Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 64. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
nxt go to hell.. I lost money in this
I lost lot money on litecoin too, we are not soo good in trade , trade is not easy like many people think , you have to get in on the right time to make profit.
Under current market situation, it is easy to lose money for altcoins investors.
people are keeping dumping all altcoins to accumulate more bitcoins. It might continue to be so for a while.
Now is good time to buy NXT or alt , btc fork is cancelled for now so i do expect many investor will buy again altcoin, make good profit and buy now!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you need to have NXT in your wallet or will an exchange do the snapshot as well? If an exchange won't, what happens to the other IGNIS that would have gone to those NXT holders?

I suggest you deposit your NXT in the official account. The foundation and jelurida is working with the exchanges, but there is still no official communication

when does official communication arrive?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
Activity: 78
the movement of NXT is getting weaker compared to other coins. what is going on with NXT.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
FSM(Finite State Machine) is new design of AT(Automated Machine). Two years past, FSM were still in the code and didn't improve. That is why i want to develop a game or a use case to push FSM to real world or  solve some problem of businesses. When i have been coding , i found many bugs that FSM need to improve.

Last week, i reached the first milestone which succeeded in aridropping coins, distributing dividend to asset holders.

Because i am not good at UI design, all tests are on http and offline. Actually I use Nxt1.3.5 NRS, and sometime the 1.3.5 UI too.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/monopoly-game-powered-by-nxt/

https://github.com/btc2nxt/FSM
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
One of my worst investment in life.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I also wait for snapshot information that will be done, the information provided is very minimal
when they do a snapshot, if anyone knows this information please publish

Block 1.630.000 or aprox Dec25

At last some info about the snapshot date... wasn't it supposed to be by the end of October?

Probably why the price dropped so much!
I don't understand your reason. The snapshot wasn't even taken, why should price drop?
Nxt is not the only coin that is dropping. The reason should be the btc hype.
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Nxt News – November 2017 (I): Never, Never, Never, Never, Never Give Up

Enjoy and share  Grin
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
I also wait for snapshot information that will be done, the information provided is very minimal

At last some info about the snapshot date... wasn't it supposed to be by the end of October?

Probably why the price dropped so much!
Activity: 55

price very cheap. buy now
It is a suggestion or a personal act  Roll Eyes
Do you need to have NXT in your wallet or will an exchange do the snapshot as well? If an exchange won't, what happens to the other IGNIS that would have gone to those NXT holders?

I suggest you deposit your NXT in the official account. The foundation and jelurida is working with the exchanges, but there is still no official communication

Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
okay so i have ardor and nxt in myNXT wallet. The snapshot happens around christmas but the wallet wont be functional as of the end of Nov, right? Im confused as to how we transfer the NXT/Ardor/Ignis after the snapshot if the wallet wont work at the end of Nov.

I don't know about myNXT wallet but you can use the official NRS client. It will work after November.
https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.11.9.exe

Read the Article - ARDOR Implements Game-Changing Features In New TESTNET RELEASE

Release - Ardor 2.0.4e

Quote from:
This Ardor platform release introduces several important new features. It is for testnet only, and involves a reset of the existing testnet and starting from a new Genesis block.
Major new features:
- - Asset Control
- - Composite Phasing
- - By-Property phasing
- - Asset share increase

+
Modified APIs
New APIs ...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
okay so i have ardor and nxt in myNXT wallet. The snapshot happens around christmas but the wallet wont be functional as of the end of Nov, right? Im confused as to how we transfer the NXT/Ardor/Ignis after the snapshot if the wallet wont work at the end of Nov.

I don't know about myNXT wallet but you can use the official NRS client. It will work after November.
https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.11.9.exe
Activity: 56
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
nxt go to hell.. I lost money in this

just be patience.. every coin on crypto planet losing its value and its for time being
soon winter is coming for us
Pages:
Jump to: