Pages:
Author

Topic: Nyaa Videos! - nyaavideos.appspot.com | New BitCoin Earning Site! - page 2. (Read 6009 times)

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Seems like a nice site. At least I have vids unlike the others.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Is there a maximum to the credit one can build up? I was up to 15 videos for which credit was built up, but I haven't been credited for the last 4 to 5 videos.

/edit/ Thanks for the info, pedrog! Smiley

There is no limit.

K4T13 > You mention on your site that you need to wait until the advertising company pays you, but do you have any idea on the time frame?

Generally, Virool pays in 2 business days.

They say it takes a lot longer for the first payout as they need to check ad placements, etc. It's been a few days now, hopefully sometime this week they will. If I can get some funds together before then, I will happily do another payment out of pocket, we'll see.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
quickest cross blockchain transactions
Is there a maximum to the credit one can build up? I was up to 15 videos for which credit was built up, but I haven't been credited for the last 4 to 5 videos.

/edit/ Thanks for the info, pedrog! Smiley
Activity: 10
simple site and very fast load i like it
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
K4T13 > You mention on your site that you need to wait until the advertising company pays you, but do you have any idea on the time frame?

Generally, Virool pays in 2 business days.
Activity: 4
Your site seems to be working fine now and I've been trying it. I've watched nine videos so far, and while everything works fine once you're watching a video, it's hard to get to watch a video; your site must be too popular Cheesy
Site is back up, sorry. Virool was having some issues yesterday and so I choose not to increase my bandwidth limits until they fixed the problems. Everything should be fine now.
Hi K4t13! I wanted to try your site, but I keep getting "Error - Over Quota - This application is temporarily over its serving quota. Please try again later."
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
great site K4T13, love it!
legendary
5th payment sent out! Thanks everyone for promoting my site, we have grown over 10 times since yesterday! This is truly amazing, thank you.

https://blockchain.info/tx/8d9c897fa3c75e3105ce55e94395c57a80fecfe89062b73252a48aa24b339365

You're doing a great job, you deserve it.
5th payment sent out! Thanks everyone for promoting my site, we have grown over 10 times since yesterday! This is truly amazing, thank you.

https://blockchain.info/tx/8d9c897fa3c75e3105ce55e94395c57a80fecfe89062b73252a48aa24b339365
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Very cool site you have there.  Watched a few videos already, and have bookmarked the site so I can watch more later.   
legendary
Paid!

Thank you.  Smiley
Im gonna tell you the truth, I dont like it Sad

I love the truth! I'm sorry you don't like it, is there anyway I could improve the site and make it better? What exactly is it you don't like?

I'm also gonna tell the truth, bongwater is a douchebag, actually your website is apparently pretty doing what it is supposed to do, keeping a KISS approach in a project is a good idea.

How you can improve?

You can give it a better look...

A way to check balance that doesn't require the page to reload.

History of videos watched and BTC earned, by session, all time...

Credit notification when video is watched.

But this is secondary stuff, a fair share for video watched and payment made is the important part.

I love having meaningful data logs, so I think I will do this at some point, thanks for the idea!

3rd payment was sent. https://blockchain.info/tx/78039b439d5ee870885f07ba9b890a6653ec1737f0a066c76cd085fb1faef206
Activity: 58
Nice website!

I've received the first payment and the site is a great way to earn bitcoins  Cheesy
legendary

I love the truth! I'm sorry you don't like it, is there anyway I could improve the site and make it better? What exactly is it you don't like?

I'm also gonna tell the truth, bongwater is a douchebag, actually your website is apparently pretty doing what it is supposed to do, keeping a KISS approach in a project is a good idea.

How you can improve?

You can give it a better look...

A way to check balance that doesn't require the page to reload.

History of videos watched and BTC earned, by session, all time...

Credit notification when video is watched.

But this is secondary stuff, a fair share for video watched and payment made is the important part.

Pages:
Jump to: