Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ >> Offering loan for everyone with and without collateral << ★★ - page 3. (Read 4849 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Hey OP, are you sure 15V9ZNTezDkQabQYbAeqDVsz3Ke6dPq2zb is your address? Someone replaced the repayment address in my loan thread with 15V9ZNTezDkQabQYbAeqDVsz3Ke6dPq2zb during the hack.

Was your account hacked?

No, i changed the password and the security question right after the site went online.

Then how did someone replace the payment address in your loan thread?  I'm confused!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey OP, are you sure 15V9ZNTezDkQabQYbAeqDVsz3Ke6dPq2zb is your address? Someone replaced the repayment address in my loan thread with 15V9ZNTezDkQabQYbAeqDVsz3Ke6dPq2zb during the hack.

Was your account hacked?

No, i changed the password and the security question right after the site went online.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Was your account hacked?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey OP, can you confirm your address?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Loan Amount : .05
Reason : Personal - Buying private torrent music tracker account
BTC Address : 1KKZ9UDnU1YMSnPnsohLdhwN7ZDJUw39Sn
Term Length : 7 days

I bought 80 USD in coin (.333 BTC) which I get Thursday (probably midday based on past transactions) so I will be repaying you for sure.  Thank you for your time and have a good day. Smiley
PM send
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Amount : .01
Reason : short of fund
Duration : less than 1 week
Collateral (If Any) : none
Address : 1ETSmUmG591UZWp4zebV7Mn2UGH3VcA3ak

Loan not needed anymore. Thanks bud
Activity: 154
That Darn Cat

I bought 80 USD in coin (.333 BTC) which I get Thursday (probably midday based on past transactions) so I will be repaying you for sure.  Thank you for your time and have a good day. Smiley

I doubt he will give you .05 as your account's reputation doesnt worth much

I understand.  I thought about posting a screenshot of the purchase at Coinbase but I imagined people would think I ripped it from a site or something. Sad

Also, I already have the needed posts for the signature campaign I am but that is to be paid out the 10th of next month.  It is cool if the OP can't lend.  I understand there are a lot of people on here that run off with even small amounts that aren't worth everyone knowing you are a scum bag.  haha

I doubt he will give you .05 as your account's reputation doesnt worth much
Activity: 154
That Darn Cat

Activity: 378
Pre-sale - March 18
Loan Amount : 0.02
Reason : would like to make a Fiverr.com purchase
BTC Address : 13MH3y5roeSa8arxoWLJpYaSqffRQAxvpJ
Term Length : 5 days
Thanks
Activity: 334
Loan Amount : 0.03BTC
Reason : Buy phone credit
BTC Address : 1EUYg7vLxjM8dS3xacQyqjyXUDpaVdSBJd
Term Length : 1 week or sooner
0.03 BTC sent:
https://blockchain.info/tx/49e75e937b3b02c51746977a5d679220009520e3c6e31edd5dce14112e7741ad

Date to repay: 23 May 2015
BTC to repay: 0.033 BTC

I just repay thank you for the loan

https://blockchain.info/tx/fe9f18f4a79e8cbf54c4d51f561888b8aa86df9c1e717aec8817ce241e7b5dea
Loan Amount : 0.045
Reason : Personal
BTC Address : 1PvZMH7StJh8Kb9UCkx1ALNDvxAyW7LBju
Term Length : 1 week
I said on my main topic that i had no stock.
So it means that you ask for a loan without even reading the full topic, how could I trust you if you don't take time to read ?
Sorry but i have no stock for now and i will probably not lend to you now

I suggest you to change the thread title for it to be easy to recognized
No i prefer let it like that, so i see who is serious and who is not
So it means that you ask for a loan without even reading the full topic, how could I trust you if you don't take time to read ?

I suggest you to change the thread title for it to be easy to recognized
Sorry guys i actually have no stock for loan, you can ask back in a few days if you still need it Smiley
probably you should put a notice currently you're have not stock bitcoin for loan so those people dont ask for a loan to you atm
Done Smiley
Activity: 378
be your self
Sorry guys i actually have no stock for loan, you can ask back in a few days if you still need it Smiley
probably you should put a notice currently you're have not stock bitcoin for loan so those people dont ask for a loan to you atm
Pages:
Jump to: