-5471907

I did not tag him based on lies but on facts. This is my last comment here about this liar in order to keep this topic clean and free of spam posts. Thanks also go to Nutildah for creating this topic.

I just want to know one thing here how can Albon give me red trust without any proof?
And also I have no multiple accounts.

--

yes i see in your address there is no transaction in 15 days how can he give u red?

Yes you are right. there is no transactions in your address : 0xa58ba40D6CBAeF4DBde481f58e6cB0e740F385DC
I attention everyone you can check and take action against albon

So you decided to expose your other red-tagged alts account here by vouching with those accounts? Even if there were some confusion and this is why nutildah leave you a neutral. Now you are proving that those are your alt accounts. LOL. I cannot imagine how dumb a person could be. Do you think people will believe these vouches?

Even though those accounts were connected to some different alt farms, now it's there should not be any confusion and you guys connected your first firm to another firm. LOL. bad luck.
--

yes i see in your address there is no transaction in 15 days how can he give u red?

Yes you are right. there is no transactions in your address : 0xa58ba40D6CBAeF4DBde481f58e6cB0e740F385DC

So you decided to expose your other red-tagged alts account here by vouching with those accounts? Even if there were some confusion and this is why nutildah leave you a neutral. Now you are proving that those are your alt accounts. LOL. I cannot imagine how dumb a person could be. Do you think people will believe these vouches?

Even though those accounts were connected to some different alt farms, now it's there should not be any confusion and you guys connected your first firm to another firm. LOL. bad luck.
Activity: 82
@albonBTC he gave me red without any evidence. He told me I stolen someone 300$ but in my address there is no transaction here Albon: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/albon-123824
I hope you guys should take action.
Activity: 406
Merit: 120
@albonBTC he gave me red without any evidence. He told me I stolen someone 300$ but in my address there is no transaction here Albon: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/albon-123824
Pages:
Jump to: