Pages:
Author

Topic: :o :o :o Dench Music ICO? They have Chris Brown & intro video with Adam Curry?! - page 3. (Read 400 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Looks interesting...common man, google Adam Curry! Who does not know what is podcast...I will have a look at it.

"Shut up Meg" Cheesy I googled him HELGA ... he's old ... he was even interviewing michael jackson or mick jagger, he had such crazy hair lol look at it Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/X83kBgp

did anyone find anything about it? I am lazyyyyyy and hooked on harry potter mystery game, too busy to open the website (not too crzy to look for curry's crazy hairdo) , at least share the telegram peeps
Activity: 7
wow that Rihanna pun, that hurt  Smiley  I just went to the website and that video is right on front page. I am gonna read something about it. Hey Scotty, do you have any information so that I don't have to read the whole thing?

nah not much ... they do like a fundraising? and from the cash they will fund the songs. Once the songs start making money from spotify clics, youtube ads and I don't know what else, they will for 6 years? I think .. they will share profit with participants, and they will also give free tokens, they keep saying "for free tokens along with investment' so I guess that might be important? Cheesy I don't know, first time I see anything like that aaaanyway, so yea, they give profit sharing but the cool thing why I like it is that they guarantee 100% investment back at least AND that's what sounds weird to me, it sounds almost too good, why would they give us that much, I would like to believe it buuuut .. yea, oh and they will have some platform on ethereum for music stuff like vip party access I don't know I like it but there are so many scams around I am sceptical when something seems too pink

Sounds like a cool idea, so they make money with famous stars? I will read the whitepaper, sounds like they're on to something. Do they have any proof they can do it? I really like that profit sharing idea.
Activity: 19
wow that Rihanna pun, that hurt  Smiley  I just went to the website and that video is right on front page. I am gonna read something about it. Hey Scotty, do you have any information so that I don't have to read the whole thing?

nah not much ... they do like a fundraising? and from the cash they will fund the songs. Once the songs start making money from spotify clics, youtube ads and I don't know what else, they will for 6 years? I think .. they will share profit with participants, and they will also give free tokens, they keep saying "for free tokens along with investment' so I guess that might be important? Cheesy I don't know, first time I see anything like that aaaanyway, so yea, they give profit sharing but the cool thing why I like it is that they guarantee 100% investment back at least AND that's what sounds weird to me, it sounds almost too good, why would they give us that much, I would like to believe it buuuut .. yea, oh and they will have some platform on ethereum for music stuff like vip party access I don't know I like it but there are so many scams around I am sceptical when something seems too pink
Activity: 5
Looks interesting...common man, google Adam Curry! Who does not know what is podcast...I will have a look at it.
Activity: 7
Activity: 13
well if they have chris brown they definitely don't have rihanna Cheesy bhahaa... too soon? do u have a link to the podfather video? What is a podfather? Isn't pod like weed?
Activity: 19
Hey guys,

so I stumbled upon this ICO called Dench Music ICO. It was just recently listed on icoalert. They have a cool website and an introduction video with Adam Curry? The podfather Cheesy .. anyway, they promise profit sharing and I am confused how is that legal? They say they will create songs out of the funds and then 30% of the profits made outta these songs they will distribute among the participants, well they say up to 30% profit sharing - didn't rly get how is it conditioned. And then you get these mic tokens along with it. I mean it does sound cool they say they have chris brown for the first song so I guess profit could be big but I just don't get it how they can do this and I don't wanna get into something fishy. Does anybody have any information? This is the website www.denchmusic.io - Any ICO masters here to tell me if it's legit?
Pages:
Jump to: