Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 60. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Monopoly is a block chain game based on Nxt 1.3.5 codebase with smart contract named FSM(Final State Machine), which is new design of AT(Automated Machine).

50% coins will be distributed by Airdrop FSM , after players jump to the location of the coins in next block, they will share the coins. There are lands in the game too, so players can buy lands(Asset) to build hotel, restaurants, which can be traded in asset market in the game also.

Features:
Total supply: 1 000 000 000
Premine:
   10%: NxtAT Asset holders.  (10 NxtAT Asset swap 1 FSMCoin)
   10%: HZ holders. (10 HZ swap 1 FSMCoin)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24872988
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
whether NXT will be active like last month.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
There will be a slow pump till Dec 25th. It'd most probably touch 4k-5k sats with ease. Once IGNIS snapshot is taken people would start selling. That's a lot of free IGNIS coin as well.
It could be around 3K , 5k is quite a lot!
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
The Nxt movement in the past days are amazing.
Will there be another pump soon?

Beware of dump - Jelurida continued selling their NXT today.

Yeah, right, big dump incoming Smiley Jelurida sent 300K NXT to Bittrex, while 24 volume of NXT trades is 36M USD. Nobody will notice that, even if they will dump 300K NXT at once.

People are not always rational. Even expectation that Jelurida may come any time and sell more coins, will stop the pump. And if the pump stops, it will turn into a dump very fast.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
There will be a slow pump till Dec 25th. It'd most probably touch 4k-5k sats with ease. Once IGNIS snapshot is taken people would start selling. That's a lot of free IGNIS coin as well.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

Yeah, right, big dump incoming Smiley Jelurida sent 300K NXT to Bittrex, while 24 volume of NXT trades is 36M USD. Nobody will notice that, even if they will dump 300K NXT at once.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Given your negative rep I'm not sure if this is good news for NXT to be honest.
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting NXT
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
As I understand this growth in the last couple of days is due to the upcoming snapshot of the network and the distribution of the IGNIS asset?
It might be so.
I had been wondering if there would be some pump before the snapshot.
When it did come this way, I was still surprised.
Activity: 66

I do not understand very well, I will continue with NXT and receive ARDOR? Do I have to do something to receive ARDOR or will it be done automatically (on Bittrex)?
Will NXT continue to exist or will it only be ARDOR?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
As I understand this growth in the last couple of days is due to the upcoming snapshot of the network and the distribution of the IGNIS asset?
copper member
Activity: 62
Sold my nxt when price touch 8000sat last couple months, now is the right time to buying some nxt..
Looking foward also for ignis airdrop..

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hi,

i kept 200 NXT in mynxt.info wallet and last week i transfer them to Bittrex wallet but it never reach there as yet..... can some tell me whats the issue?

First step is to check the transaction ID on a block explorer.

yes there is block number against that transaction (   5489621661326024678) but what to verify for successful transaction?

worried.... can anyone help?

https://nxtportal.org/blocks/5489621661326024678

there was a tx of 200 NXT and it was successful. You have to contact Bittrex why it wasn't credited to your account.
Activity: 5
Hi,

i kept 200 NXT in mynxt.info wallet and last week i transfer them to Bittrex wallet but it never reach there as yet..... can some tell me whats the issue?

First step is to check the transaction ID on a block explorer.

yes there is block number against that transaction (   5489621661326024678) but what to verify for successful transaction?

worried.... can anyone help?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 101
I know, but if I use a month more will I get ignis? Still system do not give me that Ignis..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Mynxt online wallet closed end in the year.
Activity: 101
Which wallets give us an IGNIS? nxt online wallet?

Use official NRS wallet from: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-10/
When Ardor will go live (01.01.2018) there will be separate Ardor wallet on mainnet. Your the same Nxt passphrase will open the same account id in Ardor wallet and here you'll find your Ignis.

If I use online wallet (wallet.mynxt), can not I get Ignis?
Pages:
Jump to: