Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANN] MUE:GS [Monetary Unit Game Station] ★★★ Gamers gonna ♥ ★★★ - page 2. (Read 5844 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
I heared some rumors that MUEgs is launching the the first games this month, is it right ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Any news with MUE:GS

Hello!

Sorry for no update on a thread. But yeah hell a lot of infos Smiley

Grand opening in about few days - week - two weeks. It's all kinda complicated.

I'm very sorry for all delays and stuff but as I was reporting on MUE Slack, progress is good and we're almost there Smiley

I can promise two things:
1. Games with amazing performance.
2. A lot of fun!

I cannot promise:
1. No delays. And I feel very sorry about it. But hands full of work and I'm doing my best to complete Smiley

Why so many delays (??!!! xD):
-I'm hard working guy buy I don't know how to lengthen the day xD
-Changes, changes, a lot of changes. If I see I can do something better I just remove old concept and do new - better.
-New technologies added - you will love the performance of MUE:GS.

MUE:GS
will launch with a game called "Circuits".  Smiley I guess you will like the game a lot Smiley

I think to share a printable picture of me for you to hang on a wall and shoot my head from ASG or something Smiley
But after all Smiley Please wait, hold on! Smiley

I'm very motivated and willing to release MUE:GS ASAP. Still - I need few days.

Kill me now, thank me later xD

Best wishes.

I'm looking forward to the launch and seeing what it's all about! Hadn't heard anything for quite some time so great to hear that you're close to launching.
legendary
Any news with MUE:GS

Hello!

Sorry for no update on a thread. But yeah hell a lot of infos Smiley

Grand opening in about few days - week - two weeks. It's all kinda complicated.

I'm very sorry for all delays and stuff but as I was reporting on MUE Slack, progress is good and we're almost there Smiley

I can promise two things:
1. Games with amazing performance.
2. A lot of fun!

I cannot promise:
1. No delays. And I feel very sorry about it. But hands full of work and I'm doing my best to complete Smiley

Why so many delays (??!!! xD):
-I'm hard working guy buy I don't know how to lengthen the day xD
-Changes, changes, a lot of changes. If I see I can do something better I just remove old concept and do new - better.
-New technologies added - you will love the performance of MUE:GS.

MUE:GS
will launch with a game called "Circuits".  Smiley I guess you will like the game a lot Smiley

I think to share a printable picture of me for you to hang on a wall and shoot my head from ASG or something Smiley
But after all Smiley Please wait, hold on! Smiley

I'm very motivated and willing to release MUE:GS ASAP. Still - I need few days.

Kill me now, thank me later xD

Best wishes.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Hello everyone,

I don't want to rush any works on a code too much because as we all understand our goal is to build a stable platform for Players from around the world. Mostly from around the crypto world Smiley
There are so many features and things which I'm working on that it's indeed looking like a slow progress but at least I'm making careful steps to lower the chance of platform crashes etc.

The Grand Opening is planned on end of Jan 2017. Two games for a heat-up. I don't want to share game details yet because concepts are still very flexible but I believe it will be unique and fun entertainment for our visitors Smiley.

Thanks for your support it means a lot to me,

Merry Xmas everyone!

Stay tuned.  Smiley

Best regards.

Roslinpl, man I am excited for this! Cheesy

Thanks for your continued hard work on this project, and your fantastic contribution to MonetaryUnit.

2017 is going to be insane for MUE - INSANE!!
legendary
Hello everyone,

I don't want to rush any works on a code too much because as we all understand our goal is to build a stable platform for Players from around the world. Mostly from around the crypto world Smiley
There are so many features and things which I'm working on that it's indeed looking like a slow progress but at least I'm making careful steps to lower the chance of platform crashes etc.

The Grand Opening is planned on end of Jan 2017. Two games for a heat-up. I don't want to share game details yet because concepts are still very flexible but I believe it will be unique and fun entertainment for our visitors Smiley.

Thanks for your support it means a lot to me,

Merry Xmas everyone!

Stay tuned.  Smiley

Best regards.

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Hi roslinpl,

I know that the Christmas time is not the best moment to work on development, but it is fairly long silence  ..  Roll Eyes

Everything is ok with your project? When we can expect some updates?

I know he is always super busy, he did however recently post this in the MUE thread

Hello Smiley

I want to inform that MUE:GS Grand Opening is planned for January 2017.

I promise to compensate all that waiting in our cool games Smiley

Best wishes MUE Community!

Best regards.

Thank you for information! I know that roslinpl is busy man and even if this break was long I was sure that he will not leave this project!
Let's wait until January and see what amazing prepares for us!  Grin
legendary
Hi roslinpl,

I know that the Christmas time is not the best moment to work on development, but it is fairly long silence  ..  Roll Eyes

I know he is always super busy, he did however recently post this in the MUE thread

Hello Smiley

I want to inform that MUE:GS Grand Opening is planned for January 2017.

I promise to compensate all that waiting in our cool games Smiley

Best wishes MUE Community!

Best regards.
legendary
Hi roslinpl,

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Tomorrow tomorrow? Or the tomorrow after that? ;-)

@roslinpl j/k any updates on this?

Best wishes

Hello,

I'm not the best at determining the correct E.T.A. However, I prefer to have a delays than poor final work effects.

Currently I'm working on a MUE:GS OP design, it will include some more content with project info and news.

But, already I can share some cool news with you:

This year MUE:GS platform is launching two multiplayer games where you will be able to earn and spend gsPoints.
We prepare the system to exchange gsPoints into MUE coins. But we don't have the detailed arrangements for the gsPoitns and their conversion. One thing is certain, gsPoints holders will have a much better offers and bonuses. Collecting gsPoints will support a platform. I will tell more when we will know all the details.

My dream would be to have a platform now fully operated, but the programming of such a project is always extremely hard to value time spent on its creation.
It's worth waiting for the final results Smiley

Best wishes!
Don't worry, all software devs (especially me) are bad in estimations. All i can say is - regular updates are highly appreciated, even if it's only a "missed my personal deadline, currently looking into some design stuff, next update on monday" type of update.

I write that since the news you did provide here are already more interesting than most of the other stuff on this board right now ;-)

Best wishes and thank you for sharing!
legendary

Best wishes

Hello,

I'm not the best at determining the correct E.T.A. However, I prefer to have a delays than poor final work effects.

Currently I'm working on a MUE:GS OP design, it will include some more content with project info and news.

But, already I can share some cool news with you:

This year MUE:GS platform is launching two multiplayer games where you will be able to earn and spend gsPoints.
We prepare the system to exchange gsPoints into MUE coins. But we don't have the detailed arrangements for the gsPoitns and their conversion. One thing is certain, gsPoints holders will have a much better offers and bonuses. Collecting gsPoints will support a platform. I will tell more when we will know all the details.

My dream would be to have a platform now fully operated, but the programming of such a project is always extremely hard to value time spent on its creation.
It's worth waiting for the final results Smiley

Best wishes!

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

Work is in progres that's what I can tell for sure Smiley

It's nice that the work goes forward! Can you tell us at least what subject will be have first game / games on your platform?

Do you have in plan games Player vs. Player, or maybe there will be possible to win BTC?

Hey,

I'm going to post a lot of info about it tomorrow.

Best wishes
legendary

It's nice that the work goes forward! Can you tell us at least what subject will be have first game / games on your platform?

Do you have in plan games Player vs. Player, or maybe there will be possible to win BTC?

Hey,

I'm going to post a lot of info about it tomorrow. But yes! There will be possibility to win gspoints which in a future you will be able to convert into MUE (and then into BTC if you like). But I cannot share any specific info about it yet. I really want to rush the development but it's not going to happen. We need a great working platform without many bugs etc. It all takes truly a lot of time. But it's worth waiting.

Best regards.
legendary

legendary
Very interesting project roslin!

Do you want adopt existing games, or games on your platform will be made by you/your team?

Good luck! I will stay here to watch the progress!

Hello,

at the moment MUEGS will focus on own games, but in a future MUEGS might adopt some existing games. Smiley

Signed up on the site. Doesn't look like there's been much going on since the thread was created, but I'm all for gaming projects so hope to see this go somewhere!

Welcome aboard Smiley
MUEGS is improving day by day but newest update was not yet released.
I don't want to promise any E.T.A. when any update will be released because it's really hard to estimate it at the moment.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Signed up on the site. Doesn't look like there's been much going on since the thread was created, but I'm all for gaming projects so hope to see this go somewhere!
Merit: 516
Very interesting project roslin!

Do you want adopt existing games, or games on your platform will be made by you/your team?

Good luck! I will stay here to watch the progress!
legendary
Can you change the points for btc later? And Will reversi/othello be one of the games available??

Hello,

this might be possible. At the moment I have no detailed info about it.

Reversi / othello will be available it's just a matter of time Wink Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: