Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT, the ultimate SCAM, will it die because of 100% pre-mine given to 50 people? - page 8. (Read 14995 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
It depends on what you mean by big holder? The 10k or 100k range. Anyone in the 100k range won't dump, he might sell it off very slowly one day (there aren't many people in it anyways). As far as a dump in the 10k range goes, the last one that happened the price recovered within minutes. I wasn't even around in the first days of NXT, so because of that I didn't get a stake. Nice distribution.
I wasn't around before 2013 so I didn't get cheap Bitcoin. (Actually I first read about it in 2009 and didn't care, real happy about that now.)
What you say about big holders are totally reasonable. But it is the same for Nxt. Why would a big holder dump just to destroy their own wealth? Those who want to sell are selling slowly, this is the reason why price is still (relatively) low.

There is no reason to assume a Nxt whale would dump and crush the price 90%, than that a Bitcoin whale would do it.
Real happy about that now? Why?
You need to look at the fact that there isn't the same level of support for Bitcoin and NXT. Bitcoin usually recovered within minutes of a dump, would NXT recover as well?
If you look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ , do you really think that the market cap of NXT should be $71M?

NxT has less volume than Monero, XC and other coins worth less than $5 million.

Everything NxT is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Come-from-beyond = call-from-above

TaunSew = UtopianFuture = 3000NEM stakeholders.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
It depends on what you mean by big holder? The 10k or 100k range. Anyone in the 100k range won't dump, he might sell it off very slowly one day (there aren't many people in it anyways). As far as a dump in the 10k range goes, the last one that happened the price recovered within minutes. I wasn't even around in the first days of NXT, so because of that I didn't get a stake. Nice distribution.
I wasn't around before 2013 so I didn't get cheap Bitcoin. (Actually I first read about it in 2009 and didn't care, real happy about that now.)
What you say about big holders are totally reasonable. But it is the same for Nxt. Why would a big holder dump just to destroy their own wealth? Those who want to sell are selling slowly, this is the reason why price is still (relatively) low.

There is no reason to assume a Nxt whale would dump and crush the price 90%, than that a Bitcoin whale would do it.
Real happy about that now? Why?
You need to look at the fact that there isn't the same level of support for Bitcoin and NXT. Bitcoin usually recovered within minutes of a dump, would NXT recover as well?
If you look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ , do you really think that the market cap of NXT should be $71M?
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Other coins aren't a full premine like NXT are they. So this can only be partially correct for other coins.
It can't be premined if there is no mining. It was instantly distributed. Everyone could invest, express interest for almost 60 days. Those who did, got coin.
I agree with your second statement. Nxt initial distribution created some big holders, so it's a little more true for Nxt. But actually Bitcoin was a very good example, because it's distribution is actually worst than Nxt. Any big holder is dumping, the price is going to double digits.

legendary
Terminated.
I wasn't even around in the first days of NXT, so because of that I didn't get a stake. Nice distribution.

u are not a newb why say nonsense? i bought nxt in early January months after the ipo for utter peanuts and dumped it hard later
still made 1000% profit.
ppl say lot of crap about this distribution but truth is anyone could make hardcore profit with the Nxt LOL for months and months after release lol   i only didnt invest in initial distributio because many thought it was just a hoaxy back then
You are not a 'newb' why aren't you making sense with your English? Obviously buying to have a portion of the pie is not what I was pointing at.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
I wasn't even around in the first days of NXT, so because of that I didn't get a stake. Nice distribution.

u are not a newb why say nonsense? i bought nxt in early January months after the ipo for utter peanuts and dumped it hard later
still made 1000% profit.
ppl say lot of crap about this distribution but truth is anyone could make hardcore profit with the Nxt LOL for months and months after release lol   i only didnt invest in initial distributio because many thought it was just a hoaxy back then
legendary
Terminated.
Other coins aren't a full premine like NXT are they. So this can only be partially correct for other coins.
It can't be premined if there is no mining. It was instantly distributed. Everyone could invest, express interest for almost 60 days. Those who did, got coin.
I agree with your second statement. Nxt initial distribution created some big holders, so it's a little more true for Nxt. But actually Bitcoin was a very good example, because it's distribution is actually worst than Nxt. Any big holder is dumping, the price is going to double digits.
legendary
Activity: 1225
NXT is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%.
Replace NXT with anything else and it's still true.
"Bitcoin is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%."

I don't get why people treat coins differently than anything other.

Facebook, Apple, Google, their stock shares were 100% "premined", and created out of thin air. If any of the big holders sell, the price is going to dump.

I don't see why people get excited over this.
NXT is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%.
"Bitcoin is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%."

Activity: 574

There is no mining in Nxt. It is Proof of Stake, everyone and anyone had 60 days to express an interest , ask questions and join in an open unmoderated thread hosted on this forum. Only 103 did come forward and only 73 actually claimed their stake.
legendary
Terminated.

Asset Exchange is filled with Scams and only NEM keeps them somewhat legit. New Multigateway will be even better, people dont want to keep their coins on reputable sites like BitFinex but they will keep them on 3 computers of totally anonymous avatars? lol
There are several promising assets. The point is the technology. Every asset is the same, it is the investors responsibility to do research and decide what they want to put money into. It will be hundreds, or thousands assets in time, most of them worthless, the good ones will not worth less by association. NXT has the technology, it's not a regulator.

Multigateway will not be trustless, but requires way less trust than a centralised exchange. But let's wait for launch before we pass judgement.

First they wanted to be Ripple, but they failed. (Ripple is still 1 million light years ahead).
Really, can you quote on that? Because as I remember, most of the Nxt community weren't willing to go near Ripple, not become it.

Now their main Dev is talking to public how he cannot wait to see how NEM will work so he can copy it lol. And their shills like 2Cool4Skewl which already got banned from BTT constantly attack NEM instead of being happy there is actually one legit asset listed on their so famed asset exchange.
Come-from-Beyond cares about the best technology. His interest are technical, again this is obivious to everyone who read his history.
The NEM community is not the best one to point out when someone from one community is trolling another. Glass houses and stuff.

Its a shame people even look at it.
It's a shame people don't look at it before speak about it.
But I have to give it to you, you looked way more than the avarage "Nxt is scam" mindless post machine.
Asset Exchange is filled with Scams and only NEM keeps them somewhat legit. New Multigateway will be even better, people dont want to keep their coins on reputable sites like BitFinex but they will keep them on 3 computers of totally anonymous avatars? lol

James' identity is public as is Domsh, who look after the multigateway servers. Domsch is the one opening up the crypto advisory business service on the Isle of Man with KPMG. It is all public if you choose to look, but of course you don't want to   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
As i bought most of my nxt at January I was infinitely scammed by initial stakeholders! 

The odd thing is even i was scammed i am sitting on a 100% profit right now!

I love this kind of scam!  Cheesy

You can't deny $250,000 theft right now from leader of NXT.

Shows what type of people they are, and reinforces their launch was a scam designed to make a few whales infinitely rich of a non-liquid non-trading fake market cap that is on paper only.

Try selling your NXT and see the profit vanish because the market does not demand them.

NXT = leader openly stealing hundreds of thousands and will probably go to prison.

Learn to read, John is no leader of nxt, he is just someone who does a presentation or two for nxt at some conferences (like many others). Secondly, john's account was most likely hacked. Third, only about 70 BTC is confirmed stolen, the rest were fake transactions by the hacker.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

First they wanted to be Ripple, but they failed. (Ripple is still 1 million light years ahead).

Now their main Dev is talking to public how he cannot wait to see how NEM will work so he can copy it lol. And their shills like 2Cool4Skewl which already got banned from BTT constantly attack NEM instead of being happy there is actually one legit asset listed on their so famed asset exchange.

Come-from-Beyond

Re: NEMstake discussion
June 13, 2014, 05:23:14 pm

Quote from: ChuckOne on June 13, 2014, 05:11:59 pm

Because they praised distribution so much.

They still have PoI. And Nxt will have it soon after NEM whitepaper if it's a really cool thing.

Its a shame people even look at it.
About the scam (the real one, not the one in your imagination): John is not a public (or any) boss, he is someone who represented the community at PayExpo. He has attended less than half of the conferences Nxt has attended. It was not 250k, it was 74 BTC total, 49 from one person who was specificly targeted. There is no evidence at this point that it was John, more likely that his email account was hacked to reset passwords on nxtforum and twitter. It's being investigated.

But go on with your nonsense, facts just get in your way.
Activity: 196
As i bought most of my nxt at January I was infinitely scammed by initial stakeholders! 

You can't deny $250,000 theft right now from leader of NXT.

Shows what type of people they are, and reinforces their launch was a scam designed to make a few whales infinitely rich of a non-liquid non-trading fake market cap that is on paper only.

Try selling your NXT and see the profit vanish because the market does not demand them.

NXT = leader openly stealing hundreds of thousands and will probably go to prison.
Activity: 196
Now we now the public face of NXT just outright STOLE $250,000 in a trade he posted online.

Straight up said the guy had to send BTC and to trust him because he was the founder of NXT - then he kept $250,000 and did not send anything.

If NXT leaders are stealing outright to try to get any Bitcoins - what does it say about that scam infested rathole of a currency?
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Glad I'm not invested in NEM. With friends ("ambassadors ?"  Roll Eyes ) like Come-from-Above spouting garbage, who needs enemies:

+1 In an act of utter betrayal UtopianFuture stabbed the back of the entire community to enrich himself with a supposedly FREE, EQUAL EGALITARIAN project. What a joke. It was meant to enrich him in the first place by enslaving workers for his dream.

Sad development team, even more sad community.  "NEM" is the crown of Bitcointalk Scam.

This is an utterly intense scam.

NEM would be far better off without morons like yourself.

NEM is a scam dude. darkcoin for the win. my post was sarcasm.
Pages:
Jump to: