Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 46. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
so apparently they have been working on the EOS fork for a few months. Great that they are ahead of the game.
ive been following this for some time, and they are always active and engaging in the telegram and have communicated throughout, so yeah i wouldnt put this past them, I think the announcement of the eth-fork, might have even been a story just to throw people off the scent of them investigating the real EOS switch, glad its been done so professionally.
Activity: 55
May 30, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
Grin ;DWho has tested the Alpha of the future social media  at https://howdoo.io/ ?? Theres 8 Days left of the presale folks, id get in now like most of us in here before before it sells out, i got mine at a discount! Also, this will be helpful for the community, check out Keith warings crypto pools telegram group    t.me/Officiallykeith   Kiss Kiss

I have an iPhone so I have to wait a little. I did see the video by Sit on My Bits. He showed the alpha. Looks promising.
Yeah - I joined Keith's group a while back. Good crypto discussions and deals.

Yeah, Keiths deals are amazing, if anyone one wants to go and look he's always refreshng his deals! Grin
Hmmm. Suppoman newbie... doesn't quite seem right? If you are the real Suppoman why not do a video covering howdoo, this is clearly going to be huge, I am wondering why you've not covered it just yet? Cheers dude!
Activity: 16
May 30, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
I like the product, but the Howdoo visual identity is brilliant - logo, colour. They have thought things through...I have joined 30 groups or so on Telegram. The Howdoo one is the easiest to find  Smiley
to some people, and this is true for some ICOs, it wont really matter too much about the logo/colour imo, as they are doing things behind the scenes, but this IS social media.. this IS what people need to recognise instantly, and this is a winner right out the bat, as you said, I got like 50 tg groups, I can zoom to Howdoo in an instant, the hand, the colour, everything, perfect start. Aside from all the cool technical stuff they are doing, its clear they want to be a standout brand.
Activity: 45
May 30, 2018, 07:15:22 AM
Any more news on the Sale date finishing early?

They might go to exchange in June!

The Pre-sale is being closed on June 2nd. Our full ITO begins immediately on June 3rd BUT will close on June 12th.
Activity: 45
May 30, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
Crypto Tonight | 10th episode anniversary | Best projects for 2018 https://youtu.be/im6hAe1uxCA  via @YouTube

We love this video. It makes us so happy to get independent reviews and members of our community feeling the Howdoo vibe.
Activity: 153
May 30, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
Any more news on the Sale date finishing early?

They might go to exchange in June!
Activity: 14
May 30, 2018, 03:46:45 AM
so apparently they have been working on the EOS fork for a few months. Great that they are ahead of the game.
Really wow that is great to here I swear this team knows there stuff

When I do ICO research, I always start with the team because it is most likely a waste of money and time to continue if the team - core and advisors - don't look right. With Howdoo, they have good people in the team and they have a proven track record. Promising start. I am investing an looking forward to following the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
I like the product, but the Howdoo visual identity is brilliant - logo, colour. They have thought things through...I have joined 30 groups or so on Telegram. The Howdoo one is the easiest to find  Smiley

I agree 100% that this is an Excellent project with great prospects. It's not too late to run into an escaping train.he developers are doing a good and necessary thing. The Howdoo project will change the existing order of things in the market of social media resources. It's time to change something, it's time.I wish you successful promotion of the project!
Activity: 40
May 30, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
May 30, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

everything about this is positive

Yup - I am holding EOS and now Howdoo. Happy days so far  Smiley
Activity: 33
May 30, 2018, 01:46:09 AM
Really wow that is great to here I swear this team knows there stuff
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

everything about this is positive
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 09:52:14 PM
Activity: 5
May 29, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
Grin ;DWho has tested the Alpha of the future social media  at https://howdoo.io/ ?? Theres 8 Days left of the presale folks, id get in now like most of us in here before before it sells out, i got mine at a discount! Also, this will be helpful for the community, check out Keith warings crypto pools telegram group    t.me/Officiallykeith   Kiss Kiss

I have an iPhone so I have to wait a little. I did see the video by Sit on My Bits. He showed the alpha. Looks promising.
Yeah - I joined Keith's group a while back. Good crypto discussions and deals.

Yeah, Keiths deals are amazing, if anyone one wants to go and look he's always refreshng his deals! Grin
Activity: 38
May 29, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
Crypto Tonight | 10th episode anniversary | Best projects for 2018 https://youtu.be/im6hAe1uxCA  via @YouTube
love it! its great that the community loves the project enough to dedicate time and obviously a lot of effort and research into amazing videos like this; surely a sign that howdoo is going to be massive.. I am not seeing the kind of community spirit amongst some of the other ICOs. Great times ahead. x
Activity: 50
May 29, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
Make sure everyone goes to telegram to vote if the blockchain should be renamed or keep it howdoo related.  Personally I think chainicious or kuntchain would be amazing and of course named after howdoo biggest diva
haha that would be hilarious if it were possible i'd love that name... but seriously any ideas as to a good alternative name if they do go with a diff howBX maybe? what would you actually vote for?

What was the outcome of the poll? I voted to keep the name as Howdoo.
Oh I actually came to ask the same question.  Does anyone know
May 29, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
Good metrics for Howdoo. Worth investing time, energy and money in.
May 29, 2018, 04:07:30 PM
yes team is good fun and friendly to me in chat. They help me understand more about of howdoo

Good admin work but in general a good atmosphere in the Telegram chatroom. Activity is always a good sign for an ICO.
Activity: 23
May 29, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
yes team is good fun and friendly to me in chat. They help me understand more about of howdoo
Activity: 40
May 29, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: