Pages:
Author

Topic: Observation of the Ruling Inbreds - page 12. (Read 2893 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 8
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
May 22, 2020, 03:17:40 PM
The world is ruled largely by an organization of inbred Satanists.  These are the people that are running and ruining your countries.  In this thread I will post recent nformation of their actions so that we may observe them.

Maybe you are living in another world.
Those accusations are false and you don't have any proof saying that. It is just a matter to blame for all those bad things that happen to you.
May 22, 2020, 09:07:26 AM
Documents: Human sex trafficking charges dropped due to federal agents engaging in sex acts with victims

https://www.sott.net/article/434878-Documents-Human-sex-trafficking-charges-dropped-due-to-federal-agents-engaging-in-sex-acts-with-victims
May 20, 2020, 03:55:54 PM
The Government Has A New Secret Watchlist & Can Track Americans Without A Warrant

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/05/the-government-has-a-new-secret-watchlist-can-track-americans-without-a-warrant.html
May 19, 2020, 11:13:10 AM
 'Rotten from the top': Sexual harassment 'RAMPANT' at McDonald's, international labor group tells OECD in complaint

https://www.sott.net/article/434677-Rotten-from-the-top-Sexual-harassment-RAMPANT-at-McDonalds-international-labor-group-tells-OECD-in-complaint
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
May 16, 2020, 09:36:27 PM
The world is ruled largely by an organization of inbred Satanists.  These are the people that are running and ruining your countries.  In this thread I will post recent nformation of their actions so that we may observe them.

what do you mean with "inbreds" do they have to marry black women, or fuck with animals so they are legit noninbred rulers?

When the ruling inbreds,
spend their time within inn beds,
the heat produced by their activity,
bakes up the inn breads,
for the free breakfast in the morning.

Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 16, 2020, 06:04:18 PM

what do you mean with "inbreds" do they have to marry black women, or fuck with animals so they are legit noninbred rulers?
May 14, 2020, 07:06:00 PM

thats nonsense, countries fail if people stop working
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
May 14, 2020, 05:52:33 PM
Don't Worry! Greta Thunberg And CNN Will Tell You What To Do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhvgwYtmp4.

LOL!

Cool
May 14, 2020, 05:21:05 PM
Trump administration is ‘giving license to fraud and abuse’: MSNBC Stephanie Ruhle warns ‘this matters’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/trump-administration-is-giving-license-to-fraud-and-abuse-msnbc-stephanie-ruhle-warns-this-matters/amp/
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 11, 2020, 02:33:27 PM
Women In Prisons Say They’re Being Punished For Speaking Out About COVID-19 Risks

https://therealnews.com/stories/women-in-prisons-say-theyre-being-punished-for-speaking-out-about-covid-19-risks

This is really scary. Not able to contact your friends and family members is scary. Makes me think there is a whole conspiracy behind this pandemic. I've heard people are being taken and killed when you get the virus. Hopefully it's not real. Stay at home everyone to stop the spread until we get to find anti-virus.
May 11, 2020, 02:28:33 PM
Women In Prisons Say They’re Being Punished For Speaking Out About COVID-19 Risks

https://therealnews.com/stories/women-in-prisons-say-theyre-being-punished-for-speaking-out-about-covid-19-risks
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
May 09, 2020, 01:49:07 PM
It's the triple inbred ultra Satanist Nazi mice that you should be worried about, in particular the zebra striped ones with seven toes and seven fingers.

he is a white neo nazi, satanist and ultra radical islamic communist muslim with love for jewishness he is ruling the world throug the financial system in israel

Corrected, reads as...

he is a white neo nazi, satanist and ultra radical islamic communist muslim with love for jewishness he is ruling the world throug the financial system in Israel, when not watching Robert Redford movies.
May 09, 2020, 11:39:49 AM
It's the triple inbred ultra Satanist Nazi mice that you should be worried about, in particular the zebra striped ones with seven toes and seven fingers.

he is a white neo nazi, satanist and ultra radical islamic communist muslim with love for jewishness he is ruling the world throug the financial system in israel
legendary
May 09, 2020, 10:59:38 AM

Looking forward to it!

Well, speak of the devil, and who shall appear?

Hell Dogs, hungry black ones.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
May 09, 2020, 04:03:35 AM

Looking forward to it!

Well, speak of the devil, and who shall appear?

legendary
May 08, 2020, 10:13:28 PM
May 06, 2020, 03:19:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: