Pages:
Author

Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money - page 18. (Read 4004 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

There was no warning about the enforced transition from all our altcoins to OCC, the warning came after you have blocked the website for approx. 10 days. Nobody could log in to move there altcoins and ethereum, you know that too, every customer who had invested in altcoins knows that.
Soo, your website was blocked for customers, we could not log in (because of an ethereum fork Smiley))),: than you announced that all the altcoins would be exchanged to OCC.
After that you provided access but all the altcoins was enforced exchanged to OCC (we paind 100$ for 1 OCC !!) than you opened on yobit and exrates OCC and in the beginning it was traded for more than 140 dollar. But nobody who had OCC in his OCC account could not transfer his OCC to Yobit because you provided no wallet address. What I can understand from this is that you sold your own OCC for big money, after the rate of OCC was under the 40$ you provided the wallet adresses and everybody dumped the coin.
You did not provide the acesss to the wallet adresses on Yobit because you sold it yourself for high prices and if you did provide the wallet adresses you could not sell it for such high prices.

And we as your customers who made you rich have the enforced opportunity to have made you rich, you took all our altcoins.

I hope you will correct this soon otherwiles I have much indonesian friends here who can make good translations. If you are really honoust let it know to your customers..

nobody sold your coins OCC, at first the exchange opened futures trading ... not a crypto currency. When the cabinet was opened and wallets were available for downloading, then real trading started on the exchange.
  While the coin was not realized how could it be haggled?
copper member
New meeting was held in Palembang! On January 21
On January 21, a large-scale Octoin conference was held in Palembang, Indonesia. Professional speakers, members of our team told future investors about blockchain and various cryptocurrencies.

Of course, our project Octoin was also discussed. Our lector had explained in details about the differences and the advantages of our platform, as well as about the convenient instruments for trading and fast p2p exchanger.
https://octoin.com/news/n175/

Hi! Don't fool people in the country where you live! I hate this silly site! You just spread among the crypto blind. Remote areas of Indonesia. It's hyip and I'm sure it will not last long. There will be a lot of complaints about silly crypto like this! I'm waiting for the right time to laugh as big as possible!  Your fame will last for only a moment and you who are a team in this silly project will be more famous with the lies you are talking about. Shitcoin lol!

all our conferences and meetings are really held and we are constantly uploading video reports. Visit the video section at https://octoin.com/video/ and you will be sure of it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
I Understand but why you did enforce the exchange of all the altcoins and BTC of customers to OCC, that was not necessary !! You can say what ever you want but this enforced exchange only made OCC rich but all the customers more than 10 times poor. So if you really take care of your custmers, turn it back and let decide the customer if he want to exchange it to OCC or not..

the warning about the transition to the OCC was for everyone written in the news.
this is a great opportunity for you. Yes, maybe the course is not what we expected, but look at the prospects.
You are the followers of a new unique crypto currency with a great team. Now there will be a panic and the course will begin its growth.
 The one who had bitcoin or ether at the very beginning - are they happy now?

You are given the opportunity to one of the first to become the owner of OCC.

There was no warning about the enforced transition from all our altcoins to OCC, the warning came after you have blocked the website for approx. 10 days. Nobody could log in to move there altcoins and ethereum, you know that too, every customer who had invested in altcoins knows that.
Soo, your website was blocked for customers, we could not log in (because of an ethereum fork Smiley))),: than you announced that all the altcoins would be exchanged to OCC.
After that you provided access but all the altcoins was enforced exchanged to OCC (we paind 100$ for 1 OCC !!) than you opened on yobit and exrates OCC and in the beginning it was traded for more than 140 dollar. But nobody who had OCC in his OCC account could not transfer his OCC to Yobit because you provided no wallet address. What I can understand from this is that you sold your own OCC for big money, after the rate of OCC was under the 40$ you provided the wallet adresses and everybody dumped the coin.
You did not provide the acesss to the wallet adresses on Yobit because you sold it yourself for high prices and if you did provide the wallet adresses you could not sell it for such high prices.

And we as your customers who made you rich have the enforced opportunity to have made you rich, you took all our altcoins.

I hope you will correct this soon otherwiles I have much indonesian friends here who can make good translations. If you are really honoust let it know to your customers..
copper member
Soon all the cabinets will be open and you will make sure that you are mistaken. Let's wait until the update is completed before drawing conclusions. The site is working. You in the video are given all the work https://youtu.be/owIbmSXoO5Q . If it was a scam then the site would be turned off.
copper member
i said explain everything in that video. so it means everything
well, if you still do not understand, i have nothing to say

you want me to write you a text what they say in the video?

I will gladly answer your questions after you formulate them
Activity: 966
Merit: 111

hahaha.... are you joking?you compare bitcoin with occ??
comparing the first cryptocurrency and a major pair for all crypto asset in market exchange vs OCTOINCOIN??
well, only crypto newbie will listen your word

i want to know how you can explain with this octoin video?? https://youtu.be/--cPA2MFonM

which one you are telling to explain everything about that video?

please, clarify your question, I do not understand what about the video you explain? that in the video you do not understand
i said explain everything in that video. so it means everything
well, if you still do not understand, i have nothing to say
copper member
copper member
I Understand but why you did enforce the exchange of all the altcoins and BTC of customers to OCC, that was not necessary !! You can say what ever you want but this enforced exchange only made OCC rich but all the customers more than 10 times poor. So if you really take care of your custmers, turn it back and let decide the customer if he want to exchange it to OCC or not..

the warning about the transition to the OCC was for everyone written in the news.
this is a great opportunity for you. Yes, maybe the course is not what we expected, but look at the prospects.
You are the followers of a new unique crypto currency with a great team. Now there will be a panic and the course will begin its growth.

I hope that octoin cover up losses to customers.
What I understand from all these is the following:
You could invest with BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD and when lending you get 24,5% net profit in one month and each day you could withdraw your profit
Everybody did and re-invest all the withdrawn money.
After they got many customers which had invested a lot of BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD - OCC kept this money for them self's and sold them in the begin of december/january when all the crypto's where high priced.
After that they announced that all coins will be exchanged to Octoin coin at rate 1/100$ and opened trading on Yobit, BUT they did not provide wallet addresses.
Also they shut their website down for logging in for more than a week, keep saying it was for the ethereum fork (that is a stupid lie)

when the offices were closed for the integration of the new crypto currency and the ETX fork then on the exchanges did not trade the coin, it was impossible before the release of the crypto currency, if you read the information the trades were FUTURES!
  As you know the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
the company can not restrain the course but it does everything for the development and growth of the rate it is not a fast process

A very detailed answer was written about the course above.

the change in the rate of the crypto currency is not included in the definition of a scam

First of all it should be noted that the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
We all understand that the participants of the crypto-currency market are divided into several categories.
There are bona fide participants who invest in the crypto currency for the long term (and this is one of the best approaches, for example, someone bought bitcoin for $ 10 and now he is a millionaire),
There are traders who speculate on pampas and course changes
And there are those who, for the sake of easy profit, immediately after the start of open trades in crypto-currencies, begin to actively sell, trying to fix their profits.
Now, when our crypto currency has just started, the participants from the third category, those who will lower the rate, will try to fix the profit. It's not a secret for anyone.
Further, when the price stabilizes, and it starts to grow, and for this there are all the prerequisites, since we are actively working on cooperation with stock exchanges and off-line companies, traders will join the trades.
Each participant will decide for himself which category he belongs to. We assure that we continue to work with the project and do not stop there!

copper member
You could invest with BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD and when lending you get 24,5% net profit in one month and each day you could withdraw your profit
After they got many customers which had invested a lot of BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD - OCC kept this money for them self's and sold them in the begin of december/january when all the crypto's where high priced.
After that they announced that all coins will be exchanged to Octoin coin at rate 1/100$ and opened trading on Yobit, BUT they did not provide wallet addresses.
Also they shut their website down for logging in for more than a week, keep saying it was for the ethereum fork (that is a stupid lie)

when the offices were closed for the integration of the new crypto currency and the ETX fork then on the exchanges did not trade the coin, it was impossible before the release of the crypto currency, if you read the information the trades were FUTURES!
  As you know the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
the company can not restrain the course but it does everything for the development and growth of the rate it is not a fast process

A very detailed answer was written about the course above.

the change in the rate of the crypto currency is not included in the definition of a scam

First of all it should be noted that the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
We all understand that the participants of the crypto-currency market are divided into several categories.
There are bona fide participants who invest in the crypto currency for the long term (and this is one of the best approaches, for example, someone bought bitcoin for $ 10 and now he is a millionaire),
And there are those who, for the sake of easy profit, immediately after the start of open trades in crypto-currencies, begin to actively sell, trying to fix their profits.
Now, when our crypto currency has just started, the participants from the third category, those who will lower the rate, will try to fix the profit. It's not a secret for anyone.
Further, when the price stabilizes, and it starts to grow, and for this there are all the prerequisites, since we are actively working on cooperation with stock exchanges and off-line companies, traders will join the trades.
Each participant will decide for himself which category he belongs to. We assure that we continue to work with the project and do not stop there!

copper member
New meeting was held in Palembang! On January 21
On January 21, a large-scale Octoin conference was held in Palembang, Indonesia. Professional speakers, members of our team told future investors about blockchain and various cryptocurrencies.

Of course, our project Octoin was also discussed. Our lector had explained in details about the differences and the advantages of our platform, as well as about the convenient instruments for trading and fast p2p exchanger.
https://octoin.com/news/n175/

I and my friends invested in Octoin but all our BTC and LTC that we have lend out is suddenly exchanged for OCC coins that they have rated as 1 OCC is 100 dollar.

Octoin anounced it will be traded in Yobit and exrates where at the moment OCC was worth more than 100$ but they blocked the wallets (you could not get a wallet adress)

After they have "fixed" the problem with the wallet adresses the Octoin coin was worth under 15$ !!

Now a the moment it is 13,93$ worth !!

What OCTOIN did is selling there octoins in Yobit for more than 140$ each (after they have sold millions of BTC/LTC etc from the invests of all the customers) and their kept on selling.
In the meanwhile they exchanged all the BTC/LTC/DASH etc. from all the customers to 1 OCC/100$ but did not provide wallet adresses on Yobit.

They solld many of their own OCC and when the price got far under 100$ they provided the wallet addresses. Now you can sent your worthless OCC coins to Yobit and sell it for 13,69 dollar for each but you paid 100$ for each and they had exchanged all your BTC/LTC etc. to OCC  when it was already fall down.

So OCC made a lot of money and they keep saying their be honoust but this is not the way how honestly works.

Now they have opend again the P2P ecchange on their website to tranquilize their customers (who buys octoin for 100$ when you can buy it for 13$ ??)

When they really want the trust back of their customers they have to open OCC bank again, when this is not a scam they have to do this

copper member
iNews TV made a video report about Big Conference Octoin in Kediri!

iNews TV journalists filmed a large video report about Big Conference Business Cryptocurrency, held in the Indonesian city of Kediri!

During the conference, the Indonesian Octoin Top Leader, Mr. Yayang Agung Sundawa, spoke about the benefits of OctoinCoin. Here are only a few of them: the PoS-algorithm of mining, SegWit and Lightning Network technologies, which allow performing instant transactions almost with no fees, group hashing, OCCode which gives the possibility of cold storage and transfer of coins through code.

See video here https://octoin.com/news/n214/
copper member

The conference in Banjarmasin is over! on the 20th of January

Our representatives from Indonesia continue to share their successes!Not so long ago (on the 20th of January) a conference was held in the city of Banjarmasin.

At the conference, led by the leader of Panji Samudra, visitors could learn about the basics of blockchain, about cryptocurrencies and about our resource Octoin. All interested persons received a lot of new information about the sphere of cryptobusiness. ( https://octoin.com/news/n174/ )
copper member

i want to know how you can explain with this octoin video?? https://youtu.be/--cPA2MFonM

please, clarify your question, I do not understand what about the video you explain? that in the video you do not understand
what? a good price you said??
the only conclusion when i see i learn i read about octoin is only "MLM and conference" nothing else.
just bunch of people without talent are trying to tell big project but it is not.

actually i dont care about price.
i currently hold more than $100k worth in crypto last month, now only worth of $50k+
i invested around $200 in OCC so it does not matter to me about this OCC price
but it matters to me when you told me anything about your whole project is FAKE/SCAM.

NO ofcourse not, that is why i still keep holding a lot. scam project defenitely for developer who create some token/coin which misleading project or no longer running his project. PS : only bitcoin excluded

you can say anything you like. just like you said that you still continue to work with this project.
even with your multi level marketing and leaders, it does not mean you can survive with your project in this cryptocurrencyworld considering what has already happened with bitconnect.
now all crypto exchange is starting to delist BCC then BCC will become ash. permanently 100% loss to zero value
ofcourse you may take some crypto newbie with less budget. it does not help alot to pay your marketing cost
without any details information and put in whitepaper. we do not exacly know anything with this project except less information inside.
because big investor does not like any hidden information about the project and everything should be reported

the only conclusion when i see i learn i read about octoin is only "MLM and conference" nothing else.
just bunch of people without talent are trying to tell big project but it is not.
copper member

February 11 - conferences in Banjarmasin and Denpasar! We invite everyone!

We are announcing 2 meetings in Indonesia, which will be held on February 11 in the cities of Banjarmasin and Denpasar.

We invite everyone who is interested in new technologies, innovations and ways to earn money in this area. Even you have not heard anything about it you can come and ask questions, we will gladly answer them.

Details, place and time of the meeting see in the news https://octoin.com/news/n213/
copper member

i currently hold more than $100k worth in crypto last month, now only worth of $50k+
but it matters to me when you told me anything about your whole project is FAKE/SCAM.

copper member
The latest news about the launch of OctoinCoin!

Today we have prepared two important news for you: the progress of testing the OctoinCoin network and something exceptional.

- The main news is that the development team very carefully and responsibly integrates the algorithms of crypto-currency. In addition, at the moment, the testing phase of some important algorithms of user wallets continues.
- an exclusive video of OCC crytowallet testing directly from the host of Developer OctoinCoin.  We requested this video for your courtesy so that you could evaluate the convenience and new technical solutions used in the cold wallet.

Link to the video and a detailed description of the work in the news --> https://octoin.com/news/n173/

The last stage of preparing our cryptocurrency is finished !

We are pleased to finally announce its final launch. We, the team of top managers and leaders of Octoin together with you, meet a new
era in the development of the blockchain: today is an absolutely exceptional and historic day for all of us;
 today we meet a new cryptocurrency, a tool with a powerful growth potential - OctoinCoin (OCC)!

During the updates in the personal cabinets there are several changes have been done. Everything is described in detail in the news .

good job. now i can login on my account.
but occ price below $100 which this is not good.

Once again I will repeat at the stock exchange trades go futures.
To cryptocurrency Octoincoin (OCC) appeared on the stock exchanges and began its bidding it takes some time to connect and set up exchanges.

I think we will see a good price after the start of trading OCC!

Pages:
Jump to: