Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 18. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Can someone help me with Nxt/Ignis wallet. I have Andriod version of the wallet on a tablet. It was working just fine, showing balance both for Nxt & Ignis. But now for past few days I have not been able to open up the wallet. Upon launching the interface, after more than a minute wait, I get a small white screen inset along with a small side message pop up which says 'mobile app stopped, cannot find remote nodes'

On the white inset screen, it says I am working offline. There is a field where it is asking for Remote Node Port.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
From Nxt/Ardor slack:

We are pleased to provide an early announcement with the Ardor community. Ardorgate (www.ardorgate.eu), and the AEUR child chain is now live and will be officially announced on Monday! This new child chain token, AEUR, is directly pegged to the Euro, and provides a quick and simple way for users to purchase cryptocurrency using a Mistertango (www.mistertango.com) account.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I don't think we need to worry about Nxt future, especially when you hold both Nxt and Ardor.
The team behind it is solid, has been in cryptocurrency for a long time.
Hold as long as you can.
I think here are more worried about Ignis than Nxt and Ardor.
Ignis is part of the Ardor platform. So if you think the Ardor team is solid, you should also not worry about Ignis Wink

The reason for the Ignis listing delay at the big altcoin exchanges (Poloniex + Bittrex) is that exchanges need to implement bundling, which is new for them. I guess Polo and Bittrex use a complex software ecosystem, so they have to adapt it to be sure that coins have really been deposited and withdrawn. There could be delays, for example, if there are no bundlers available or those that are there request a too high minimum fee. The fee they pay for withdrawals is another aspect to consider - to be sure to get transactions bundled, they must know what the bundlers currently are requesting, like it's the case with miners in Bitcoin and similar currencies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I don't think we need to worry about Nxt future, especially when you hold both Nxt and Ardor.
Hold as long as you can.

I think here are more worried about Ignis than Nxt and Ardor. There are no doubts about Nxt and Ardor the doubts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Hold as long as you can.
Activity: 140
Holding will make sense as price will definitely increase in a month or two and selling that for some cents makes no sense.Holding the coin will be beneficial and will definitely make you earn more than now.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
I would considering both mining and buying this coin at the moment. Affordable price to store some good amount and HODL for a while.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
price=(hold*hold)+hold/0.hold*Luck
technology=(Developer+Community)*2*inspiration
If you missed XEM AD IG ,Be cool, you have NXT
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I have been holding Nxt for a long time, which I am proud of.
I got Ardor and Ignis because I just hold Nxt.
If you combine all these together, that is not bad at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Could somebody tell me, from which IPs does the www.peerexplorer.com (for NXT) and ardor.peerexplorer.com (for Ardor) the measuring of running nodes ? I'd like to set up firewalls in front of my NRS correctly...thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I guess people are confused with this Nxt/Ardor/Ignis thing.
There should be lots of movements since the snapshot and launch, or the price will keep declining.
Activity: 98
 Our presence here is very important! Go NXT!gogogo,gud luck for this
Perhaps it's time to create a special section for Ignis (IGNIS) ?

I think there will be many questions in the coming weeks and months. After all, a lot of "collectors".

There are many ambiguities about the future of IGNIS ? Naturally, I want to know in more detail and in detail.

What will be the capitalization, and on what large exchanges will be traded. At whom any opinions ?

At the moment, capitalization on coinmarketcap.com is not defined. Therefore, it is difficult to navigate in terms of investment and trade.
Tell me please how can I register in https://www.mynxt.info/ ?

I found no buttons for registration anywhere.

Or to me need to register on another site in order to have access to mynxt.info ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
honestly i would hold,sellin for 30 cents makes no sense, for sure the coin will have a rise up , even if it takes few months. nxt project seems quite legit, there are many project with a good team, going through some rough patches market wise, but what matters the most is the team,like mysterium, omisego,tenx, etc.. some of those will become the future, so if you can hold , hold.
Totally true.
Nxt is still under development by a capable team. It will have a better future.
Activity: 47
honestly i would hold,sellin for 30 cents makes no sense, for sure the coin will have a rise up , even if it takes few months. nxt project seems quite legit, there are many project with a good team, going through some rough patches market wise, but what matters the most is the team,like mysterium, omisego,tenx, etc.. some of those will become the future, so if you can hold , hold.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
StealthPay gives you the possibility to cash out NXT to Amazon Gift Cards of any value if you are registered on Bittrex or Cryptopia.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Exchange NXT to BTC on Bittrex or Cryptopia.
2) Exchange BTC to XST (StealthCoin).
3) Sell XST here and choose Amazon Gift Card payout method (In Your Payment Details put your email):
http://www.stealthpay.com/sellxst

Best,

StealthPay

Bad marketing strategy. If you are one of the devs, you should be ashamed and stop being pathetic. Work your coin up and get rewarded of your clean hardwork.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
When will there be any really big news to make Nxt/Ardor/Ignis family shining?
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Nxt News – January 2018 (IV): Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Very interesting, what is going on. I don't see anything new.
Pages:
Jump to: