Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANN] MUE:GS [Monetary Unit Game Station] ★★★ Gamers gonna ♥ ★★★ - page 4. (Read 5844 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
I've been given a sneak peek of the back end systems integrating with the front end registration Smiley
Looking nice.

Can't wait for an official announcement from Roslinpl.... Grin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Hello,

I would like to describe the technologies that are used when developing MUE:GS.
Since the inception of the project idea, selection of technology has changed several times. Currently selected technologies allow to build a platform, about which we dreamed from the beginning.

1. node.js - thanks to him our backend will be fully compatible with the frontend. The use of the MongoDB provides adequate speed for operations between database and application.

2. HTML 5 - is used to build our frontend as well as being used in game development which will be published on MUE:GS.

3. Javascript - very powerfull programming language we use to build our games as well as for the platform functionalities development.

4. Socket.io - thanks to socket.io we can build multiplayer real-time games and 'open-chat' which will be available on our platform.

5. WebGL - our main focus is to built light-weight multi-platform games. WebGL is our savior.

MUE:GS thanks to used technologies it will provide games on most of the platforms and operating systems. MUE:GS is not only a platform for multiplayer games. MUE:GS will provide single and multi-player games. To unite all players from around the crypto world! Smiley

More info coming soon ^_^

This looks very exciting. I can't imagine how the platform would be once it is officially released! This will definitely have a positive effect into MUE's price and popularity. Meanwhile, it would be great to have a mobile app for Android/iOS where you can access the platform and its games in a convenient and easy way. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Here I are!! #WizardofOre from the InterWeb don't ya know. Duh huh...
I Like #MUE #MonetaryUnit Yeah Monetary Unit is the Shiznit!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqkNqy8WAAA6CpE.jpg
legendary

Hello,

Since the inception of the project idea, selection of technology has changed several times. Currently selected technologies allow to build a platform, about which we dreamed from the beginning.

1. node.js - thanks to him our backend will be fully compatible with the frontend. The use of the MongoDB provides adequate speed for operations between database and application.

2. HTML 5 - is used to build our frontend as well as being used in game development which will be published on MUE:GS.

3. Javascript - very powerfull programming language we use to build our games as well as for the platform functionalities development.

4. Socket.io - thanks to socket.io we can build multiplayer real-time games and 'open-chat' which will be available on our platform.

5. WebGL - our main focus is to built light-weight multi-platform games. WebGL is our savior.

MUE:GS thanks to used technologies it will provide games on most of the platforms and operating systems. MUE:GS is not only a platform for multiplayer games. MUE:GS will provide single and multi-player games. To unite all players from around the crypto world! Smiley

I know it's been a long journey for you experimenting with the many different available technologies which has taken up a significant portion of your time.

It looks like now you are nearing the initial goal of a launch and go live and from that you can build your gaming vision for the crypto community.

Can't wait for further updates "Soon" Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Hello,

[/quote]
I know it's been a long journey for you experimenting with the many different available technologies which has taken up a significant portion of your time.

It looks like now you are nearing the initial goal of a launch and go live and from that you can build your gaming vision for the crypto community.

Can't wait for further updates "Soon" Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
Sounds awesome, If you need any help with the Malayalam Translation contact me Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Sweet. This looks very promising. I will be following this thread regularly for updates. Hope that this will become a success and drive MUE's price and interest all the way to the top. Wish you lots of great success with this project!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Looking forward for it, maybe even better if there's a group at steam Grin
legendary
It's going to be worth the wait! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Intriguing! Looking forward to the announcement!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Cool ill keep an eye on this
legendary
legendary
legendary

We are currently working on developing a Gaming Platform for the world of cryptocurrencies.
https://muegs.com

We know that many of you also loves computer games. We also love them!

Together with MUE ([ANN] Monetary Unit) which is sponsoring the revolutionary project, we build a place where players can unite and enjoy playing games together with friends.
Watch this thread closely because I'm going to post a lot of interesting details about MUE:GS project.

We invite you to register at the MUE:GS Platform.

Registration and platform is currently in beta, soon we will add first games and other attractions!

What are gsPoints?

A token for which you will be able to buy in-game items, paid games, upgrade your account, as well as convert it to MUE digital currency and you will also find many other interesting possibilities of using gsPoints.

MUE:GS IS POWERED WITH:

5. WebGL - our main focus is to built light-weight multi-platform games. WebGL is our savior.[/left]

Pages:
Jump to: