Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 532. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I saw something about leasing forge.

Will there be a pool or something to lease to. Because I want to be sure that I get paid out if I lease an account.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
hello nxt!
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
I am buying some NXT right now! Price is so stupidly low I cannot resist!

I agree, I am going to buy some more as well! Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Ill keep watching!
Activity: 126
And not to forget the huge amount of running projects from the devs, it's hard to follow right now.
yeah, first I tried to follow every project. Such a simple task which I thought should be easy becomes harder and harder. There are more and more projects shooting up, more and more time is needed to figure out the details of the projects. All the projects together will evolve to form the ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I am buying some NXT right now! Price is so stupidly low I cannot resist!
Activity: 121
GOod Jobs!!
Activity: 42
This is the reason why an active thread here is needed, this forum is the place where people go to look for alternatives to Bitcoin, GJ on the main post btw.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Daedelus:
The high demand for obsidian blades resulted in obsidian being traded in a variety of forms hundreds of kilometers across Mesoamerica to meet the needs for cutting edge of its thriving populations.

Istanbul: this might be a cool name for our "Asset exchange" Cheesy It is only medieval marketplace, but still quite old. Nice picture: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Maurand
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Daedelus: Obsidian is not bad, since it has a cool history too.

Maybe if we want to use blue stones, the best would be lapis/Lapis lazuli, which was used for trades in ancient times and many times after. Other nice stones, but without cool history, are Lazurite and Azurite.

I started with the idea of slowly overtaking everything and thought of a lava flow so then 'magma', put it in a thesaurus and came up with Obsidian. I liked it, as to a layman like me, it doesn't sound like a rock when you first hear it so it is a bit clever  Wink I didn't go down the geological route directly  Grin

Can someone confirm if the name is or is not up for review or are we all just enjoying dreaming about it?  Grin
Activity: 232
Pera (Πέρα, meaning "Across" in Greek)

That's the place where the worlds first marketplace we're started. Especially with carpets =)

The market place today is visited by between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Anagrams for 'wesleyh' are funny.

15 found. Displaying all:
Whee Sly
Lee Whys
Eel Whys
Eels Why
Else Why
Lees Why
Welsh Ye
Hews Lye
Shew Lye
Wheys El
Hew Lyes
Hey Slew
Eh We Sly
He We Sly
El We Shy

Hahaha, and check this out: 'wesleynxt'

Weest Lynx
Sweet Lynx
Lynxes Wet
Newt Ex Sly
Went Ex Sly
Next We Sly
Set We Lynx

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Daedelus: Obsidian is not bad, since it has a cool history too.

Maybe if we want to use blue stones, the best would be lapis/Lapis lazuli, which was used for trades in ancient times and many times after. Other nice stones, but without cool history, are Lazurite and Azurite.
Activity: 21
Is the offspring client as good as wesleys?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Wex client
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I changed my mind and propose...

Obsidian - The Offical Nxt Client

Nxt flows with a steady and relentless pace through the crypto world, removing and obscuring everything in it's path. The only thing left once Nxt has been through is Obsidian (the rock formed from cooled lava).

Any good?  Grin

(There is always the fallback of 'Skynet')  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I suppose that the Wesleyh's Client is going to be called NXT OFFICIAL Wallet in a few days time, isn't it?  Cool
Activity: 12
Powerful team! Well done!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I think you should just call it "Wesley" and it should say 'Hello' and ask how you are when you start it up   Cheesy

+1
Jump to: