Pages:
Author

Topic: Nyaa Videos! - nyaavideos.appspot.com | New BitCoin Earning Site! - page 4. (Read 6009 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Reward per video has been increased to 45 uBTC (4500 satoshi)! I will be doing the next payment in a couple hours and may increase to 50 uBTC tonight (EST) or sometime tomorrow!

Thanks for supporting me, please feel free to leave any comments or questions here!
Yna
Activity: 55
Site's legit. She paid me and is simple and flawless for me so far.  Cheesy
Activity: 45
http://nyaavideos.appspot.com

Just launched my site a few days ago to a small group of people over at the CoinVisitor chatroom. Things seem to be going fine, I have a manual payment system in place and have already sent out the first transaction! - https://blockchain.info/tx/ea6774d48c16f713184539c4c7c23eec4496d0abeef3cce243dea660c49cb176

If the site holds up during the next few days I will be increasing the rewards!

No signup required, just enter your BTC address and start earning BitCoins from the videos. In the future we will be adding new ways to earn and maybe even a referral system if there is a demand for it.

Please let me know if there are any problems or just leave me some comments! Feel free to leave them here, or email them to the address on the site.

Update (6/15/2013): Reward per video has been increased to 45 uBTC (4500 satoshi)! I will be doing the next payment in a couple hours and may increase to 50 uBTC tonight (EST) or sometime tomorrow!

Update (6/16/2013): 2nd payment was sent out! - More updates soon and even a new way to earn! (No ETA)

Update (6/18/2013): 3rd payment sent out.

Update (6/19/2013): 4th payment sent out! Due to some real life commitments the site's furture development will be slower then I expected when I started. However please note that everything in place now is running fine and doing well. I had big plans to expand the site alot more then just Virool videos, however it's going to take much longer then I had hoped.

Update (6/20/2013): 5th payment sent out, biggest one yet! I dunno what happened, but overnight the site grew to an insane amount! Thank you to everyone would has been spreading the word about my site, it means a lot to me! Lets make the next payment even bigger! <3
Pages:
Jump to: