Pages:
Author

Topic: OddsWorthBetting Premium Membership Picks - page 3. (Read 2975 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
August 03, 2015, 10:28:55 AM
Sounds great!  ;)I'll definitly pick this one out!
I'm creating an account and taking my chances with 1 month free membership!

whaat? you are either really crazy to trade with a newbie by sending him first or you are a multiaccount of oddsworthbetting as no one trusts newbies on this forum
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 03, 2015, 10:25:42 AM

Just let me know when you purchase Smiley
August 03, 2015, 10:04:19 AM

Awesome! you will enjoy our services
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2015, 08:37:13 AM

why would you do that do someone that hasn't shown they are good at sports betting?

And hasn't explained how they will define the ROI for the "guarantee?"
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 03, 2015, 12:43:56 AM

August 02, 2015, 11:11:11 PM
John Isner wins BB&T open, another correct prediction from OddsWorthBetting  Kiss
August 02, 2015, 07:13:04 PM
OFFERING 4 FREE WEEK(S) TO ALL SIGNUPS!
August 02, 2015, 09:48:13 AM
You should post some free tips for us to analyse. If you are that, I don't think you would sell your picks when you can bet on them.

Lol, what free tips would you like to see  Tongue Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
August 02, 2015, 09:36:08 AM
You should post some free tips for us to analyse. If you are that, I don't think you would sell your picks when you can bet on them.
legendary
August 02, 2015, 09:31:52 AM
Come on, OP. Just provide us some picks on how good your picks are, but if it is worth it in the long run, we may subscribe you for ez money.
But if you keep refusing to hand these out, maybe you're just another user picking random picks + low odds and pay for it.

It's up to you for changing your style.

If I did that, I wouldn't charge for my services, I'll my bets are calculated though previous match results and players ability, not just what the odds are.  Add me on Skype @oddsworthbetting because I'm not posting the picks here,..

But if all of your bets are 1.3 odds it is worthless. there's no point to pay for that. it doesn't take any sort of skill to predict that the 48th best player in the world is going to beat the 102nd best player in the world.

You tennis experts pad your records on the easy early rounds of tournaments and saying "not just what the odds are" proves that you don't have a clue. The odds are a very important part in making a bet. Just picking the winner, especially on early round tennis is easy. Being a good sports bettor means making bets that have value.

If you can't see how posting your bets here after the game starts will actually help your "business" you aren't very smart.

It's obvious to people with brains that if you were making money betting on sports you wouldn't need an extra 10 bucks a month per person, the scumbags trying this in the real world charge 1k/mo+.

Post your picks after the matches start, or deal with us calling you a fraud every time you post.

edit: Also list the odds of your picks so we can track how much money you are making, because that is the goal of picking sports. John Isner beat a qualifier, you are a sports genius.
August 01, 2015, 11:38:10 PM
Come on, OP. Just provide us some picks on how good your picks are, but if it is worth it in the long run, we may subscribe you for ez money.
But if you keep refusing to hand these out, maybe you're just another user picking random picks + low odds and pay for it.

If I did that, I wouldn't charge for my services, I'll my bets are calculated though previous match results and players ability, not just what the odds are.  Add me on Skype @oddsworthbetting because I'm not posting the picks here,..
Activity: 812
August 01, 2015, 11:32:54 PM
If his picks were SO GOOD, he wouldn't need to sell them, he can just keep betting himself and make money off it, I have seen a lot of tipsters but in the end the profit/loss percentage is almost equal and even if it is better than that it is because  they mostly pick favorites, so there is nothing special about it. I would never give any money to any tipster. For me they're same as the people who sell books with the promise of becoming millionaire for $10, which makes you wonder why don't they use it themselves instead of selling the book?
Activity: 840
August 01, 2015, 11:12:20 PM

legendary
August 01, 2015, 10:07:00 PM
That bet pays 1.30 odds, that means it should win over 76% of the time, excuse me for not being impressed.

Now, how exactly would we be calculating the ROI for your guarantee. Are you going to say that I should have bet $34 on this obvious game to win $10 and satisfy your guarantee?

Anyone can look at the list of odds and pick all the huge favorites, when one of those goes wrong you lose all the profit from the easy picks.

I would be furious if I paid someone for picks and they gave me a bet with those odds, that's not difficult.
August 01, 2015, 09:37:24 PM
If they are not posted quickly after the game starts they are useless. Anyone can come up with a winning record posting the picks after the game happened. Where are these vouch people? Why aren't they speaking up telling us how good you are?

First off, I have another post on the other section so you can check it out.

Here's the pick for August 3rd

Atp Citi Open - S Johnson vs L Lacko /// Winner
legendary
August 01, 2015, 08:04:03 PM
If they are not posted quickly after the game starts they are useless. Anyone can come up with a winning record posting the picks after the game happened. Where are these vouch people? Why aren't they speaking up telling us how good you are?
August 01, 2015, 08:00:34 PM

Why wouldn't you show picks after the game starts? Showing them can help to prove you can win, they serve absolutely no purpose after that.

If you can't prove that you can win betting on sports why should we pay to find out?

It's not just the 10 bucks we are risking, we have to bet your picks, so if you lose we lose our 10 plus whatever we bet. It's on you to prove you are good before anyone should pay you.

I gave out a few vouch copies and I will post picks later tonight 🍉
legendary
August 01, 2015, 07:41:42 PM

Why wouldn't you show picks after the game starts? Showing them can help to prove you can win, they serve absolutely no purpose after that.

If you can't prove that you can win betting on sports why should we pay to find out?

It's not just the 10 bucks we are risking, we have to bet your picks, so if you lose we lose our 10 plus whatever we bet. It's on you to prove you are good before anyone should pay you.
Pages:
Jump to: