Pages:
Author

Topic: :o :o :o Dench Music ICO? They have Chris Brown & intro video with Adam Curry?! - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
They have Eric Huggers, former CEO from VEVO. That's how they get their high profit margins :-)
Activity: 2
The Dench Music team members have worked with a multitude of internationally recognized A-List artists such as Todd Terry, Chris Brown, Tamar Braxton,  Tricky Stewart and the Dream, Will.i.am, Robin Thicke, Nicole Sherzinger, DJ Chuckie, Akon, Gucci Mane, Nancy Arjam, Kesha, David Guetta, Afrojack and many others  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 19
the distribution of the proceeds will be distributed once every 3 months for 6 years? what if this project stops half way? how the fate of the investors? is sure this project will continue to grow in a long time?

THIS I actually know. So. The thing is they already have DJs and singers under contracts and they're doing business for some times now so it can't (well shouldn't) fail. I think they just wanna free money cause lets face it, crypto is easier then loans and partners. So they create all the songs for the cash in Q4 and then the songs are simply on youtube, vime, itunes, spotify etc. where they obviously will stay for even longer than 6 years and we get the 30% share from whatever money they make from the clicks/downloads/ads etc. so if they do deliver the songs in Q4 there is nothing that can go wrong anymore unless the songs are highly unpopular I guess. But whatever happens u get 100% of the money back, I guess in $ value tho. ANd u get it quarterly the first year and then yearly ... damn I am becoming a dench expert Cheesy
Their team worked with really big stars
Activity: 5
Hi guys! I am quite new to ico's , so does anybody have experience with investing in this industry? Showbusiness sounds cool. What is an investment agreement, that is mentioned in the video? And how much is the minimum investment?

Hello. Yes I invest for quite some time now indeed. I've heard about it already, basically they have a document that ensures your right and as far as I understood, the key is tokens are not sold they are given out. Investment agreement is sold. I just want to see that document that's a thing that interests me the most. If the document is legal and correct then I am very intrigued indeed. The biggest problem for be is the rick of a scammy ICO, if the document is real and you are guaranteed to get 100% back at leats, then it is the most profitable ICO I've heard about in a long time. And if they have the star power I can imagine that going big, from a Chris Brown song I am sure you already have big profits, he will get at least couple million hits. I do very much like it indeed. I've read quite a lot about it so do ask me. The telegram is this one:

https://t.me/denchmusicico2018

not yet many members but that is probably because they are very fresh

Hi! great! Yea I have so many questions man. So if I invest 10 eth I am guaranteed to get that back? And how will they give me the investment agreement? And how can I be sure it is legal? and They said I also get tokens? So what do the tokens do?

Uh. Well, fine then. Yes you are guaranteed to get the 10 eth back, I am just not sure whether in dollar value or ether value, I do think that dollar value though otherwise they would cut a branch on which they stand. So you will get back whatever you invest. I've read somewhere that the document will be part of the KYC process, basically on top of registering you will also get to read the agreement. Then they will after the ICO fill in amounts for every participants (which will take probably a week or two I assume). They do have some documents about the legality which should be published soon. Yes, you get MIC tokens, 2500 for every 1 ether, and you can use them on their platform, you can get stuff like meet and greets, passage to launch parties and other things. So I guess you the tokens you use on this platform, they don't have a significant usage but they are given out for free as far as I understood it's the profit sharing that matters. Haha. Yea I know a lot about it, I kinda like it, if it's real it could give us secure money for 6 years.

Dope!! I never read stuff but I am reading it. I mean, it would be rly cool to have something to give you money without worrying u never know when the market goes to shit again. It's sorta bullish now but who knows, next march can come and what do u do, can't cash out, nothing goes xxxx ... and this is basically then related to real world profit right? like youtube, vimeo, spotify etc.? so even if market goes down we get cash?

This thread is getting ridiculously long. I like that. I actually see even everybody online. Anyway. Yes. That's actually why I got interested. From February until recently I had troubles making some real money and I first hand experienced the dilemma when you can't cash out and since I've left my regular job it was very hurtful to cash out crypto when ether was 400$. But I needed to pay my rent. My mistake, never will do it again, but I have to say, I like the idea of passive income every month I just wish they published finally some reports about past financial reports so we can see what is the history, but, if chris brown is real they can't be amateurs, I don't think he would work with an unknown company.
If it makes the dollars then its ok
[/quote

I don't really understand this. Why is it important to be in dollars? Why not in ETH?
Activity: 3
Helga. Well in comparison to other ICO's that don't promise anything, this one sounds good. I've heard about cases when the money were gathered and then, the company has disappeared, the last case was like 10mil usd fraud, so in this case, Dench goes public, has famous people and legal papers, if something the investors are protected in some way right? I also think Chris Brown is cool. He is indigo child too, or so he claims. Lets hope he knows what he gets into, because I am seriously thinking of doing this one..
Activity: 2
Tokens can give you video appearances and meets and greets. I can meet Chris Brown!!
Well it sounds like the big guys going into the crypto world. Only better for us, they have money and got the bitcoin thing.. The only challenge might be, that the yang guys like us, might not get the older generation, so hopefully they work with young team. Chris Brown is hot. Good move for a first project, check out his views on youtube, its massive, so it is a safe bet in a way.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
the distribution of the proceeds will be distributed once every 3 months for 6 years? what if this project stops half way? how the fate of the investors? is sure this project will continue to grow in a long time?
Hi guys! I am quite new to ico's , so does anybody have experience with investing in this industry? Showbusiness sounds cool. What is an investment agreement, that is mentioned in the video? And how much is the minimum investment?

Hello. Yes I invest for quite some time now indeed. I've heard about it already, basically they have a document that ensures your right and as far as I understood, the key is tokens are not sold they are given out. Investment agreement is sold. I just want to see that document that's a thing that interests me the most. If the document is legal and correct then I am very intrigued indeed. The biggest problem for be is the rick of a scammy ICO, if the document is real and you are guaranteed to get 100% back at leats, then it is the most profitable ICO I've heard about in a long time. And if they have the star power I can imagine that going big, from a Chris Brown song I am sure you already have big profits, he will get at least couple million hits. I do very much like it indeed. I've read quite a lot about it so do ask me. The telegram is this one:

Hi! great! Yea I have so many questions man. So if I invest 10 eth I am guaranteed to get that back? And how will they give me the investment agreement? And how can I be sure it is legal? and They said I also get tokens? So what do the tokens do?

Uh. Well, fine then. Yes you are guaranteed to get the 10 eth back, I am just not sure whether in dollar value or ether value, I do think that dollar value though otherwise they would cut a branch on which they stand. So you will get back whatever you invest. I've read somewhere that the document will be part of the KYC process, basically on top of registering you will also get to read the agreement. Then they will after the ICO fill in amounts for every participants (which will take probably a week or two I assume). They do have some documents about the legality which should be published soon. Yes, you get MIC tokens, 2500 for every 1 ether, and you can use them on their platform, you can get stuff like meet and greets, passage to launch parties and other things. So I guess you the tokens you use on this platform, they don't have a significant usage but they are given out for free as far as I understood it's the profit sharing that matters. Haha. Yea I know a lot about it, I kinda like it, if it's real it could give us secure money for 6 years.

Dope!! I never read stuff but I am reading it. I mean, it would be rly cool to have something to give you money without worrying u never know when the market goes to shit again. It's sorta bullish now but who knows, next march can come and what do u do, can't cash out, nothing goes xxxx ... and this is basically then related to real world profit right? like youtube, vimeo, spotify etc.? so even if market goes down we get cash?
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
If it makes the dollars then its ok

When does actually ico starts? The company is European and Adam Curry is in US? Do they have a bounty system? I wonder if one can get some tokens before investing?
this investment agreement is like a real contract I read. Their medium channel https://medium.com/dench-music-ico/ico-metrics-5d8a0b5a028d says minimum investment is 2 ETH in the whitelist round and 0,5 ETH in the Crowd round.
ICO don't guarantee anything right? Its more if you are lucky and have a good sence for the project, and also its good to look at the team. If something goes wrong we can always ask Adam right? )) Never heard about the investment agreement before, also Dench sounds like a new project, with old guard music guys wanting to earn some good crypto..

It says in the white paper that the profit sharing if legal because you get an investment agreement. Does anyone know what that is?
Pages:
Jump to: