Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 99. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
May 25, 2013, 06:24:35 AM
When will diff go down  Huh Huh Huh

Were on block #33217ish.  With 2400 blocks per difficulty change.

33217/2400 = 13.84 (means 13 difficulty changes, were 84% of the way through #13)

2400-(.84*2400)= 384 blocks left till difficulty change.

2.5 mins per block target = 960 mins or 16 hours.  This is assuming the target time is matched, which I am not sure is true or not.  I would guess around that amount of time from this post.
how can we check the est next diff

I know its a factor of the target block time (2.5 mins for PXC) and whether blocks are solved on average faster or slower than that time.  However, I do not know the exact calculation to get a current estimate.  If anyone knows, I would be enjoy learning.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 25, 2013, 06:13:53 AM
What could work really well is if we could sign up for referral.

"Earn x.xx% of every deposit on phenixpoker.com!"

this is a great idea. Yes indeed. Even better idea get a free app out there on android and iphone Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 25, 2013, 06:11:22 AM

33217/2400 = 13.84 (means 13 difficulty changes, were 84% of the way through #13)

2.5 mins per block target = 960 mins or 16 hours.  This is assuming the target time is matched, which I am not sure is true or not.  I would guess around that amount of time from this post.
how can we check the est next diff
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
May 25, 2013, 06:09:24 AM
What could work really well is if we could sign up for referral.

"Earn x.xx% of every deposit on phenixpoker.com!"
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
May 25, 2013, 06:04:46 AM
There's some huge developments underway right now.  Grin

Hi YaCoinYeah, are you disclosing this on behalf of the devs or what? Somehow, i dont know, it gives me strange feeling when you boasting around and also disclosing the chat you had with one of the devs ... did they give their ok to make it public? If you have close contact with the devs thats ok, but maybe you should handle your contacts more discreet esp. when offering escrow...that would give you more of a "pro" apperance...

I understand your excitement and am very excited about all this as well and also looking forward (esp. to what is coming as you mentioned Smiley ), but for the sake of "good governance" or how you might call it vent off a little Smiley

no offence intended and just my 2 cents ( or 0.00016 BTC or so Wink ) on some posts of you ...

regards, J ...

Saying that there are developments underway has been said by the developers already.

If I wanted to disclose what, I would have. That is for the developers to say, not my own.

I am simply restating what has been said by themselves.

Nothing discreet here.

As I said, take it easy, it was mainly the quoted chat what I found being inappropriate although nothing substanital had been said there. But doing it seemed a bit over the top ... I repeat myself: I share your excitement about how all this develops and I do really appreciate the work you do with the exchange and the escrow ... Smiley peace man!
Activity: 237
May 25, 2013, 06:02:07 AM

Activity: 42
May 25, 2013, 05:54:00 AM

Hi YaCoinYeah, are you disclosing this on behalf of the devs or what? Somehow, i dont know, it gives me strange feeling when you boasting around and also disclosing the chat you had with one of the devs ... did they give their ok to make it public? If you have close contact with the devs thats ok, but maybe you should handle your contacts more discreet esp. when offering escrow...that would give you more of a "pro" apperance...

I understand your excitement and am very excited about all this as well and also looking forward (esp. to what is coming as you mentioned Smiley ), but for the sake of "good governance" or how you might call it vent off a little Smiley

no offence intended and just my 2 cents ( or 0.00016 BTC or so Wink ) on some posts of you ...

regards, J ...

Saying that there are developments underway has been said by the developers already.

If I wanted to disclose what, I would have. That is for the developers to say, not my own.

I am simply restating what has been said by themselves.

Nothing discreet here.
Activity: 136
May 25, 2013, 04:57:19 AM
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
May 25, 2013, 04:48:21 AM

regards, J ...
pwn
May 25, 2013, 04:13:41 AM
Why doesn't the owner of the allpoolz pool just create another parallel pool? Seems a lot of people aren't mining due to unreliable pools etc, difficulty finding one, etc.
May 25, 2013, 02:20:01 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 24, 2013, 08:07:42 PM
Was not a lucky entrance for me, got headache with their poker platform ((

Now playing without any problem.. give it some time to grow!
May 24, 2013, 08:02:02 PM
I'm too excited to play BlackJack for this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 24, 2013, 08:01:01 PM
Was not a lucky entrance for me, got headache with their poker platform ((
Activity: 196
May 24, 2013, 07:41:31 PM

What actually happened on Cryptsy is a big shame (not saying it is theirs fault but..).. it was there actually, working exchange for Phenix.. and I bought some amount of PHX for BTC. Immediately put it on back sale (of course like everybody else hoping it will rise soon), but few seconds after there was a twitter announcement that PHX trade was cancelled by developers request... then PHX exchange page redirected to main.. and I’m now without my BTC (who are in position of Cryptsy and i HAVE PHX on my account but how to use them ?!.. meaning this market will use pump and dump our BTC-s at least for a weak until PHX is back their again, as they promised.. maybe just to pull them to my wallet..

Activity: 168
Activity: 182
May 24, 2013, 03:42:39 PM
Don't vote for PXC coin to be on that exchange. Let them take care of it in house.

The reason this coin is going so well is the slower ramp up. Instead of the others rush to exchanges and then the pump/dump begins and we've all seen how well that works out. Rather have the miners sit on their coins for a bit and realize all the opportunities they have to use them before just blindly dumping them.

Besides, you'll need your PXC coins to play at my dice wars and slot games in a next week Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: