Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 15. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I can not download the wallet, can someone send me a link from somewhere else?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
What happens to Nxt/Ardor/Ignis family?
They have lost at least 2/3 value compared to its peak months ago.
When will Ardor become a major platform?
Activity: 70
NXT on the blockchain the current version? Or is it just a project that will not be implemented soon?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
hi, does anyone know the total/maximum supply of NXT. thanks
Around 1B.
Activity: 70
hi, does anyone know the total/maximum supply of NXT. thanks
Activity: 527
Merit: 6
Forgive the n00b in me, but after following through with your generous, patient advice, I get a message that says "Your passphrase is associated with an unregsitered account ARDOR-****-****-****-****. " Which matches my previous NXT account #. How can I register the account and retrieve the IGNIS token assigned to it ?
I googled your error and found out that the complete error message is:

Your passphrase is associated with an unregistered account ARDOR-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Make sure there is no typo in the passphrase. If you still like to use this passphrase create a new account and use the 'choose your own passhrase' link

Can you try to follow that steps - create a new account, click on "Choose your own passphrase", and paste your passphrase there?

Where you see free NXT airdrop every year?
Technically speaking he's right for 2016 and 2017 - in 2016 the ARDR tokens were distributed, and in 2017/18 there was the IGNIS airdrop. But both were "airdrops" that will occur only once. Later there could be airdrops for third-party child chains, but ARDR and IGNIS are the main currencies of the platform - I expect for a long time ...

I think ARDR will replace NXT even in airdrops. NXT is now "?"
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
Activity: 56
All platforms on the blockchain are reliable and technologically verified. there are a lot of them now - NXT, Safinus, Tokenbox etc
Activity: 14
nxt is one of top shitcoin in the world of crypto. Devs are not serious in project, they are giving free airdrop every year to pump nxt so that they can dump on investors. Nxt is only pump dump.

Where you see free NXT airdrop every year? I do not see such airdrops available here, or perhaps you can show me if these airdrops ever exist anywhere else.

Don't understand where is the airdrop , don't think 200 million cap this is a shitcoin...maybe you did buy at hight price and you are upset, wait nxt will hit new record price this years .

NXT holders receive 10% of every coin created with there  blockchain creation kit. Action coin did a snapshot in late feb without hyping up the coin. you can now claim action by logging into there web wallet with your NXT account info. This alone makes this coin worthHODLing
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Nxter News – February 2018 (IV): Logic Will Get You From A to Z; Imagination Will Get You Everywhere

Quote from: nxter,org
Welcome again, Nxters! We love to have imagination as we marvel at the world that is slowly being shaped and created by blockchain technology. As spring slowly comes, like the beautiful tulips and daffodils, so too does our love and appreciation grow for how our lives will be improved with the blockchain projects we know and love.

Many events occurred last week! Some highlights include Jelurida creating a faucet account to convert IGNIS/AEUR into ARDR, the ongoing competition with Jelurida in the 4YFN contest in Barcelona, updates on the Lele and Action Coin Pre-ICO/ICOs, a new Nxt asset was announced, Lior Yaffe wrote about the criteria for applying to create an Ardor child chain, and much more
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Forgive the n00b in me, but after following through with your generous, patient advice, I get a message that says "Your passphrase is associated with an unregsitered account ARDOR-****-****-****-****. " Which matches my previous NXT account #. How can I register the account and retrieve the IGNIS token assigned to it ?
I googled your error and found out that the complete error message is:

Your passphrase is associated with an unregistered account ARDOR-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Make sure there is no typo in the passphrase. If you still like to use this passphrase create a new account and use the 'choose your own passhrase' link

Can you try to follow that steps - create a new account, click on "Choose your own passphrase", and paste your passphrase there?

Where you see free NXT airdrop every year?
Technically speaking he's right for 2016 and 2017 - in 2016 the ARDR tokens were distributed, and in 2017/18 there was the IGNIS airdrop. But both were "airdrops" that will occur only once. Later there could be airdrops for third-party child chains, but ARDR and IGNIS are the main currencies of the platform - I expect for a long time ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
nxt is one of top shitcoin in the world of crypto. Devs are not serious in project, they are giving free airdrop every year to pump nxt so that they can dump on investors. Nxt is only pump dump.

Where you see free NXT airdrop every year? I do not see such airdrops available here, or perhaps you can show me if these airdrops ever exist anywhere else.

Don't understand where is the airdrop , don't think 200 million cap this is a shitcoin...maybe you did buy at hight price and you are upset, wait nxt will hit new record price this years .
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer

Activity: 4
@Haphazard: Are you sure you have downloaded version 2.0.9 and that you're using the "official" client from Jelurida? This is the Ardor download portal.

All versions before 2.0.9 (2.0.0e-2.0.8e) are testnet versions that do not connect normally to the new Ardor mainnet.

If you downloaded one of these "experimental" versions, your trouble (that you don't see your balance etc.) would then be obviously that the client is trying to login into an testnet account with the same passphrase (or private key) and on this one you would obviously have no balance, as it's a different chain.

So if you are not totally sure that this isn't the fault, I would download the wallet again.

Thanks in advance  !
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Nxt family has been doing pretty well these days, but still a long way to go.
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Nxter News – February 2018 (III): There Is Nothing Like A Dream To Create The Future
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Hi guys.
Ardor client it keeps showing network error. Somehow managed to login with Nxt account and saw Ignis in the wallet but after that network keeps playing up.
Just tried to login to my NXT client and it couldn't find my account. Checked it like 2 minutes ago, updated to latest version and it can't find it.
Any ideas?

Make sure you run latest 2.0.14 Ardor client version. Also, use full node, blockchain is small and there is no big deal or problem to run full client.
Pages:
Jump to: