Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 114. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 22, 2013, 03:17:48 AM
Goodmorning, good to see the movement!

Btw john, in total i got 730ish coins, for an +-12houre running on diff 0.2... with estim 11500 coins a day.

i hope i'm wrong if i say, i need more?

Mtyo0b on ams1

The hash rates were way off yesterday, so the daily projections were wrong.

I will take a look at your account now.

shhhh John is sleeping.. Wink

BTW, iamatrix, on PhenixPoker, my account's 1,150 PXC is locked. Apparently only 150 can be withdrawn, but the 1,000 is "Reserved" or something and cannot be withdrawn.

Account name: YaCoinYeah

Ill take a look but deposits don't clear until 120 confirms.

So any deposits that have not cleared will be subtracted from your available withdraw amount until they clear.

M.
May 22, 2013, 03:15:50 AM

Btw john, in total i got 730ish coins, for an +-12houre running on diff 0.2... with estim 11500 coins a day.

Mtyo0b on ams1

Yesterdayi almost not mined at your pool.. my shares are from ther launch!

Hhehe, respect for you guys really!
Thx mate, gonna check the topic.

Sent you a PM..
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 22, 2013, 03:13:59 AM
I registered here... and ALL the tables are empty. Is anyone actually playing here? Because I can't find a single table with a player at it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 22, 2013, 03:12:05 AM

Mtyo0b on ams1

BTW, iamatrix, on PhenixPoker, my account's 1,150 PXC is locked. Apparently only 150 can be withdrawn, but the 1,000 is "Reserved" or something and cannot be withdrawn.

Account name: YaCoinYeah
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
May 22, 2013, 03:10:46 AM
Going to bed now, and will keep mining on the ams pool overnight because I trust you guys to make this right as soon as possible. Hope to wake up to find a lot of coins in my wallet Grin

Got my refund and everything seems to be working perfectly now. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 22, 2013, 02:58:03 AM

Mtyo0b on ams1

Yesterdayi almost not mined at your pool.. my shares are from ther launch!

Hhehe, respect for you guys really!
Thx mate, gonna check the topic.

Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
May 22, 2013, 02:56:31 AM
I also got the one-time payment for the period the pool was not paying correctly, thanks !

I went to http://pxc.allpoolz.com for the night ... seems to work as expected. Wherever we wine is not that important, but mining is important to strengthen the coin.

Also really appreciate to have the people behind the coin actually doing something instead of boasting how great their coin will be when it will reach an exchange.

Word!
May 22, 2013, 02:56:18 AM

Mtyo0b on ams1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 22, 2013, 02:51:55 AM

Mtyo0b on ams1
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 22, 2013, 02:49:45 AM
Just got reimbursed fully and then some by the dev!  Couldn't be happier and I wish you guys the best of luck!

Thanks Again!  Grin Grin Grin
May 22, 2013, 02:44:18 AM
and when you will recalculate?

I just finished updating all the servers I'm going to start on the code for the re-calc now..

still waiting((

Send me a PM with your username and server and I will look.. all payouts are complete.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2013, 02:28:31 AM
and when you will recalculate?

I just finished updating all the servers I'm going to start on the code for the re-calc now..

still waiting((
Activity: 126
May 22, 2013, 02:05:29 AM
I also got the one-time payment for the period the pool was not paying correctly, thanks !

I went to http://pxc.allpoolz.com for the night ... seems to work as expected. Wherever we wine is not that important, but mining is important to strengthen the coin.

Also really appreciate to have the people behind the coin actually doing something instead of boasting how great their coin will be when it will reach an exchange.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 22, 2013, 02:05:08 AM
If you guys haven't noticed, they started paying out what we should've gotten from pools. I just received the bulk of what I mined at the Phoenix server Cheesy
yeah.i've just recieved about 600PXC from the pool
currently i'm mining at http://pxc.allpoolz.com/

How\where do you get ?

I didnt receive yet  Huh

Only people set for auto pay got it auto, log into your account and have a look...

Just set my autopay...sent my balance of 784.xx, but that's still short of what it should be :/

Edit - At least I think it's short
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
May 22, 2013, 02:01:48 AM
Coins came in here too from phenixpool.com Smiley
May 22, 2013, 01:53:10 AM
If you guys haven't noticed, they started paying out what we should've gotten from pools. I just received the bulk of what I mined at the Phoenix server Cheesy

How\where do you get ?

I didnt receive yet  Huh

Only people set for auto pay got it auto, log into your account and have a look...
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
May 22, 2013, 01:43:43 AM

How\where do you get ?

I didnt receive yet  Huh
School of Hard Knocks
May 22, 2013, 12:56:16 AM
If you wanna buy any PXC, click the Google Docs exchange in my signature. Stock up before it hits official exchange!

and when it does hit officila exchange, do yourself and PXC a favour and don't dump'n'run ... PXC is here to stay I guess ...

What people fail to realize is that there is way more money in the services around the coin then there is in the coin.
Dump and run is stupid and short sighted..

We have a very specific business plan. Dump and run is not part of it. Kinda foolish with all the things we are doing.

M.

Right at it ... dunno what you got in store, but the way all this si handled and presented, there seems to be more music in this coin than just a whistled tune .. I belive its a full blown Opera Wink
May 22, 2013, 12:45:32 AM
If you wanna buy any PXC, click the Google Docs exchange in my signature. Stock up before it hits official exchange!

and when it does hit officila exchange, do yourself and PXC a favour and don't dump'n'run ... PXC is here to stay I guess ...

What people fail to realize is that there is way more money in the services around the coin then there is in the coin.
Dump and run is stupid and short sighted..

We have a very specific business plan. Dump and run is not part of it. Kinda foolish with all the things we are doing.

M.

School of Hard Knocks
May 22, 2013, 12:42:59 AM
amst01.phenixpool.com

i cant mine anymore, neither can i cash out and i hv 30k unpaid shares. what is goin on?
you should switch to http://pxc.allpoolz.com/
pool's payment seems ok

well, no, Sir! was mining for like 6 hours and shout have gotten me around 400-500 coins so my guesstimate.. just received like halfof that as it seems? hmhm ...
Jump to: