Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT Silver Bullion Gateway Gateway Updates and Information - page 9. (Read 12380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Wow!  This sounds awesome!

Hey 2kool, do you mind if I advertise my business twice per day in your "NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information" thread?
legendary
Great idea Anon. Will this be mostly for trading or can we take delivery?

Oh absolutely you will be able to take delivery. You wont even have to worry about paying me for shipping or anything it will be all built in. I will charge for shipping when i issue the asset so if you go onto the market and buy one of the tokens all you will have to do is send it to my nxt address with a message specifying where you would like the bullion to be delivered and I'll ship it out the next day. It will be that simple and seamless. Though i should mention that I will be shipping to the US only at least at first. Dealing with customs will make things much more difficult so it may be something that i do later but definitely not at first.

Great! When you begin to ship internationally, I'll be very keen. BTW, why limit to silver only? If you can offer gold, you'll get really high volume of trade measured in NXT.

Edit: Offering gold will help the so called whales cash out without adding selling pressure on NXT/BTC pair.

The simple answer is that I don't presently own enough gold to act as reserve. I think I own something like 1.5 troy ounces of gold total. It is something i want to do but ill have to work my way up. I'll buy a few ounces of gold to start with then issue the assets. Sell the nxt that i get for those assets for bitcoin. Then sell the bitcoin for gold and issue new assets. That will be a process and it will take time to build up sufficient reserve to have a liquid market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Wow!  This sounds awesome!
Activity: 252

Oh absolutely you will be able to take delivery. You wont even have to worry about paying me for shipping or anything it will be all built in. I will charge for shipping when i issue the asset so if you go onto the market and buy one of the tokens all you will have to do is send it to my nxt address with a message specifying where you would like the bullion to be delivered and I'll ship it out the next day. It will be that simple and seamless. Though i should mention that I will be shipping to the US only at least at first. Dealing with customs will make things much more difficult so it may be something that i do later but definitely not at first.

Great! When you begin to ship internationally, I'll be very keen. BTW, why limit to silver only? If you can offer gold, you'll get really high volume of trade measured in NXT.

Edit: Offering gold will help the so called whales cash out without adding selling pressure on NXT/BTC pair.
legendary

Activity: 252
legendary

Hope your gateway helps us achieve 1 NXT >= 1oz. .999 Fine Silver!    Wink

When time comes, I will have 10,000 pieces, thank you very much!  Grin

lol its going to take a while to build up a pile like that. if people actually buy 10,000 instruments from me than ill probably start looking at getting a out of home location for my business. Maybe a disused bank? how cool would that be!
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/

When time comes, I will have 10,000 pieces, thank you very much!  Grin
legendary
The more I think about it the more I think that I'm just going to do both with separate instruments. The impact that this would have on the market depth seems like the smallest drawback. Additionally this will give me the option of adding pandas and eagles at some point in the future. Also this will make it so that people can send me any kind of silver in the mail and I will be able to issue instruments proportional to what they send me.

I hope silver shot becomes the deepest most liquid market if I do this because that would give us the most accurate price for an ounce of silver. This is going to be awesome guys if you help me to make a deep and liquid market here than we will be able to offer much more realistic silver prices than the manipulated NYMEX. It could even become a better resource for dealers to price their merchandise.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

That would be awesome!

I vote off brand as well.

I vote 1oz rounds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

That would be awesome!

I vote off brand as well.
Activity: 221
Does the off brand include the coins of other countries like Panda silver coins?

I would vote for shot since it can make it look like an ETF (maybe gold ETF in the future) and will be easy to price and trade.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Great , look forward to see more updated info
pt
Activity: 167
I vote for off brand also. Sounds like an interesting idea.
legendary
got 1 vote for off brand. anyone else have any input on that matter?
Activity: 171
!smart idea!
keep us updated Wink
Activity: 22

thanks
Activity: 29
Interesting idea. Please let us know the update on this one Smiley
Tuning into the thread.
Activity: 168
Hi Anon,

I like the idea very much. There are a view things that I like more than Nxt, one of them is silver. One of the most undervalued assets right now.

I don´t like silver shot, I would prefer off brand silver.

So great idea Anon, I hope this get´s an sucessfull rollout! Would be very interested.
Activity: 266
NXT is the future

Nice, looking forward to this!
Pages:
Jump to: