Pages:
Author

Topic: Observation of the Ruling Inbreds - page 11. (Read 2893 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
June 16, 2020, 01:02:02 AM

there are no ruling inbreads, god is controling everything people just follow the paths he allows.

Tares are to be left among the wheat.  They will be piled together and bunt at harvest time.

Seems to me that this policy would waste water, sunlight, etc and result in a lower yield.  But 'the Lord works in strange ways.'  Maybe He is more interested in quality than in quantity.

June 15, 2020, 10:57:34 PM
there are no ruling inbreads, god is controling everything people just follow the paths he allows.
Activity: 14
Merit: 8
June 15, 2020, 06:24:08 PM
June 13, 2020, 09:24:26 PM
There’s blood on your phone: Tech giants linked to “slave labor” in Chinese factories

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-25-tech-giants-linked-to-slave-labor-in-chinese-factories.html

before the factories where build in china, the labourers where starving to death, or destroying their chinese environment

i am getting sick of how journalism is being run to push an agenda. media is becoming worthless if the writers is not humanist, but runs a hostile agenda.
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
June 13, 2020, 08:52:16 PM
Ri Son Gwon, Minister of Foreign Affairs of DPRK: 'Our message to the US is clear!'

https://www.sott.net/article/436291-Ri-Son-Gwon-Minister-of-Foreign-Affairs-of-DPRK-Our-message-to-the-US-is-clear

Ok, but who is really making the decisions here?  Some of these people are just puppets.
June 13, 2020, 02:59:11 PM
Ri Son Gwon, Minister of Foreign Affairs of DPRK: 'Our message to the US is clear!'

https://www.sott.net/article/436291-Ri-Son-Gwon-Minister-of-Foreign-Affairs-of-DPRK-Our-message-to-the-US-is-clear
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
July 15, 2021, 07:25:15 AM
Waz diz shizzle all about? I know ze man all these clowns worship. He told me they are all deluded Grin
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
June 16, 2021, 05:16:20 PM
Who needs explosives?

Hindenburg.

Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 20, 2021, 10:54:20 PM
Satanist are now becoming more and more visible right now and they seems not to hide their true agenda anymore, maybe some of them are funded by high society and well know people, they were like big organization and they create different scheme to allure people to join them and promise many things, like security, fame ,wealth and so on that if you join them no one will touch you something like that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
April 10, 2021, 02:13:23 AM
The world is ruled largely by an organization of inbred Satanists.  These are the people that are running and ruining your countries.  In this thread I will post recent nformation of their actions so that we may observe them.

Some of us believe that this is actually Reptilians, as in the Reptilian Banking Cartel I wrote of on here one day.  Lookup David Icke, a writer, and expert on the subject.
Me I don't even understand the scenario here can someone make to understand better.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
February 19, 2021, 01:16:27 PM
     I guess you really invested a lot of time in these things to share in this thread. Not that I am alarmed with the information but it's an interesting read and so I just gave you a merit. But seriously though, most atheist and satanists out there are even far better of a human being than the religious majority in this world. The norm right now are mostly the awful ones. I don't know if it's because of the doctrines being taken for granted because of the belief of religion saving them if they apologize to "GOD" no matter how many wrong things they do again and again or because satanists and atheists are more open minded with critisisms and advices thus they learn more and are able to absorb more making them better individuals. But truth of the matter remains, singling out grouos of people just because of a few is never a good thing.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 04, 2020, 03:44:23 PM
These are the people that are running and ruining your countries.  In this thread I will post recent nformation of their actions so that we may observe them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
October 14, 2020, 10:20:30 AM
Women In Prisons Say They’re Being Punished For Speaking Out About COVID-19 Risks

https://therealnews.com/stories/women-in-prisons-say-theyre-being-punished-for-speaking-out-about-covid-19-risks
I saw the article where they jail some women because they disobey the law of covid-19 government  has put in place. I think is not because the women speak against the covid-19 that make them in prison is because they fail to wear their faces mast.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 07, 2020, 03:10:05 AM
The world is ruled by satanics, yes because everything happening here on earth like killings unecessary and all the male and female are all homusexual and lesbianism.
by taking refuge behind human rights organizations, democracy and freedom that destroy the fabric of society. is that part of satanism? I think it is "yes" if the behavior shows depravity, is not praiseworthy and is structured

Human rights groups say that in most cases those involved in human rights abuses go unpunished. As a result human rights activists believe that human rights violations are gaining ground. Harassment by law enforcement and violence during political rallies for this reason their structure is largely unknown.
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
September 27, 2020, 01:20:01 PM
The world is ruled by satanics, yes because everything happening here on earth like killings unecessary and all the male and female are all homusexual and lesbianism.
by taking refuge behind human rights organizations, democracy and freedom that destroy the fabric of society. is that part of satanism? I think it is "yes" if the behavior shows depravity, is not praiseworthy and is structured
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
September 04, 2020, 03:25:25 AM
Donald Trump Is Emotionally And Mentally Retarded, Says Dr. Deepak Chopra

https://www.inquisitr.com/3197344/donald-trump-is-emotionally-and-mentally-retarded-says-dr-deepak-chopra/

Donald Trump is mildly to moderately retarded, this is no secret.  Judging by the facial features its Down Syndrome.

Trump is a ‘downright moron’ who appears ‘too stupid to be president’: Former Republican economist

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/trump-is-a-downright-moron-who-appears-too-stupid-to-be-president-former-republican-economist/

This is true.  There's dumb, and then there's Donald Trump.  I mean he's REALLY fucking stupid.  But just as concerning, how does someone like that get voted into office?

Welcome to Clown World.

Why is it that the 'stupid' ones like GW Bush somehow seem to get a lot of (usually very bad) stuff done while the 'smart' ones like Obama somehow don't seem to be able to get that they (claim they) want done?  Could it be that all the geniuses who can clairvoyantly administer the Stanford-Binnet are not really appreciating the subtle advantages of being 'stupid' and are thus unprepared to deal effectively with the various kinds of 'spells being cast'?  If so, where does that put them on the intelligence chart actually?

Activity: 88
Merit: 11
May 23, 2020, 08:44:18 PM
The world is ruled largely by an organization of inbred Satanists.  These are the people that are running and ruining your countries.  In this thread I will post recent nformation of their actions so that we may observe them.

Some of us believe that this is actually Reptilians, as in the Reptilian Banking Cartel I wrote of on here one day.  Lookup David Icke, a writer, and expert on the subject.
Pages:
Jump to: