Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 139. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
after 12 oct, can we sell ARDOR and how about the price..., still not understand very well

You will automatically get ARDR tokens in your account, which you can trade on the Nxt Asset Exchange. I think the chances are good that this asset will also be tradeable on the major exchanges.

Will i get ARDR if i keep NXT on exchange?

Yes in your wallet only on participating ones. Check www.ardorplatform.org

Ok thx. Anyway i would like to keep my NXT on desktop wallet, but i have problem. After installing client (1.9.2) there is folder in Program Files (223MB) and in appdata/roaming 7MB folder and desktop icon. So when i try run it by desktop icon, my chrome browser opens website but it says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. How can i fix this?

Which operating system do you use? Generally the wallet you can open in the browser is only the client, you need to connect to a NRS server. A special case is the desktop client for windows, this one brings it's own NRS server with it and starts server and client automatically if you click on the icon.

I use windows 7 64bit.

Then you can use the desktop wallet for windows: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.9.2.exe
(the exe is digitally signed by issuer "Stichting NXT")

Ok, so i instaled from your link and it is again same thing - it opens in browser and ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Sad

Could you please post your logfile, you can access it through the menu if you click on the blue nxt icon in your systray.

Hmm, nothing appears in my systray associated with NXT, i clicked NXT WALLET icom from desktop and NXT SERVER icon from start menu.

I think it's better you open a ticket at the Nxt helpdesk: https://nxt.org/support/

Ok, tx a lot @CryptKeeper for your time, i didnt have service pack 1 instaled, and now is ok, i have my desktop wallet. Have nice day mate:)
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
after 12 oct, can we sell ARDOR and how about the price..., still not understand very well

You will automatically get ARDR tokens in your account, which you can trade on the Nxt Asset Exchange. I think the chances are good that this asset will also be tradeable on the major exchanges.

Ok thx. Anyway i would like to keep my NXT on desktop wallet, but i have problem. After installing client (1.9.2) there is folder in Program Files (223MB) and in appdata/roaming 7MB folder and desktop icon. So when i try run it by desktop icon, my chrome browser opens website but it says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. How can i fix this?

Which operating system do you use? Generally the wallet you can open in the browser is only the client, you need to connect to a NRS server. A special case is the desktop client for windows, this one brings it's own NRS server with it and starts server and client automatically if you click on the icon.

I use windows 7 64bit.

Then you can use the desktop wallet for windows: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.9.2.exe

Ok, so i instaled from your link and it is again same thing - it opens in browser and ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Sad

Could you please post your logfile, you can access it through the menu if you click on the blue nxt icon in your systray.

Hmm, nothing appears in my systray associated with NXT, i clicked NXT WALLET icom from desktop and NXT SERVER icon from start menu.

I think it's better you open a ticket at the Nxt helpdesk: https://nxt.org/support/

I use windows 7 64bit.

legendary

I use windows 7 64bit.

I use windows 7 64bit.

legendary

I use windows 7 64bit.

I use windows 7 64bit. I tought i install desktop client
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Build your future with blockchain & DeBuNe -
@1debune #Nxt #entrepreneur #collaboration
https://twitter.com/DCatallaxy/status/758768346154369028

legendary

hdn
Activity: 682
NXT/Ardor Platform to Make #Blockchain Cheaper and Safer.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/nxtardor-platform-to-make-blockchain-cheaper-and-safer
#NXT #Ardor @CoinTelegraph
Activity: 600
Nxt-kit developer
If you have missed the live interview of @Damelon on CORE tv about the Ardor platform yesterday:
https://youtu.be/Dzt59pkBYnU
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Ardor Project Interview Tomorrow on Youtube LIVE now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzt59pkBYnU&feature=youtu.be
The snapshots for #Ardor stop in 11 weeks. What is the average amount of $ARDR you have? Get more #NXT and #stake!
Jump to: