Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 150. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Nxt 2.0 Ardor in Cointelegraph

Ardor - New Competitor to Ethereum Arises Amidst Reports of The DAO Attack

Ardor, a “child chain” platform developed by the Nxt core dev team, is announced. The news comes amidst reports of The DAO hack. The event, which led to up 3 million Ether being lost to attackers, has had a very negative impact on Ethereum - the most popular Blockchain-as-a-Service platform so far.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ardor-new-competitor-to-ethereum-arises-amidst-reports-of-the-dao-attack
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Its just a good timing when I bought nxt at cheap price. Now I have doubled my BTC value overnight Smiley

I was right around the high 1400 and low 1500. I don't remember what the price was when I posted the NXT 2 speculation thread, I think we were hovering around 16.  Sold a good chunks and waiting for the next spike. The plan for Ardor seemed pretty clear once people caught on.

Nxt will be as good when 2.0 comes out . See where NEM , waves and now ARDOR derived from.

It was a really smart move for the community to skip an ICO. I would imagine the prospects of 1000s of BTC would be appealing for development, this allows everyone to get in without the distribute blackcloud over NXT. In the next 6 months, top 5 potential.

Yeah! And really nice to see that the solid work of the Nxt developers finally pays out. Nxt tech is so advanced but only few people know about it. Look for example what you can do with the Nxt asset exchange in combination with phased transactions, those are really DAO-like features without the risk of a system with turing-completeness!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Its just a good timing when I bought nxt at cheap price. Now I have doubled my BTC value overnight Smiley

I was right around the high 1400 and low 1500. I don't remember what the price was when I posted the NXT 2 speculation thread, I think we were hovering around 16.  Sold a good chunks and waiting for the next spike. The plan for Ardor seemed pretty clear once people caught on.

Nxt will be as good when 2.0 comes out . See where NEM , waves and now ARDOR derived from.

It was a really smart move for the community to skip an ICO. I would imagine the prospects of 1000s of BTC would be appealing for development, this allows everyone to get in without the distribute blackcloud over NXT. In the next 6 months, top 5 potential.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I was right around the high 1400 and low 1500. I don't remember what the price was when I posted the NXT 2 speculation thread, I think we were hovering around 16.  Sold a good chunks and waiting for the next spike. The plan for Ardor seemed pretty clear once people caught on.

Activity: 448

I was right around the high 1400 and low 1500. I don't remember what the price was when I posted the NXT 2 speculation thread, I think we were hovering around 16.  Sold a good chunks and waiting for the next spike. The plan for Ardor seemed pretty clear once people caught on.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
It would really be time for NXT to hit 5000 satoshi, or even more. I think the future is optimistic for NXT. We can correct what ETH messed up.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It looks like Ardor gaining interest, nxt is at $17M marketcap  Smiley
Activity: 293
ok thanks.. i was success sending with message.
Activity: 406
how to send balance from web wallet? i try send balance to bittrex without message can't receive?! why can help anyone? thanks

Did your web wallet balance update after sending nxt? If nxt is sent successfully and you can find your transaction id in the block explorer https://nxtportal.org you need to contact bittrex support, they should be able to help you update your deposit account when you give them the transaction id.
Activity: 293
how to send balance from web wallet? i try send balance to bittrex without message can't receive?! why can help anyone? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
1.9.0e released!

https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-9-0e/

Key points from the changelog:

This is an experimental release. It is a required update for all testnet nodes,
optional for main net.

This release enables taking multiple snapshots of accounts NXT balances, every
60 blocks, for a period of 90 days, and distributing an ARDR token based on the
average of those balances, at the end of the snapshot, to be used for the Ardor
consensus chain token distribution in Nxt 2.0.

On testnet, the snapshot will start at block 649400 and end at block 779000
(June 24).
On mainnet, the snapshot will start at block 870400 (expected July 14) and end
at block 1000000 (Oct 12).

To get your ARDR tokens, it is essential that you keep your NXT balance in your
own account.
There is no need to run a node or forge. It is the confirmed NXT
balance that is used for the snapshot, not the unconfirmed (available) balance,
so having some NXT locked in open AE bid orders, shufflings, etc, will not
affect your ARDR distribution. For balances on exchange accounts, it will be up
to each exchange to handle the re-distribution of the ARDR tokens that will get
automatically sent to the exchange account at snapshot end.

On the quote above: the Nxt Foundation will be in contact with exchanges to help out with this process. Will keep you updated.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
First advertisement platform that accepts Nxt! place banner ads, create faucets or earn free coins.

At www.fauceting.com, earners can get free Nxt and advertisers can promote website by creating or sponsoring faucets.

Project just started this week!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Now is the time to promote NXT, ETH is crumbling really, and we have better chance than ever to get back in the top 10, heck even in top 5 if we do it smart.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
Can someone explain why I should invest in Nxt2.0?

Nxt is going to make the scalibility better and the possibilty for companies to make their own blockchain on Nxt 2.0. This is what will be a key feature for blockchains the coming years.

When you hold NXT from 1 july till 1 october snapshot are taken and you will receive the same amunt in the forging/staking token for Nxt 2.0: FXT (temp name). You will receive all the fees from all the blocks you have forged of all childchains! Something like mining, but you can do it with your own computer.

And you will receive 0.5 FNX (temp name). The transaction token/coin in the new childchain for the new Nxt.

And you keep the NXT in the old Nxt that will not stop. So good give you nice profits the coming years.

Soon the marketing campaign will start and probably people want to buy more NXT. The price of NXT is low now, so could be a good choice to do it now. It's very unlikey that the price of NXT will be lower (never did before).

And It 's cool to be part of Nxt of course!  Wink

So, as a Nxt holder (as per July - October snapshot) I'd receive Nxt 2.0: FXT equivalent to my original Nxt holding plus I continue to own that original holding as well - i.e. it's not a swap?

You are right. It is not a swap, because you don't need to send your original Nxt to exchange for new Nxt 2.0.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Can someone explain why I should invest in Nxt2.0?

Nxt is going to make the scalibility better and the possibilty for companies to make their own blockchain on Nxt 2.0. This is what will be a key feature for blockchains the coming years.

When you hold NXT from 1 july till 1 october snapshot are taken and you will receive the same amunt in the forging/staking token for Nxt 2.0: FXT (temp name). You will receive all the fees from all the blocks you have forged of all childchains! Something like mining, but you can do it with your own computer.

And you will receive 0.5 FNX (temp name). The transaction token/coin in the new childchain for the new Nxt.

And you keep the NXT in the old Nxt that will not stop. So good give you nice profits the coming years.

Soon the marketing campaign will start and probably people want to buy more NXT. The price of NXT is low now, so could be a good choice to do it now. It's very unlikey that the price of NXT will be lower (never did before).

And It 's cool to be part of Nxt of course!  Wink

So, as a Nxt holder (as per July - October snapshot) I'd receive Nxt 2.0: FXT equivalent to my original Nxt holding plus I continue to own that original holding as well - i.e. it's not a swap?
Jump to: