Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 95. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 26, 2013, 06:14:01 AM
feel sadly about people gone because of exchange reason.
actually it hurts PXC
hope people could leave it behind
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
School of Hard Knocks
May 26, 2013, 03:51:26 AM
BTW did I mention I got a pool up and running? Smiley http://phenixmining.com Port 9500 you're welcome!
School of Hard Knocks
May 26, 2013, 03:50:35 AM
Ladies, Please!

I got the feeling we all should boil this down. YaCoin put some effort in doing that exchange thing. Somehow all that got a lttle out of hand ...It won't do PXC no good if theres only bitching around on this thread. I mean you all should now the problem with online communication: I'ts much more the perceiver's mind set who sets the tone of a message, less the sender - different to real life wher you have tone of voice, facial expression etc. you can judge from what was meant which way. So the "Begging" for some tip could be understood in a way, but asserting that YaCoin was doing this out of sheer greed goes a little toofar in my opinion. MAybe not a smart move, but anyways ... All what arose from that afterwards now really gets way off ... We should better let Phenix rise. As iamatrix says, there should soon be sth at start which will prevent that scamming stuff, so finally then allwill be great again... So i would propose all act like men, say "Dang, sh*t happened, sorry for that"  - shake hands and then lets get together again to make Phenix rise! There is too much in this coin to get its rep damaged by this Kindergarten stuff Smiley ... No Offence, no wrong interpretation on sides of readers of this msg,pls! Wink I Just want to get along with this coin finally ...Smiley Both sides have their points, so now lets close that case pls for the sake of Phenix ... Praise the Lord, Amen! Wink
Activity: 42
May 26, 2013, 03:21:10 AM
What have I done that was rude? I said that if anyone posts disinformation, FUD, irrelevance, etc. will be deleted. Why are you so mad? I'm just trying to control a thread and exchange -.-
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 26, 2013, 03:18:37 AM

Because at first you have not started out like this . Now with all the elite answers and honesty , its perfect , but when this information first started out your comments were rude and dishonest to everyone , dont just look at me , look at how many people had a problem with you , now that you changed your way of talking(Writing?) I have no problems with you , my problem wasnt the 10k deal , my problem was you acting immature and being rude .
May 26, 2013, 03:15:25 AM

I should correct the 'I will kill you if ...' part of my post , even tough I hate the behaviour and comments of yacoin making about this subject in hand (which he still says I am spreading rumors where as I state 'maybe he did , maybe he didnt) He never threat someone with such violence , that was just me trying to give an example but I think that got too far.

On the other hand , yacoin I am saying that your behaviour towards people is wrong not the deleting not the order deal , you act as if you are the god of pxc exchanges , stop with the attacky character and just simply state that it is a misinformation and you have not received any coins from the devs , is that so hard? You rather choose 'I am working 10 hours of course I will be paid stop all of you complaining and just praise the bejeezus out of me' attitude. I am not saying you are a bad man because you have 10k and ask for more , I am saying you are a bad man because your comments dictates a lot of rudefullness rather than helpfulness.

I'm not attacking anyone whatsoever. I have simply stated that it is a misinformation, but that clearly doesn't suffice. Therefore, I have executed the deletion of posts from self-moderation to cut the disinformation at the source so as to prevent further spreading of lies. Why is that so problematic to you? I'm seeking only order and professionalism.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
May 26, 2013, 03:14:32 AM
I just scammed form SAUDIBULL,beware from this *sshole,her is the proff

We agree to send each other in 20 parts I 2350 PXC,him 43.5 LTC    ( 117.5 pxc part, 2.17 ltc part),I first sent as we agree,and that it,this moron scammed me,and that not all HE ACCEPTED IS A SCAMMER HERSELF!

1-    Ill take all 2350 of your pxc   I agree to the price, if so my pxc address is - Po1aZZnrTLTXxot2Ar2bkhNUoLKtCPBvkQ

me   Hi, so you agree this transaction to do in 10 parts and more if you like for security,and you must send first,people report you  as a scammer.

2-    im not a scammer, you send first or no deal, if we do in 10 parts thats ok, but lets get started now, i dont have all night

me   20 parts,I sent first,agree or not? thanks

me-  Do you agree what I said? 20 parts I sent first, first part 117.5 pxc,than you sent first part 2.17 ltc and so on x 20,and as a bonus I sent you on succesfull trade 50 pxc on the end,please respond yes or you give up.

3-    agree

ME-   Lets begin,Here the 1 part

Date: 26-May-13 08:35
         To: Po1aZZnrTLTXxot2Ar2bkhNUoLKtCPBvkQ
         Debit: -117.50 PXC
         Net amount: -117.50 PXC
         Transaction ID: 78afebc451e0e0d74dd64fab422e37ef9ac69405f287f8a49e14f94635950566

4-    send it all

ME-   I wait now on you

5-    Im waiting on all of it

me-   I forgive to give you my adress for receiving LTC      LYbgANksaQRCHpPHTFt3PcARHNkXjhVLvF
6-    No, the whole thing, im still waiting on the rest

me-   That is no what we agreement,we agrrement in 20 parts

me-  IF YOU DONT FINISHED WHAT WE AGREE I POST ALL ON BITCOINTALK,SO PEOPLE SEE WHAT ARE YOU SCAM,STIL WAIT FOR FIRST PART TRANSACTION  LTC!

7-   HA, you wouldnt be the first, you should have done your research retard....   Wink  kisses
May 26, 2013, 03:14:14 AM

I should correct the 'I will kill you if ...' part of my post , even tough I hate the behaviour and comments of yacoin making about this subject in hand (which he still says I am spreading rumors where as I state 'maybe he did , maybe he didnt) He never threat someone with such violence , that was just me trying to give an example but I think that got too far.

On the other hand , yacoin I am saying that your behaviour towards people is wrong not the deleting not the order deal , you act as if you are the god of pxc exchanges , stop with the attacky character and just simply state that it is a misinformation and you have not received any coins from the devs , is that so hard? You rather choose 'I am working 10 hours of course I will be paid stop all of you complaining and just praise the bejeezus out of me' attitude. I am not saying you are a bad man because you have 10k and ask for more , I am saying you are a bad man because your comments dictates a lot of rudefullness rather than helpfulness.
I partly agree with you
actually PXC now need a peaceful community

May 26, 2013, 03:09:32 AM

May 26, 2013, 02:56:32 AM
Its sad that you lost 100 ltc , but isnt it also your fault? I mean why would you trust someone with 100 ltc and not go a little by little transactions up to 100 if thats a first time trade .

Also since this is not the topic of yacoin he can not delete this post so here it is , I have no proof of him getting 10k pxc , I just read about them here , maybe he did maybe he didnt , but his attitude towards people is SICK , we are keeping his bussiness alive with buying/selling and when we have a complaint he attacks us and threats us with deleting posts and orders? I mean who are you GOD? Relax a bit , take the hit , and give us a good explanation. If he stood up and said 'I am asking for tips because I have not received 10k , if I had 10k of course I wouldnt ask for more' rather than 'I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME ' type of angry messages we wouldnt be in such a disgust towards him.

Devs of this coin , please warn yacoin because as you can see from this topic there are lot of people disgusted by his behaviour and he is giving your coin a bad name . I am afraid if you do not fix that issue , you will lose a lot of customers beacuse of him.

When have I ever attacked or threatened anyone? I have been nothing but polite with you. I said that if you wish to continue to be disrespectful and spreading rumors and other irrelevancies in my thread, I will use the self-moderating power bestowed to me to eliminate that which breaches my code of honor.

You are blatantly spreading lies, which is highly unfortunate. I have never threatened anyone with violence, nor any threat in general. It's really a shame to see what people will say about you if you simply delete their posts for breaching their warning for spreading false information / disinformation / rumors / irrelevance / etc. That is why I chose to implement a self-moderating capability for the thread in the first place.

It's truly irritating to spend sometimes over 10 hours a day on one thread, and escrowing for people for free, warning people about scammers, helping the community and awareness, and everything else, yet someone continues to bash me for deleting such posts on my thread.

May 26, 2013, 02:48:16 AM
Its sad that you lost 100 ltc , but isnt it also your fault? I mean why would you trust someone with 100 ltc and not go a little by little transactions up to 100 if thats a first time trade .

Also since this is not the topic of yacoin he can not delete this post so here it is , I have no proof of him getting 10k pxc , I just read about them here , maybe he did maybe he didnt , but his attitude towards people is SICK , we are keeping his bussiness alive with buying/selling and when we have a complaint he attacks us and threats us with deleting posts and orders? I mean who are you GOD? Relax a bit , take the hit , and give us a good explanation. If he stood up and said 'I am asking for tips because I have not received 10k , if I had 10k of course I wouldnt ask for more' rather than 'I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME ' type of angry messages we wouldnt be in such a disgust towards him.

Devs of this coin , please warn yacoin because as you can see from this topic there are lot of people disgusted by his behaviour and he is giving your coin a bad name . I am afraid if you do not fix that issue , you will lose a lot of customers beacuse of him.
i agree it was my bad, just feel a bit sad
May 26, 2013, 01:56:45 AM

May 25, 2013, 11:28:15 PM
 Cry
potential scammer in redball. If anyone is dealing with him please do not trade your coins until I have updated this message. I have sent 2k pxc to him and he was supposed to send me ltc in return. Its been about an hour and I have received no signs of any coins. After sending several messages to him he replied saying "you did not receive it?". I've asked for the transaction details showing that he sent the ltc to my wallet and he has still not replied with the details.

CONFIRMED! redball is 100% a scammer. DO NOT TRADE WITH REDBALL.

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Buffcorp on: Today at 09:31:29 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
nothing: i had send it. whats the problem? you didn't recieved it?

(No subject)
« Sent to: redball on: Today at 09:46:24 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Dude, I don't know exactly why it takes so long to copy and paste the transaction details. I was very prompt in sending you the coins you were looking for and you send no proof that you sent me the coins. Go into your wallet, hit transactions. Double click the one that shows where you sent 32 LTC to my wallet and all the details are shown.

Copy and paste them as a response back to me

« Sent to: Buffcorp on: Today at 09:49:15 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
I have to google where i find the details

« Sent to: redball on: Today at 09:54:17 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
I just sent you a message showing you how to do it

Sorry to hear about this... I'm working as fast as I can... this kind of stuff will end.
Cry my 100ltc gone
Activity: 168
May 25, 2013, 07:18:50 PM
potential scammer in redball. If anyone is dealing with him please do not trade your coins until I have updated this message. I have sent 2k pxc to him and he was supposed to send me ltc in return. Its been about an hour and I have received no signs of any coins. After sending several messages to him he replied saying "you did not receive it?". I've asked for the transaction details showing that he sent the ltc to my wallet and he has still not replied with the details.

Quote  Reply  Delete  

(No subject)
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Dude, I don't know exactly why it takes so long to copy and paste the transaction details. I was very prompt in sending you the coins you were looking for and you send no proof that you sent me the coins. Go into your wallet, hit transactions. Double click the one that shows where you sent 32 LTC to my wallet and all the details are shown.

Quote  Reply  Delete  

Quote  Reply  Delete  

Sorry to hear about this... I'm working as fast as I can... this kind of stuff will end.
School of Hard Knocks
May 25, 2013, 07:09:44 PM
Hi,

I set up a PPLNS pool for PXC at 1,75% Fees.

PPLNS means you got to be patient for the first coins rolling in, but they will, rest assured!

More and more features will be added over the next weeks.

If you experience any problems, feel free to mail at [email protected].

http://www.phenixmining.com/

Happy mining!

PS: I'm off for bed now despite being shown online here.
So I can't reply instantaneously- but all should work well as I see it.
I'll be back in about 9 hours ...
May 25, 2013, 06:25:42 PM
I had a conversation with him just now as well. Very scammy demeanor and poor English skills.

Me: Hi redball, I have 3k PXC to sell. You can check my rep and tell me if you want to trade. thanks

Him: ok...I take the 3kPXC for 16LTC. ok...its up to you if you like to trade in one ore more batch. my PXC wallet: PfZrtg6zz2QddLkVb51EnTTcmmDknc8a7i I will send you the LTC after I received the PXC. What is your LTC wallet?

Me: Sorry, not sending first to you. I have more rep and post count at the moment. If you're willing to send first and trust that I usually reply instantaneously, give me a reply

Him: its ok...I do the trade with other peoples .)

I would give him a negative trust rating then report his ass to the scammer accusations subforum
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
May 25, 2013, 06:19:12 PM

Quote  Reply  Delete  

(No subject)
Quote  Reply  Delete  

Quote  Reply  Delete  

Quote  Reply  Delete  

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
May 25, 2013, 05:10:07 PM
I'm on the http://pxc.hackshardgaming.net pool right now but there are so many unpaid shares and it takes long to get them paid.

PPNLS pool, takes a while but you get it all.
Activity: 359
May 25, 2013, 05:08:50 PM
I'm on the http://pxc.hackshardgaming.net pool right now but there are so many unpaid shares and it takes long to get them paid.
May 25, 2013, 05:06:24 PM
lol you already refused my 10ltc order, why should i care...

You shouldn't care.
Pages:
Jump to: