Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 51. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 03:02:00 AM
Any big news on Howdoo?
  Huge news hardap got reduced by 2/3 and ico end on june 12 but dont forget the ama in telegram on the 1st.  Wink

This is good news for me as an investor! Howdoo will go far. Looking forward to the IOS alpha version.
Activity: 119
May 24, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
Hello there,

We added Howdoo to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/howdoo

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 33
May 24, 2018, 01:43:48 AM
Any big news on Howdoo?
  Huge news hardap got reduced by 2/3 and ico end on june 12 but dont forget the ama in telegram on the 1st.  Wink
Activity: 44
May 23, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
just saying howdoo to the girls and guys in this thread! Looking forward to using your platform, I am not on facebook since all the scandals, and I am craving social media though... how long is it gonna be before we get this up and running?!?
  Howdoo welcome to the revolution.  Depends if you have android or Iphone Iphone wont be till August according to roadmap but android is available to play w now.
Started using the Alpha today, seems pretty straightforward.  I like the part where you will be able to tip Udoos.
big up for the americans, not sure how us eurofolk will take to tipping, but for me these kind of things are gonna blow up, this is REAL useage, being able to chuck someone a few quid for doing soemthing cool that you enjoyed, its the future, i am so excited about all the recent news with howdoo, its like its neverending good things coming out, i bet it blasts right out the gate
the latest events should please you further.. :-D :-D  probably good idea to check out the telegram and see if its official yet, but something coming up is yet more good news mate...
May 23, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
Any big news on Howdoo?
quite possibly..not sure if its allowed to be made public yet, but i did just hear a rumour about something that makes me very happy that ive already got most of my bags filled, lol
Activity: 16
May 23, 2018, 06:11:33 PM
just saying howdoo to the girls and guys in this thread! Looking forward to using your platform, I am not on facebook since all the scandals, and I am craving social media though... how long is it gonna be before we get this up and running?!?
  Howdoo welcome to the revolution.  Depends if you have android or Iphone Iphone wont be till August according to roadmap but android is available to play w now.
Started using the Alpha today, seems pretty straightforward.  I like the part where you will be able to tip Udoos.
big up for the americans, not sure how us eurofolk will take to tipping, but for me these kind of things are gonna blow up, this is REAL useage, being able to chuck someone a few quid for doing soemthing cool that you enjoyed, its the future, i am so excited about all the recent news with howdoo, its like its neverending good things coming out, i bet it blasts right out the gate
Activity: 50
May 23, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
Activity: 26
May 23, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
Any big news on Howdoo?
Activity: 63
May 23, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
I agree, they've been really good at communicating, something hugely lacking with other ICOs, lots of reassurance about the future, very excited.

A very helpful telegram group
Totally agree, really good group plus they give you the chance to win 300 Udoos daily with their meme comp.
Activity: 7
May 23, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
 Grin Grin Everyone don't miss out, 10 days left ad the presale is over! get I early and test the Alpha at https://howdoo.io/ Grin Grin
May 23, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
nice to see that its not all men on here, lol. don't get too many girls in crypto, so hello Suzie, welcome! I agree, its gonna be an awesome platform, do you know about the EOS change etc?...
Activity: 55
May 23, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
I wanna use it too, even test the demo would be cool but i got iphone, well annoying, but prob gonna be worth the wait, iron out some of the bugs. Do you know the iOS date for beta? August seems like forever away waiting for the main launch too but it will be here in no time..
Activity: 23
May 23, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

why no IOS?
Activity: 33
May 23, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
Activity: 38
May 23, 2018, 01:48:48 PM
Activity: 55
May 23, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
Why do we need so many projects for the same thing, I really don't like the feeling of this. so unprofessional and probably a scam anyway

I would tell you they are not a scam, I have been following them for awhile now. Check out there Alpha, I'm actually quite impressed!
I'm also going to say that this is not a scam, my partner is using the alpha at the moment and it's great.  Right now I can not fault them

Team have been really helpful on TG and in correspondence.

More ICOs should be like them
Definately not a scam, been using the Alpha for a little while now and it is excellent.  Also agree about the TG group!!
Yep, please check out the Telegram Group. Very active group with helpful admins. 

Had to chime in here, anyone who thinks this is a scam, wow... how did you get to that? This project is fully legit, check all the team, check the telegram..

I couldn't agree more! The team is fantastic, they have a working Alpha product anyone with a Gmail can test, they are responsive to questions 24/7 and the founder himself is in dang near every room I visit lol. If that was a scam, they are putting FAR too much effort into this project. However, I know that is not the case. I also saw they have some kind of big news coming out today or tomorrow. Anyone heard anything?

ahh waiting for announcements, so annoying haha! Have we heard anything yet? I've an inkling, but don't want to look stupid, lol
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
Been getting some buzz that they may be close to hard cap and might not need to go to mainsale.

I've loaded up.

Yeah, i too need to get in and load up myself...
yeah, probably best to get in sooner rather than later... I dont think this is going to hang around much longer, for a few reasons..
Activity: 23
May 23, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
I'm really looking forward to the BETA, will be able to do a lot more with it
Activity: 1
May 23, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
Test the alpha version! Looks really cool - https://howdoo.io/
Remember that the public pre-sale ends in 10 days from now.

i've got the alpha it's great and i've got all my coins already although i'll probably end up buying more

i have just gotten the alpha aswell i can see the potential with it looking foward to what the team bring out in the future
Activity: 2
May 23, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
Been getting some buzz that they may be close to hard cap and might not need to go to mainsale.

I've loaded up.

Yeah, i too need to get in and load up myself...

i've only just got a eth free so i'm going to be buying today

same but i have already loaded up but just got more eth so i can get more
Pages:
Jump to: