Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering job! 20$/daily - page 7. (Read 6500 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 12, 2017, 04:55:03 AM
And how about escrow? Do you agree work with escrow?

If here will be over 3 workers of course if it is in need I will use an escrow. From that moment I am not talking of 20$/day... That will be at least 80$ / day. So even an escrow will be in need because of scammers.

If people show interest I will obey to this community rules and I will escrow funds.

ok, when will be trusted escrow i will participate.

I will be waiting for you! Till now only one participant who didn't start to work.
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
February 12, 2017, 04:46:31 AM

If here will be over 3 workers of course if it is in need I will use an escrow. From that moment I am not talking of 20$/day... That will be at least 80$ / day. So even an escrow will be in need because of scammers.

If people show interest I will obey to this community rules and I will escrow funds.

ok, when will be trusted escrow i will participate.
February 12, 2017, 04:42:20 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 12, 2017, 04:41:11 AM
I see this coin as a future investment. I never used this forum, but everyone on trading chanel of telegram were asking me if I have an account here.

Scammed many times, I own almost 500.000 mrai.

If you think this is a scam do not join.

I will pay at every 3 days if people reaches their targets. Simple as that.

I am already having a team of 40 claimers daily. I use this targets because I want people who join to my team to work. I pay them more than enough for a job that takes around 6-8 hours.

Can't understand why you all say is a scam. I will not allow anyone who said this is a scam to join to my project.

Why are you not willing to escrow the funds then? onlinedragon is offering the same kind of service, but he is trusted.
you are just a newbie, and you could easily run away with the funds.

Am I talking about 1000$ to run away with funds? Cmon. With my targets I can scam for a maxim of 15$. And If I don't pay on time everyone is going to shutdown working. Where is the deal? People will be paid constantly day by day.

I don't know who is this dragon or what is his problem of life.

Please do not post off topic comments. Reply only if you are interested.

If people want to have a job, I think 20$/day is a good paid salary for half of this planet.

This is true not eat  Huh Huh 5$ /day ...

It is 5$/1000 captcha. You can work more if you want.

People on this forum scam for satoshis.. and i think you're one of them.
Proof your a honest person and escrow your funds.. instead of trying to scam people for bucks.
Every second working for a scammer is a second too much

From now I will stop replying to this type of comments. I will only post transactions and news about payments. It is useless to try to speak with 14 years kids or people who just want to make some posts over here.

Cheers.

You just yesterday made your account, why are you expecting people to trust you? Also the way you are speaking to people here,  makes it kind of obvious that you are the 14 year old.
Example you said "With my targets I can scam for a maxim of 15$." so you are even admitting that you want to scam.

People if you want a trusted service for raiblocks, please do  check this thread out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-offer-solving-raiblocks-captchas-solothe-end-1763368
Do not trust a newbie with your hard work.

copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
February 12, 2017, 04:39:14 AM
February 12, 2017, 04:31:50 AM
I see this coin as a future investment. I never used this forum, but everyone on trading chanel of telegram were asking me if I have an account here.

I am already having a team of 40 claimers daily. I use this targets because I want people who join to my team to work. I pay them more than enough for a job that takes around 6-8 hours.

Can't understand why you all say is a scam. I will not allow anyone who said this is a scam to join to my project.

Why are you not willing to escrow the funds then? onlinedragon is offering the same kind of service, but he is trusted.

Am I talking about 1000$ to run away with funds? Cmon. With my targets I can scam for a maxim of 15$. And If I don't pay on time everyone is going to shutdown working. Where is the deal? People will be paid constantly day by day.

If people want to have a job, I think 20$/day is a good paid salary for half of this planet.

This is true not eat  Huh Huh 5$ /day ...

Proof your a honest person and escrow your funds.. instead of trying to scam people for bucks.

From now I will stop replying to this type of comments. I will only post transactions and news about payments. It is useless to try to speak with 14 years kids or people who just want to make some posts over here.

Cheers.

You are talking about trust bob?
Contacted me for a work. While there were a few expected escrow hiccups in the way, the delay after the deadline passed(for the service required) is quite unreasonable considering he is online frequently. And according to him, the project has been finished, however he has not contacted back regarding the delivery of the work.

---

While I find this behavior(saying the work is done and not delivering it , with the deadline passing over a week ago) not exactly untrustworthy in monetary terms . It was certainly a waste of time in which I could have hired another developer

Great right?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
February 12, 2017, 04:29:38 AM

This is true not eat  Huh Huh 5$ /day ...

February 12, 2017, 04:25:14 AM

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
February 12, 2017, 04:23:27 AM
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 12, 2017, 04:20:44 AM

February 12, 2017, 04:15:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 12, 2017, 03:32:15 AM
i think he is scam !!!
you only think but I am 100% sure he's a scammer, I've been reading about Raiblock and seeing its price, his price is very high comparing to market rate, the only ting for him to prove himself is to escrow the money first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 12, 2017, 03:12:09 AM
i think he is scam !!!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 12, 2017, 02:38:29 AM
Let's put into perspective the work required to accomplish a $20/day payment.

The standard for a work day is 8 hours. The standard work week is 5 days.

You want someone to solve 16,000 captchas in 5 days to earn $20 per day or $100.

That means that this someone has to accomplish 7 captchas per minute, 60 minutes an hour for 8 hours a day for 5 days.

You're paying $0.00625 per captcha solved...just over half a penny. This is an hourly rate of $2.50 an hour.

Who do you think is going to accept this offer? You'd be better off advertising the opportunity in a local board for a country where $2.50/hour is a competitive hourly wage.

I think no need to make so many calculation. OP is surely a scammer with a brand new account with only one post. He also didn't find any worker as the excel sheet is still empty.
Just an advice always use escrow for all the work even from Newbie or a trusted member.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
February 12, 2017, 12:32:02 AM
Let's put into perspective the work required to accomplish a $20/day payment.

The standard for a work day is 8 hours. The standard work week is 5 days.

You want someone to solve 16,000 captchas in 5 days to earn $20 per day or $100.

That means that this someone has to accomplish 7 captchas per minute, 60 minutes an hour for 8 hours a day for 5 days.

You're paying $0.00625 per captcha solved...just over half a penny. This is an hourly rate of $2.50 an hour.

Who do you think is going to accept this offer? You'd be better off advertising the opportunity in a local board for a country where $2.50/hour is a competitive hourly wage.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
February 12, 2017, 12:03:52 AM
I hope all those taking advantage and do scams from this forum for FREE POSTING thread will get ban.

This is a great FORUM i do wish admin will take steps to make this community safe and scam free.

I have suggestion/opinion if i am welcome to say so.. (to Admin: why not charge every member who wants to post their services and offers within marketplace section?)

For legal/legit services provider and what is $/$$ for an investment?

Cheers!
It's easy to say that but, how can you make sure that having fee can reduce scammers? They can also pay fees to post especially if they can earn more than what they paid for by scamming users. So I think that's not a solution to the problem and might cause another problem instead.

@OP, as what they've said you must put the payment to escrow so that it will be safe for both sides (you and workers) or payment first to those trusted or high rank members (but you'll be the one to take risk).
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2017, 11:01:46 PM
I hope all those taking advantage and do scams from this forum for FREE POSTING thread will get ban.

This is a great FORUM i do wish admin will take steps to make this community safe and scam free.

I have suggestion/opinion if i am welcome to say so.. (to Admin: why not charge every member who wants to post their services and offers within marketplace section?)

Cheers!
yes, he could impose that rule easily. But there are people standing up and saying against it with legit reasons, like free speech, selfishness etc. so he should think carefully before changing any policy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 11, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Cheers!
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
February 11, 2017, 07:02:49 PM
You are a newbie here. No one will belive you. Your offer is so good for collecting mrai coin. If you set up an escrow for your service, Then people will be interested to do your service . Best of luck for your service
I agree, never trust newbie because most of them are hoax. There is nothing will lose on them if they were reported or banned because their account is just dispoasble for them.
Merit: 266
February 11, 2017, 06:19:23 PM
Mari price is around 350sat now . and you are welling to pay almost 3 times the current price . and why the hell there is requirements or payment cancel! ? i can understand requirements for send money cuz of fees but cancel the pay is meeeeh.
Pages:
Jump to: