Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering job! 20$/daily - page 6. (Read 6500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
February 13, 2017, 02:07:16 PM
1000 captcha can be done in 2 hours. That's why i am offering explicity for 4000 captcha. 8 hours of work i considered this it will be a good salary.

hey man its not the work or the offer, its the fact none of us believe we will get paid! haha you wanna speculate and pay above market rate? thats cool, but i know IM not gonna be the one to work for you and get laughed at when i report i worked for nothing (got scammed) ;p
let us know when an escrow has even 0.1BTC for your workers and once they confirm the terms, i'm sure some will try Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 13, 2017, 01:26:24 AM
1000 captcha can be done in 2 hours. That's why i am offering explicity for 4000 captcha. 8 hours of work i considered this it will be a good salary.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
February 12, 2017, 04:39:30 PM
Common man... with a newbie account and without even offering escrow do you really think you will get someone in his right mind to work for you? PLUS --- for 10 000 captchas in 3 days you are offering a lousy payment

hahahaah definitely right...
Even the 1000 captcha a day is not easy to be done in 24hours....
Nobody will work on that.. People would do capcha by earning bitcoin is pretty sure money.. Than doing your offer.. Your kidding man..
I think someone can do it.. if he has a good internet speed and i think he can use the automated claim he can do it..
But i think per claim are changing sometimes its paying per claim is high and sometimes is low..
So i am thinking how op are profiting if he is paying fix in $20?
1000 captcha can be done easily under 2 hours. the real problem is he is offering way to much . it is like someone is saying i will pay you $3 for your $1 O_o
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 12, 2017, 03:30:02 PM
with out a escrow you will not get any where as you are offing a price that seem to be more like a scam  then any think real. if you don't want to o that then ick five trusted member that yo will pay up front then if this happen I'm sure you will get a few takes as you offer the best I have soon on here for this type of work but I'm more likely to be scam prove it if you want to get member to work for you
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
February 12, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
Common man... with a newbie account and without even offering escrow do you really think you will get someone in his right mind to work for you? PLUS --- for 10 000 captchas in 3 days you are offering a lousy payment

Nobody will work on that.. People would do capcha by earning bitcoin is pretty sure money.. Than doing your offer.. Your kidding man..
I think someone can do it.. if he has a good internet speed and i think he can use the automated claim he can do it..
But i think per claim are changing sometimes its paying per claim is high and sometimes is low..
So i am thinking how op are profiting if he is paying fix in $20?
Activity: 588
February 12, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
February 12, 2017, 11:08:32 AM
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
February 12, 2017, 09:55:37 AM
haha nice newbie Cheesy
February 12, 2017, 09:44:53 AM
I don't get your point with main account. In any cases this is a replies are too off topic. If you have any question I wait you on ICQ or via private messages.

Well you just claimed to have have been scammed here (and you are posting from a fresh account with only replies to this thread):

And here is your problem. You are looking to make instant profit. I have no intend to sell now. The coin is not even on a exchanger.

That makes no sense, if you had the BTC you would BUY the mrai instead of paying more than current market price to the workers.
Your scam scheme is not going to work, please do leave.

You are right here. I tried to buy 5 times. 3 times I was scammed.

You keep making excuses to keep people believing that thread is somehow legit.
If you had been scammed you would not be here using is as an excuse, also if you are investing (which i highly doubt) you would not be offering here to pay almost 2.5x more per mrai than market price is.
Also the replies are not off-topic, if you had made less suspicious thread with less excuses we would not be here right now Roll Eyes

Well, you are here because you don't have a life. You will be back in a few days when people will be paid.
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 12, 2017, 08:48:30 AM
I don't get your point with main account. In any cases this is a replies are too off topic. If you have any question I wait you on ICQ or via private messages.

Well you just claimed to have have been scammed here (and you are posting from a fresh account with only replies to this thread):

And here is your problem. You are looking to make instant profit. I have no intend to sell now. The coin is not even on a exchanger.

That makes no sense, if you had the BTC you would BUY the mrai instead of paying more than current market price to the workers.

You keep making excuses to keep people believing that thread is somehow legit.
If you had been scammed you would not be here using is as an excuse, also if you are investing (which i highly doubt) you would not be offering here to pay almost 2.5x more per mrai than market price is.
Also the replies are not off-topic, if you had made less suspicious thread with less excuses we would not be here right now Roll Eyes
February 12, 2017, 08:35:28 AM

That is exactly why you need to use escrow ALWAYS if dealing with member whom is not trusted.
Also if you got scammed 3 times, you should have learned on the first time. So somehow i still do not believe your story.
Also, seems like this is your alt account if you got scammed. Why are you not posting with your main account?

Merit: 266
February 12, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

If you would like to make a lil effort you can find a lot here that will sell you MARI for 350sat and will never scam you . you can find the trade thread easy . but i doubt you really want to buy ^^
February 12, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

That is exactly why you need to use escrow ALWAYS if dealing with member whom is not trusted.
Also if you got scammed 3 times, you should have learned on the first time. So somehow i still do not believe your story.
Also, seems like this is your alt account if you got scammed. Why are you not posting with your main account?
February 12, 2017, 07:45:09 AM

February 12, 2017, 06:25:43 AM

February 12, 2017, 06:21:52 AM
Waiting for proof from otherz sensei  Grin
surely, i'm scared this one..

OP is offering way too much for the mrai solving.
Currently each mrai is going for around 350 satoshi, and 0.5 is about the mrai per claim currently.
So if you were to solve 4000 captchas, you would get around 2000 mrai and 2000*350sat is 0.007 BTC.
So i don't see why OP would pay you 20$ for those which are going for market price of around 7$.

Current mrai trading thread

I advise anyone not to fall for this trap, OP just wants you to work for him for free.

sounds good warning for the people to give the exact figure so that they wouldn't fall from this kind of scheme and much better for people to think twice before accepting some job where newbie account eas involve since it was a disposable account. And this kind of scheme somehow sounds scam to me since i can't see any good angle on how he could earn on mrai captcha worker where  the price on that is much cheaper than his offered service payments.

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
February 12, 2017, 06:16:59 AM

Currently each mrai is going for around 350 satoshi, and 0.5 is about the mrai per claim currently.
So if you were to solve 4000 captchas, you would get around 2000 mrai and 2000*350sat is 0.007 BTC.
So i don't see why OP would pay you 20$ for those which are going for market price of around 7$.

I advise anyone not to fall for this trap, OP just wants you to work for him for free.

sounds good warning for the people to give the exact figure so that they wouldn't fall from this kind of scheme and much better for people to think twice before accepting some job where newbie account eas involve since it was a disposable account. And this kind of scheme somehow sounds scam to me since i can't see any good angle on how he could earn on mrai captcha worker where  the price on that is much cheaper than his offered service payments.
February 12, 2017, 05:58:34 AM

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 12, 2017, 05:57:42 AM
And how about escrow? Do you agree work with escrow?

If here will be over 3 workers of course if it is in need I will use an escrow. From that moment I am not talking of 20$/day... That will be at least 80$ / day. So even an escrow will be in need because of scammers.

If people show interest I will obey to this community rules and I will escrow funds.

ok, when will be trusted escrow i will participate.

I will be waiting for you! Till now only one participant who didn't start to work.

as you said there's no one yet working for you since im pretty sure that people who is inquiring about the job is afraid of didn't get paid after they finish the task and for you to get your workers desired i think its truly decent to give them an assurance and handle the funds to the trusted escrow outhere and so by that if they see that surely you can get many workers as you want and you can earn more for the job they done.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 12, 2017, 05:52:05 AM
Waiting for proof from otherz sensei  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: