Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 136. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm just waiting for the price to crash. Should be seeing a huge sell off in the upcoming weeks, I'm guessing about a month before ardor coins are distributed. I'd like to buy some to get ahold of ardor but I'm not touching anything over 2k sathoshis.
Keep in mind that the total ARDR you will receive is being calculated the following way:

(x/2160) * y with x being the number of hours you hold NXT and y being your NXT balance.

Therefore if you wait until the last month (720 hours) before the snapshot you will only get 720/2160 = 0.33333333 ARDR per NXT you buy.

Personally I dont think 2k sat will be happening within the snapshot period, because that whole Ardor thing put Nxt back in the focus. We have lots of new people interested and invested in Nxt/Ardor as a tech. Many of them will stay until the snapshot of July 2017.

I wonder if the developer of this project still exist? I think it will also affect the price of the coin. I was holding some NXT but not intended for trading. I just use it for transferring another coin in other exchanging sites. I was just making up my mind if I will invest i this coin for trading. Just making some research  Grin
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
I'm just waiting for the price to crash. Should be seeing a huge sell off in the upcoming weeks, I'm guessing about a month before ardor coins are distributed. I'd like to buy some to get ahold of ardor but I'm not touching anything over 2k sathoshis.
Keep in mind that the total ARDR you will receive is being calculated the following way:

(x/2160) * y with x being the number of hours you hold NXT and y being your NXT balance.

Therefore if you wait until the last month (720 hours) before the snapshot you will only get 720/2160 = 0.33333333 ARDR per NXT you buy.

Personally I dont think 2k sat will be happening within the snapshot period, because that whole Ardor thing put Nxt back in the focus. We have lots of new people interested and invested in Nxt/Ardor as a tech. Many of them will stay until the snapshot of July 2017.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Did you know that you can mine NXT in the Lucky node lottery project?
Follow instructions in the link and turn your laptop into a money making machine. You don't wear off your computer, the computational requirements are so low, some people set it up on a solar powered Raspberry Pi.
Run it 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play. Bandwidth requirements are quite low for modern ISP plans.

Mine NXT, get ARDR.

Now it comes with 3 extra rounds at 20:00, 0:00, 4:00 UTC for the daily total of 15 rounds!
Activity: 196
I am trying to decide if I should use the online wallet at https://wallet.mynxt.info/ or if I should download and install the nxt wallet onto my pc. I assume the online MyNXT wallet is safe. Any suggestions?

Mine is perhaps not the type of user feedback you're looking for since I am one of the people operating the myNXT service, but just to leave some points to keep in mind:

- MyNXT does not use any central wallet, or hot/cold wallets the way exchanges do. Every online wallet user runs real Nxt account/s through the online wallet interface.
- Users can download a backup of their wallet easily. This allows to open the wallet accounts using the Nxt Client anytime.
- MyNXT does not store the passphrases for users accounts. Users save a master password which is used to sign requests in the client side. This is, your master password (the "secret passphrase" equivalent in MyNXT) never leaves your browser.

So I'd say MyNXT accounts are as safe as user passwords are. Register using strong passwords and keep them securely saved, same as you would do with the Nxt Client.

Thanks for the reply. I decided to download and use the Nxt client.
The Ardor website is now available in Mandarin!

www.ardorplatform.org/zh-hans

Activity: 406
Online wallet not sending registration validation emails, so no new sign-ups; good timing? PC wallet downloading 800,000+ blocks.

Meanwhile you can try release 1.10.0e, it works as a Lite client until the blockchain has downloaded. It means it's fully functional immediately after installation.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Question: What will be the relevance of NXT after Ardor is launched? Will it have any at all?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I would use the Supernet client. It is the best lightweight wallet for Nxt and some other crypto currencies at the moment. You can also manage your assets with the client.

I am trying to decide if I should use the online wallet at https://wallet.mynxt.info/ or if I should download and install the nxt wallet onto my pc. I assume the online MyNXT wallet is safe. Any suggestions?
Activity: 460

Mine is perhaps not the type of user feedback you're looking for since I am one of the people operating the myNXT service, but just to leave some points to keep in mind:

- MyNXT does not use any central wallet, or hot/cold wallets the way exchanges do. Every online wallet user runs real Nxt account/s through the online wallet interface.
- Users can download a backup of their wallet easily. This allows to open the wallet accounts using the Nxt Client anytime.
- MyNXT does not store the passphrases for users accounts. Users save a master password which is used to sign requests in the client side. This is, your master password (the "secret passphrase" equivalent in MyNXT) never leaves your browser.

So I'd say MyNXT accounts are as safe as user passwords are. Register using strong passwords and keep them securely saved, same as you would do with the Nxt Client.

This release should be easy to use in Lite mode.
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=11717.0
hdn
Activity: 682

I have used it from time to time and I have no problems ever since. I also have not seen any hacking that have occurred with the site shich is a good sign. I would like to hear what the others think because I might have missed something.

Same me too,on line wallet is doing ok.

I have used it from time to time and I have no problems ever since. I also have not seen any hacking that have occurred with the site shich is a good sign. I would like to hear what the others think because I might have missed something.
Thanks for replying. It doesn't look like this forum is very busy. I will wait to hear what others have to say regarding the MyNXT wallet before transferring nxt to it or before just downloading the nxt wallet to my pc.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

Activity: 423
When i use myNXT.info wallet everyday i must clean cookies in chrome browser because i get 'INVALID TOKEN" message. Is it normal? Can i do something with this or i just must clean cookies everyday?

That is weird, we never have seen this issue reported. Please send a message to myNXT support address, [email protected], and we can look into it.

Sorry, my folt, i figured out that only need to refresh page to avoin this message and be able to login, and it is not big problem. However its somthing new for me.
1/4 of all ARDOR tokens have been distributed tonight.
Can still get in the action for the remainder 75% of tokens.
Jump to: