Pages:
Author

Topic: Official ASICMINER Block Erupter Europe - page 35. (Read 109524 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
BTCGUILD has announced this:

"Since all other outlets are announcing this even though it was not supposed to happen until August 1, yes, USB Block Erupters are having a price cut!

USB Block Erupters are now on sale at 0.60 BTC per device (free shipping to US). A huge number of units are en route, which will clear the backorder, and leave roughly 1,000 units available for next day shipping by August 1.

If you ordered an Erupter at 1 BTC, all is not lost yet. A coupon program is being initiated by ASICMINER and distributed by BTC Guild. 30% of the units sold at 1 BTC will be eligible to purchase a 2nd unit for 0.10 BTC (+0.05 Shipping/Handling). The exact method of coupon distribution will be announced when coupon units arrive, which should be around August 5th."
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
any news on the rumored pricedrop to 0.6BTC?

kind regards
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Ordered 3 USB miners at web shop, paid and several days later tracked package arrived at my home.
All miners brand new and working fine.   Thank you yxt for pro service.

p.s. I am sad after reading about vdragon's group buy. I know how everybody feel - had been scammed
for aproxx, 3 BTC a week earlier by EuropeanMiner myself. Dont give up, there is a lot of good people
in bitcoin community out there.

route
Activity: 120
Could only afford 2  Sad , but they arrvied today  Smiley.

Thank you yxt

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
see the post above, it's "in processing"
I just initialized mail-resend by hand
That's good. Just wanted to confirm that the order did not disappear into the void and that it won't take overtly long to ship as every day counts.

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

When are you going to sell miners near the new rumoured BTC0.6 reseller price? I guess after you sold out the current batch and Friedcat confirmed the new price!?
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
legendary
Hi, yxt. How is my order going? I paid BTC16.94 for 15 miners 2 days ago and still have not received neither payment confirmation nor shipment details.
I also see that another transaction of 10.75 came to the same receiving address (https://blockchain.info/address/1JguUGE7ppZWPQq9gSMfyxWKQpidA1y1W7). I thought that unique addresses were created per customer.
When can I expect my order to be shipped?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Also ordered some and i'm gonna order more of them...better then building a mining rig Smiley

Anyone got a confirm email when the BTC's were transferred?

Store system has unfortunately stopped to send automatic confirmations.  Huh
I look at it later and initialize confirmation emails by hand .... sorry

No problem bro
yxt
legendary
Also ordered some and i'm gonna order more of them...better then building a mining rig Smiley

Store system has unfortunately stopped to send automatic confirmations.  Huh
I look at it later and initialize confirmation emails by hand .... sorry
Activity: 120
^ +1 for the cooler idea
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
If anyone needs a heatsink for the USB Block Erupter's ASICs, the guy who sold me several Raspberry Pi heatsink kits, is now selling only the heatsink 8x8x6 mm, good for the BE100 chip:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121148027445

I have only one Block Erupter and this is how I cool it:

It's an old Pentium I heatsink from the mid '90s, supported by a 3.5" drive cover of an old PC case.  Cheesy

I may get more BE's if the price drops but am currently out of cash. Wink
Activity: 72

legendary
Ordered and paid for 15 miners from the shop yesterday. While I am waiting for them to be delivered, what do people use to control them on Windows and FreeBSD (want to try both OSs)? CgMiner? If so with which options? Other applications? What is most efficient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
If anyone needs a heatsink for the USB Block Erupter's ASICs, the guy who sold me several Raspberry Pi heatsink kits, is now selling only the heatsink 8x8x6 mm, good for the BE100 chip:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121148027445
Activity: 16
@ yxt
Probably You need add this option to webshop:

international registered/insured priority mail --> 8+ €

I was stressed when money in my wallet was less then expected for order  Shocked

+ 1 hour for money transfer this is very small time for offline valet users, may be 2-3 h will be good?

No payment address in order list
No "payment received" confirmation (may be link to blockchain integration will be good)

For all other:
Thank You very much, waiting ...
 Grin
yxt
legendary
atm no hubs in store, sorry

http://www.asicminer-shop.de/
Activity: 108
I would like to buy 10 pieces erupter.
additional usb hub that you have on offer?
yxt
legendary
all case 2) PM sent  Smiley

'm Pretty sure that some of you get them several times....
Sorry, was copy & paste through my entire PN List  Wink
Activity: 18
To honor the participants of my GB, they can place one order, regardless of the quantity ordered, for 0,99 BTC per unit.
0,99 0,97 - You can only place one order! max 30 units
Now I'm even more eager waiting when orders will be open. But for how long do you intend to keep lower price for newcomers?
Pages:
Jump to: