Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 119. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
May 21, 2013, 03:02:31 PM
New pool online @ http://pxc.hackshardgaming.net  I also assisted the Owners of the coin fixing some pool bugs that they had and they are updating there pools right now to pay everyone out properly.  Come mine with me guys Smiley

P.S. If you notice rejects it may be because it is still downloading the block chain.  I'm about 800 blocks from matching as I post this. so Wait a few mins before mining. like 5-10

cant connect?
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 21, 2013, 02:56:43 PM
for some reason i cannot connect amst01 anymore
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 21, 2013, 02:53:07 PM
so,does the pool work correctly rightnow ?
Activity: 294
May 21, 2013, 02:47:17 PM
New pool online @ http://pxc.hackshardgaming.net  I also assisted the Owners of the coin fixing some pool bugs that they had and they are updating there pools right now to pay everyone out properly.  Come mine with me guys Smiley

P.S. If you notice rejects it may be because it is still downloading the block chain.  I'm about 800 blocks from matching as I post this. so Wait a few mins before mining. like 5-10
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
May 21, 2013, 02:46:52 PM
I didn't have any more valid either. -.- I still got paid ~100 coins from the pool, 20 hours after mining... (why am I repeating myself).
Then went to solo mining and made a bit more than that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 21, 2013, 02:44:59 PM
... Nobody reads. It gets added to your wallet many hours later. I stopped mining 24 hours ago and got finished getting paid 20 hours ago. It takes a long time for the funds to get to you, but it gets there.

Perfectly normal for a PPLNS pool. And it does not account for the lost coins.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2013, 02:44:34 PM
Question: Don't the unpaid shares become less valuable the more they sit there due to difficulty going up while they remain unpaid? Or is that not how it works?

Idk , i would like to know too

I believed it PXcoins be greater when it started, i want to keep

Yeah I stopped using the amsterdam one , I will try the phoenix one Cheesy I hope there is a good pool somewhere Cheesy

phoenix doesnt work well i have 150k valid and 70 coins (i stated mine diff 0.18, i dont remember exactly)

Me to made, started st 0.2....

any news on paying us out proper?

John

Someone was nice enough to help us out. Give us a few hours and everything will be paid out Smiley
May 21, 2013, 02:43:21 PM
Question: Don't the unpaid shares become less valuable the more they sit there due to difficulty going up while they remain unpaid? Or is that not how it works?

Yeah I stopped using the amsterdam one , I will try the phoenix one Cheesy I hope there is a good pool somewhere Cheesy

phoenix doesnt work well i have 150k valid and 70 coins (i stated mine diff 0.18, i dont remember exactly)

Yea dnow what are you saying there, wasnt paid proper... EVER

John
... Nobody reads. It gets added to your wallet many hours later. I stopped mining 24 hours ago and got finished getting paid 20 hours ago. It takes a long time for the funds to get to you, but it gets there.

Sorry what are you talking about?  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
May 21, 2013, 02:37:01 PM

John

Sorry what are you talking about?  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
May 21, 2013, 02:36:37 PM
I believe they will refund the lost coins!

Whas on the ams1 with 7minrs.. still mining there...

Only again ams1 have sjiiiit connection. Failed all the time...

How can they refund?

i'm scared =/

they did twice with me with bonus ... ill give thecoin and the guys thumbs up..i believe strongly i this oing which has some application other than other coins...and more applications in the piplline..looking forward toseewhatthey got i store ...

To all miners and supporters, tumbs up! Lets getthis party started right ... dunno how hard itis to keep up a pool..but i feelcomfortably ince thedevs always get back qwuickly to my questions and seem to be workinghard....
May 21, 2013, 02:35:27 PM

It's fine. As has already been stated, you'll get payments for hours afterward, it just looks weird because they take so long. I got payments literally 20 hours after I was done mining. Not sure why, but the coins do add up.

I don't have anymore valid and i stated mine at diff 0.18 i just received 90 coin  
May 21, 2013, 02:33:32 PM

John
May 21, 2013, 02:30:04 PM

John
May 21, 2013, 02:28:07 PM
Is there a wallet already? Or everybody here stores their coins on pool?  Huh

Wallet on the phenixcoin.com site, lower right corner.

lol i have wallet  i didnt receive my payments yet
Activity: 13
May 21, 2013, 02:25:34 PM
go to the the website from his original post the wallet is right there man.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
May 21, 2013, 02:24:54 PM
srsly...
am i right that you mine a coin without a wallet?!
May 21, 2013, 02:21:54 PM

It's fine. As has already been stated, you'll get payments for hours afterward, it just looks weird because they take so long. I got payments literally 20 hours after I was done mining. Not sure why, but the coins do add up.
May 21, 2013, 02:17:58 PM

phoenix doesnt work well i have 150k valid and 70 coins there  (i started mine diff 0.18, i dont remember exactly)
Activity: 13
May 21, 2013, 02:17:50 PM
Activity: 434
May 21, 2013, 02:01:11 PM

Jump to: