Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 14. (Read 530489 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Cryptoslave has not been active on this thread since July 10, 2017, 09:48:55 PM.

Is he the main developer of this project?

If this coin needs MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, then it is better to leave it alone at NOVAEXCHANGE, because too many exchanges at this premature stage will only make it difficult to upgrade the Network in the future.

PLEASE STAY WELL AWAY FROM YOBIT !!!  Wink

The only major development ANC needs at the moment is the integration of the zerocoin protocol. Cryptoslave has updated the desktop and portable wallets and the network explorer. I2P is also working well, therefore, if zerocoin works, we could have one of the best anonymous coins in the market.

Let the zerocoin protocol developers come around, so that we can all reach an agreement.
There was discussion with them. They preferred the insecure and centralized variant...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Cryptoslave has not been active on this thread since July 10, 2017, 09:48:55 PM.

If this coin needs MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, then it is better to leave it alone at NOVAEXCHANGE, because too many exchanges at this premature stage will only make it difficult to upgrade the Network in the future.

The only major development ANC needs at the moment is the integration of the zerocoin protocol. Cryptoslave has updated the desktop and portable wallets and the network explorer. I2P is also working well, therefore, if zerocoin works, we could have one of the best anonymous coins in the market.

Let the zerocoin protocol developers come around, so that we can all reach an agreement.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

legendary

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Yobit only problem..
Try cryptopia.co.nz or btc100.com
legendary
I share the same view Machico,
I will DM you and join the dev chat shortly to see in what ways I can help.

Sure, but we need Cryptoslave to tell us how we can go forward with development. I have PMed him but he has not replied.

Cryptoslave tried to get ANC to trade on Yobit but it seems we have been rejected. Maybe we have been rejected because we are not a fraudulent coin like some coins they have trading there. Bytheway, we are not losing much because yobit is a shitty exchange with high pump and dump volume. The problem we have now is that other exchanges have high costs and we can't afford to apply.

I still have the indiegogo crowdfunding application open but as someone suggested, it would probably be best to do it at exchanged.i2p.

In regards to the integration of zerocoin, someone here spoke to some developers and was quoted $20k. When I return to the uk from my holidays, I will go to the i2p chat room and ask people there how much it would cost and if it is worth it.
STAY AWAY FROM YOBIT

We will get this coin on another exchange.

Where are the DEVELOPERS that want to fix this coin? Let them come around and fix this coin.

Sure, but we need Cryptoslave to tell us how we can go forward with development. I have PMed him but he has not replied.

Cryptoslave tried to get ANC to trade on Yobit but it seems we have been rejected. Maybe we have been rejected because we are not a fraudulent coin like some coins they have trading there. Bytheway, we are not losing much because yobit is a shitty exchange with high pump and dump volume. The problem we have now is that other exchanges have high costs and we can't afford to apply.

I still have the indiegogo crowdfunding application open but as someone suggested, it would probably be best to do it at exchanged.i2p.

In regards to the integration of zerocoin, someone here spoke to some developers and was quoted $20k. When I return to the uk from my holidays, I will go to the i2p chat room and ask people there how much it would cost and if it is worth it.
Activity: 94
I'm sure those big whales will eventually input something for the coin seen as though they have so much of the marketcap!

Whoever has spent 10btc to buy 500k and is trying to fill another 10btc order will have nearly 50% of the whole ANC current money supply. I wonder who it is and if he/she wants to contribute to the development of ANC. One thing is certain, he/she sees value, otherwise the investor would not invest nearly $100k at current Btc valuation.

PS: I am filled with renewed optimism. So much so that I now own 5.5k and will try to buy more in the coming weeks if I can free up some Btc from other investments.

PSS: We need more members of the ANC community to be more active here so we can discuss the future for our coin.
I'm sure those big whales will eventually input something for the coin seen as though they have so much of the marketcap!

Whoever has spent 10btc to buy 500k and is trying to fill another 10btc order will have nearly 50% of the whole ANC current money supply. I wonder who it is and if he/she wants to contribute to the development of ANC. One thing is certain, he/she sees value, otherwise the investor would not invest nearly $100k at current Btc valuation.
Yeah some big accumulations going on for ANC.
I'm sure some of those whales will hold for a big profit.

The 500K order is not me no  Wink
I'm sure a well managed community will definitely help in crowdfunding and I have a few people with talent that might be interested in adding value to the project as well.

Agree with you woogod. We are waiting for cryptoslave to post so we can discuss these things with him.

Have you guys noticed the 10 btc order on nova for nearly 500k ANC? I wonder if nova actually has that many coins there considering the coins that were lost when cryptsy went bust and there are only 2.5m in existence.

Could you tell me a bit more about how many coins were lost when different exchanges went bust / delisted?

Also, I can help secure the network with mining, currently the multipools really mess things up when they ramp up the difficulty way too high and block generation doesn't happen for a while. I'll have a few GH/s for scrypt to do this later this month.

I don't know if you were in crypto when cryptsy went bust back in late 2015? But many people lost the coins they had in the exchange including anoncoins. Cryptsy was the largest ANC exchange and I guess many coins were lost there.

Cryptoslave I think controls the network. He is the main developer we have at the moment.

The 500k order on nova, 200k has been filled. Someone will have a large percentage of the ANC market.

PS: woogod - is the 500k order yours?

PSS: entertheabyss - how can we go about to do the crowdfunding on your exchange?

Another 10 Btc order to buy 600k ANC. It would be nearly 50% of all current ANC supply after yesterday's 500k order that was filled traded in two days and probably off the market. I think this order will never get filled.
I'm sure a well managed community will definitely help in crowdfunding and I have a few people with talent that might be interested in adding value to the project as well.

Agree with you woogod. We are waiting for cryptoslave to post so we can discuss these things with him.

Have you guys noticed the 10 btc order on nova for nearly 500k ANC? I wonder if nova actually has that many coins there considering the coins that were lost when cryptsy went bust and there are only 2.5m in existence.

Could you tell me a bit more about how many coins were lost when different exchanges went bust / delisted?

Also, I can help secure the network with mining, currently the multipools really mess things up when they ramp up the difficulty way too high and block generation doesn't happen for a while. I'll have a few GH/s for scrypt to do this later this month.

I don't know if you were in crypto when cryptsy went bust back in late 2015? But many people lost the coins they had in the exchange including anoncoins. Cryptsy was the largest ANC exchange and I guess many coins were lost there.

Cryptoslave I think controls the network. He is the main developer we have at the moment.

The 500k order on nova, 200k has been filled. Someone will have a large percentage of the ANC market.

PS: woogod - is the 500k order yours?

PSS: entertheabyss - how can we go about to do the crowdfunding on your exchange?

Is there any active development for ANC?
Its got an excellent brand, also with zerocoin integration I think this can be worth so much more as a private coin with such a old valid chain.

Yes, Cryptoslave has done continuous development of the wallet and i2p connection. The only thing missing at the moment is the zerocoin integration.

Sweet is the link in OP where devs communicate?
I'd like to help if I can

One of the most important developments we need is the integration of zerocoin to make anoncoin totally anonymous. We thought about raising the money to get someone to do it via crowdfunding, but that probably won't go ahead at least via indiegogo. We might try it via exchanged.i2p if the exchange owner stills wants to go ahead and do the crowdfunding there.

Are you a programmer?

Hi sorry no I am not a programmer, only basic HTML & CSS skills nothing fancy...
I am a miner so I can point miners at the network to have it secured,
At the moment though multipools have kind of messed up the difficulty - they increased it to a ridiculous diff and left it to a few miners, thus no block generation for a while yesterday.

Also could donate a bit of money / help design / run fundraising campaign or manage community / twitter for you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: