Pages:
Author

Topic: Obama issues executive order claiming power to seize Americans' bank accounts - page 3. (Read 3529 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
I wish I could vote for Romney...
...but since I have an above average IQ, college education, a good job, above average reasoning skills, lack of substantial amounts of money, and I live in a diverse northern State, looks like I'm going to stick with Obama.  Cheesy

So, you have all those things going for you, and still you vote for Obama? I believe you're lying about, at minimum, the IQ and reasoning skills.

Therein lies the issue with politics in general, you assume just because someone has different opinions on the politics that are slapped all over tv results in them intellectually deficient. Bigotry is an excellent indicator of a feeble mind since the bigot in question cannot grasp why a person would have a different opinion on a situation/discussion/subject.
No, I assumed he was intellectually deficient because he saw only the two options. A quick perusal of even this subforum (to say nothing of this thread - Which admittedly is in need of a bump) would have shown him several others. Worse, he considers this lack to be "fully informed."
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
...but since I have an above average IQ, college education, a good job, above average reasoning skills, lack of substantial amounts of money, and I live in a diverse northern State, looks like I'm going to stick with Obama.  Cheesy

So, you have all those things going for you, and still you vote for Obama? I believe you're lying about, at minimum, the IQ and reasoning skills.

Therein lies the issue with politics in general, you assume just because someone has different opinions on the politics that are slapped all over tv results in them intellectually deficient. Bigotry is an excellent indicator of a feeble mind since the bigot in question cannot grasp why a person would have a different opinion on a situation/discussion/subject.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

The plans Obama has put in place during his term have a) helped get me healthcare, and b) helped lower my student loan payments by consolidating with the department of Ed. And now his JOBS Act will help to jump start my company.

Haha. Fair enough. Come back in five years and we'll see where you stand.
legendary

But at least by voting for Obama, he can lock in the "lack of substantial amounts of money".
Both sides

There's your problem. There are more than two sides. And the two "sides" you are presented with are more alike than they are different.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Meh, believe what you want, I have no reason to lie.

I've watched all the primaries and debates...read all the articles and checked all the facts. Both sides have had their problems, but after seeing what Romney has said and done I just can't justify voting for him. He keeps spouting off the same spiel about 'jobs, tax cuts, and the economy', but he's just selling snake oil. If it was so easy to magically balance the budget, don't you think it would have been done by now?

The plans Obama has put in place during his term have a) helped get me healthcare, and b) helped lower my student loan payments by consolidating with the department of Ed. And now his JOBS Act will help to jump start my company.

Not to mention Obama already has presidential experience, which weighs a lot heavier on my mind than "I used to run a business and I was governor".

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Obviously I don't expect people to agree with me  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
legendary
Because having a way to stop a person with the means and motive to be a flight risk is always bad.

Judicial oversight is such a drag.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Because having a way to stop a person with the means and motive to be a flight risk is always bad.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
exactly why I'm voting for Romney.. have to get this tyrant out of office!
Pages:
Jump to: