Pages:
Author

Topic: Oct 11 to Nov 11 Sidehack stick pool club. - page 16. (Read 19744 times)

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
October 15, 2015, 11:11:36 PM
I contacted him at this link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12697708

I also signed up to his site.

ck pools needs to be listed.

for this to work I will await his reply.

Hmm, the one thing that CK's Solo pool needs is a API for that site to contact and get data off, there is no public API that I can see with the pool, and im not sure if Con would want to go that far as to add that in. A list of workers linked to that address with each ones info would be all you need, Con could add that in, depending on which one is less resource chewing, if any..

CK, any advice?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
October 15, 2015, 11:03:52 PM
new member coming on board xZork  brings us to 30  which would fill us except that 2 people never mined.

So we still have 2 slots.
legendary
October 15, 2015, 10:50:48 PM
You may be in for a wait, looks like no activity on that thread for months.  Could you try to pm him?
What address to send funds to phil?

the mining address we use for the club  works.

I checked for access to it which I have. We have one deposit of 0.01 today as I type.

I will pm him to see if he replies to me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
October 15, 2015, 10:46:15 PM
Count me in Phil.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2015, 10:44:21 PM
You may be in for a wait, looks like no activity on that thread for months.  Could you try to pm him?
What address to send funds to phil?
legendary
October 15, 2015, 08:30:23 PM
I contacted him at this link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12697708

I also signed up to his site.

ck pools needs to be listed.

for this to work I will await his reply.
legendary
Activity: 1456
October 15, 2015, 07:30:30 PM
The only thing is if we do it I would like to have a shared login (normally i'm against shared but it saves us doing 25 accounts).  That way we can each log into it and see it ourselfs to.

Meh, then you have to trust every person who sends Phil btc not to go rogue and steal the account for their personal use.  I'd rather just trust Phil with the log in, after all, the point here is to make his reporting and monitoring for the club easier, not to give us all a tool to use.

Phil, please confirm you control the club address (I didn't see that in any of your initial posts) and I will send 0.01.  If you still refuse it, well, it can sit in the club address until we hit a block, or you can send it on to sidehack or something.

I better control it.  I will let you all put in .01   I will then pull the .1 out thereby making sure I control it.

As for giving it thought if this site is good I will give login to two others.
It allows more then 1 of us to look it up.

I am going to eat dinner then check the site out.

Have a good dinner.  Once you get back let us know a address that works for you on sending it to.

After you tell us that I will send my .01 to it.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ
October 15, 2015, 07:15:54 PM
The only thing is if we do it I would like to have a shared login (normally i'm against shared but it saves us doing 25 accounts).  That way we can each log into it and see it ourselfs to.

Meh, then you have to trust every person who sends Phil btc not to go rogue and steal the account for their personal use.  I'd rather just trust Phil with the log in, after all, the point here is to make his reporting and monitoring for the club easier, not to give us all a tool to use.

Phil, please confirm you control the club address (I didn't see that in any of your initial posts) and I will send 0.01.  If you still refuse it, well, it can sit in the club address until we hit a block, or you can send it on to sidehack or something.

I better control it.  I will let you all put in .01   I will then pull the .1 out thereby making sure I control it.

You could always do a screenshot of the stats and post it here of the stats.
legendary
October 15, 2015, 07:02:41 PM
The only thing is if we do it I would like to have a shared login (normally i'm against shared but it saves us doing 25 accounts).  That way we can each log into it and see it ourselfs to.

Meh, then you have to trust every person who sends Phil btc not to go rogue and steal the account for their personal use.  I'd rather just trust Phil with the log in, after all, the point here is to make his reporting and monitoring for the club easier, not to give us all a tool to use.

Phil, please confirm you control the club address (I didn't see that in any of your initial posts) and I will send 0.01.  If you still refuse it, well, it can sit in the club address until we hit a block, or you can send it on to sidehack or something.

I better control it.  I will let you all put in .01   I will then pull the .1 out thereby making sure I control it.

legendary
October 15, 2015, 07:01:57 PM

I can understand you point on that.  That would suck if it can be taken over by someone.  I just enjoy watching things.

Kinda sad if we cant trust other's in the club, but I can see how one time of being taken over would double cost to get another account so not good.
legendary
Activity: 1274
October 15, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

legendary
October 15, 2015, 06:36:12 PM
I will lay out the 0.10 btc for the one year membership.

Thank you, but that is unnecessary, let a few of us pay for it.  10 of us would only be 0.01 each, that's only 1/3 of the club participants.  We can send it to the club address since you control it, correct?  Please confirm and I will send the first 0.01.

If it works looks very nice from the GUIness they show on front.    I think splitting cost is fair as were all in it together. 

The only thing is if we do it I would like to have a shared login (normally i'm against shared but it saves us doing 25 accounts).  That way we can each log into it and see it ourselfs to.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
October 15, 2015, 05:54:27 PM

Thank you, but that is unnecessary, let a few of us pay for it.  10 of us would only be 0.01 each, that's only 1/3 of the club participants.  We can send it to the club address since you control it, correct?  Please confirm and I will send the first 0.01.

Ill chip in .01 also.
legendary
October 15, 2015, 04:49:36 PM

Activity: 924
October 15, 2015, 04:09:54 PM
I've been using this for some time now, if you ask they should add CK'spool, it tracks well, if set right should track all this for you .you may need a  Premium Account, but to me it's really cheap . one way that might work .

https://cryptfolio.com/

cost is for a  Premium Account, it's free other wise .

0.01 BTC per month, or 0.1 BTC per year

looks like it would work.

I will play with a free account  then upgrade it to premium if I can configure it in a good manner.

That site looks really cool.  Phil, if you decide to use a premium account for watching the solo pool let us know and I'm sure we all can cover the 0.1BTC for a year.
Agreed.
legendary
October 15, 2015, 02:20:48 PM
yeah I think I will go right to the premium account..  I will lay out the 0.10 btc for the one year membership.

If we hit a block I will pay that 0.10 btc to myself.
legendary
October 15, 2015, 01:03:50 PM
I've been using this for some time now, if you ask they should add CK'spool, it tracks well, if set right should track all this for you .you may need a  Premium Account, but to me it's really cheap . one way that might work .

cost is for a  Premium Account, it's free other wise .

I will play with a free account  then upgrade it to premium if I can configure it in a good manner.

I'm sure it will, if they add CKpool to the list then it will for sure. they may even give a way, i couldn't find it, if they do, other then ask Smiley .
legendary
October 15, 2015, 12:47:52 PM

I will play with a free account  then upgrade it to premium if I can configure it in a good manner.

That site looks really cool.  Phil, if you decide to use a premium account for watching the solo pool let us know and I'm sure we all can cover the 0.1BTC for a year.
legendary
October 15, 2015, 12:37:32 PM

legendary
October 15, 2015, 12:30:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: