Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 15. (Read 530493 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Pos and masternode?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Is there any active development for ANC?
Its got an excellent brand, also with zerocoin integration I think this can be worth so much more as a private coin with such a old valid chain.

Yes, Cryptoslave has done continuous development of the wallet and i2p connection. The only thing missing at the moment is the zerocoin integration.

Sweet is the link in OP where devs communicate?
I'd like to help if I can

One of the most important developments we need is the integration of zerocoin to make anoncoin totally anonymous. We thought about raising the money to get someone to do it via crowdfunding, but that probably won't go ahead at least via indiegogo. We might try it via exchanged.i2p if the exchange owner stills wants to go ahead and do the crowdfunding there.

Are you a programmer?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Its got an excellent brand, also with zerocoin integration I think this can be worth so much more as a private coin with such a old valid chain.

Yes, Cryptoslave has done continuous development of the wallet and i2p connection. The only thing missing at the moment is the zerocoin integration.

IRC "IRC2P" on i2p. join channel #anoncoin-dev
Activity: 94

Activity: 94
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list.

I agree with you. The volume was huge compared to the small withdrawal limits at BTC38.

I can confirm I was able to withdraw 2057 ANC from BTC38. They are not worth much at the moment, but who knows in the future?

The price went from below 1000 satoshi to over 100.000 in just two months so you never know. The origins of anoncoin is good, but without any active devolpment and community interest the price will just go down. Still the coin have potential.
Anoncoin fucking good! Need marketing only..
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list.

I agree with you. The volume was huge compared to the small withdrawal limits at BTC38.

I can confirm I was able to withdraw 2057 ANC from BTC38. They are not worth much at the moment, but who knows in the future?

The price went from below 1000 satoshi to over 100.000 in just two months so you never know. The origins of anoncoin is good, but without any active devolpment and community interest the price will just go down. Still the coin have potential.

Activity: 76

Activity: 98
Just because the price slid doesn't mean it will never recover. Anoncoin is still being mined, is still a valid chain.

I am not saying that ANC is dead. I am just saying that we need a higher volume exchange. Yobit would be a solution, but it seems that they have not either made a decision or the decision was not to list ANC. It has been more than a month since CS made the request and we have heard nothing about it. Moreover, ANC to survive, it needs more developers that believe in the project and overall a bigger community. That at the moment is non-existent.

In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list. Maybe CS knows more about it than we do at this stage.

The other question about BTC38 is, what happens to ANC coins? BTC38 had a large amount of ANC's. I was given INFChain to replace my coins and in a way I was quite lucky because the value of the INF's I was given was close to the value of the ANC's vs CNY I had prior to the suspension. However, I was told today that I will be allowed to withdraw my 2k ANC's from tomorrow until the 10th August. I am not sure it will happen but if it did, it would be amasing. I got the replacement coins, converted to BTC to get BCC there (the BCC is already in my BTC38 account) and my ANC's, lol.

Yobit isn't worth being listed on anyway.

Bittrex, Cryptopia are the two major players in my eyes now that btc-e is kaput and poloniex is losing trust.
Just because the price slid doesn't mean it will never recover. Anoncoin is still being mined, is still a valid chain.

I am not saying that ANC is dead. I am just saying that we need a higher volume exchange. Yobit would be a solution, but it seems that they have not either made a decision or the decision was not to list ANC. It has been more than a month since CS made the request and we have heard nothing about it. Moreover, ANC to survive, it needs more developers that believe in the project and overall a bigger community. That at the moment is non-existent.

In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list. Maybe CS knows more about it than we do at this stage.

The other question about BTC38 is, what happens to ANC coins? BTC38 had a large amount of ANC's. I was given INFChain to replace my coins and in a way I was quite lucky because the value of the INF's I was given was close to the value of the ANC's vs CNY I had prior to the suspension. However, I was told today that I will be allowed to withdraw my 2k ANC's from tomorrow until the 10th August. I am not sure it will happen but if it did, it would be amasing. I got the replacement coins, converted to BTC to get BCC there (the BCC is already in my BTC38 account) and my ANC's, lol.
Activity: 98
Moreover, we haven't heard anything from Cryptoslave for a while or Yobit for that matter and now we are only on two exchanges with very low volume. I have to admit that it is looking grim for ANC. The CNY I was able to salvage from this mess (22k) I have on BTC38, will be converted to BTC so I can transfer to BITTREX and buy BCC, Monero and Decred. 

Luckily, I was able to sell all our (Lifeboat's) ANC during the recent surge in ANC price. BTC38 has low enough limits on withdrawals that it took me a week and a half to make our trade even though I used two accounts on BTC38 and got BTC38 to raise the withdrawal limit on one of them. (I prefer to withdraw all proceeds after a trade so I was limiting the size of the trades since I could only withdraw so much funds.) I turned our ANC to Zcash as it does what ANC originally promised.
Does anybody know what is happening with BTC38? Trading seems to be suspended!
I wrote to BTC38 and they said, "ANC we will no longer provide transaction services. So please understand!"

BTC38 has made the decision to cancel the listing of ANC and other small coins due to what they said was low volume, little development etc. They gave me IFNChain in exchange yesterday for all my ANC's (2000+) which I sold for CNY and got most of the value I had prior to the suspension. Overall the deal is actually very good compared to what has happened to ANC on Nova. If I had my coins on nova today, I would have lost around 80% of the value ANC had prior to the suspension on BTC38.

Moreover, we haven't heard anything from Cryptoslave for a while or Yobit for that matter and now we are only on two exchanges with very low volume. I have to admit that it is looking grim for ANC. The CNY I was able to salvage from this mess (22k) I have on BTC38, will be converted to BTC so I can transfer to BITTREX and buy BCC, Monero and Decred. 
I wrote to BTC38 and they said, "ANC we will no longer provide transaction services. So please understand!"
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Can we list this coin on another exchange please ? At least on Cryptopia. Bittrex and Poloniex would be more difficult . I'm really tired of creating accounts on thousands of exchanges . If the price goes below $1 is definately  a good buy considering the low supply of this coin.

Hi entertheabyss,
I am trying to withdraw BTC from exchanged.i2p, but the system says that the BTC address is incorrect. Do you know the reason?

Hi machico,

There was an issue with the address validation script that checks if withdrawal addresses are in the correct format. I fixed it and it should work fine now.
Try again and let me know if you have any more issues.

entertheabyss - It has gone through. Thank you for that.I will be back when there is more volume on the ANC/BTC market. The exchange looks good though, well done.

Hi entertheabyss,
I am trying to withdraw BTC from exchanged.i2p, but the system says that the BTC address is incorrect. Do you know the reason?
Pages:
Jump to: