Pages:
Author

Topic: Official ASICMINER Block Erupter Europe - page 38. (Read 109524 times)

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I have received 30 USB Miners,
They works fine and the boxes were sealed Smiley
//DeaDTerrs
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
pic of the already shipped "imaginary eurpters"   Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2656124
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I've been tired of waiting so bought one from eBay for 150 bux.

Yes overpriced but at least I'll get it soon. I didn't get it with the idea it will make me rich (though by paying in USD I may make ROI in USD once BTC rises and yes I could have made more by just buying BTC but that seems boring to me). I want to experience Bitcoin mining instead of just being some investor type.
yxt
legendary
its on topic, you ignoring the fact that there are 1000 shipped units...
If you are sure about what your saying...put your money where your mouth is Grin

--------
@pajak666
same for you: put your money where your mouth is Grin

and please buy elsewhere
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
d) more miners arrived here today  Smiley

2) your "order" was before my OP official ASICMINER Block Erupter reseller for Europe, you received NO message that the order is in the first 1000 pieces
---> Do nothing and wait for a PN, ~24h before the official order processing you will get one. You get a small time advantage but you're a beta tester

will start to send them out today.
----------
Pure Magic, some mess in the thread and Voila! here they are, they just arrived today. he will start to send PM's after 3 weeks.
Magic Magic everywhere!
Activity: 826
°^°
Ivan, calm down.

I can understand you are pissed of all the BFL made here the last weeks.
Friedcat went OOS, yxt waited for mysterious documents, Menig payed next-day-delivery but holds units...
And on the other side Canary and Sonic in CA and US tarting and shipping groubuys one after another

But at least - no one was scammed yet!
yxt never presold anything, Menig refunds all orders if desired.
Activity: 826
°^°
when people who ordered erupters from you will post pictures here that they received their erupters[/color]
http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/set_identcodes.do?idc=129919893174

4 other ones he shipped directly to a customer of me, all arrived fine
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

when people who ordered erupters from you will post pictures here that they received their erupters I will give you apologize, until then my opinion about you and Bitaddict can be found in my topic

I bought those 2 USB Block Erupters from yxt:
yxt
legendary
a) i had 0 stock when fc announced me as reseller
b) i ordered asap, and first 1000 units are already sent out, as i wrote here
c) fc was out of stock, i had to wait over 7 days.. you can all read that in the first 2 posts

d) more miners arrived here today  Smiley

Currently I am not yet satisfied with the webshop.
And Bitmit is down...

2) your "order" was before my OP official ASICMINER Block Erupter reseller for Europe, you received NO message that the order is in the first 1000 pieces
---> Do nothing and wait for a PN, ~24h before the official order processing you will get one. You get a small time advantage but you're a beta tester

will start to send them out today.
----------

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Not to mention that it's is 3 weeks now since Friedcat announced you as official reseller.
All other resellers from other part of globe were able to ship their units.
For example I know one dude who decided to stick with Canadian reseller and received his units prior to all other people which decided to do it right way as Friedcat asked.
Yeah I can easily imagine that it's way easier to ship something from Canada to Europe than from Germany to Europe.
Even when I was taking part in GB for those USB sticks it was way smoother, quicker and way better organised. Those GB guys were amateurs not mentioned by Friedcat as official resellers and somehow they were able to do it in less than 3 weeks

When I purchased some items from on-line stores in China to Europe, they were sometimes spending up to a month in customs.
Not to mention that it's is 3 weeks now since Friedcat announced you as official reseller.
All other resellers from other part of globe were able to ship their units.
For example I know one dude who decided to stick with Canadian reseller and received his units prior to all other people which decided to do it right way as Friedcat asked.
Yeah I can easily imagine that it's way easier to ship something from Canada to Europe than from Germany to Europe.
Even when I was taking part in GB for those USB sticks it was way smoother, quicker and way better organised. Those GB guys were amateurs not mentioned by Friedcat as official resellers and somehow they were able to do it in less than 3 weeks
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I can confirm yxt has send the first batch (he had in hand).
According to DHL tracking it will be delivered within two days.
When i have them in hand ill post again.
yxt
legendary
read again, before you post!
I never took coins for miners i don't have in my hand,
So I sold nothing that is not already shipped.
EDIT: With the exception of 1 package, because I missed the time frame for pick up today

---
sell your stuff in your thread... that was the reason.

imaginary miners?
put your money where your mouth is...
and how can i scam people without accepting coins, not sure if you are that stupid or only trolling
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
lol, too much bullshit to reply....

+1
yxt
legendary
lol, too much bullshit to reply....

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
HE IS MINING WITH OUR EQUIPMENT!!! I am almost 100% sure about it, why would he also start selling USB HUBS, very strange COINCIDENCE!!!
I am waiting since 25th of june, received only some shitty response (made up never exisiting timeline).
Waiting for papers from German authorities? How many papers you need to send package within EU?
It's so bad that Friedcat is not aware what is actually going on in here.

that's exactly what i thought

why you buy from pre-orders and similar stupid auctions ?

I have xy pieces at home, No stupid queues, pre-orders etc

Be extremely careful with EuropeanMiner!

He doesn't accept escrow...... and he registered 7 July... No way he could PM yxt for buying the USB and getting them. All USB Batch 1 from yxt sold out before that.
Please use escrow or run away.
Activity: 714
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
How come all other resellers were able to do everything right on time?
How come yxt can not speed up things and sort them out properly?
Some dudes decided to go with other parts of globe official resellers and received their units much earlier than people in Europe.
I'm not yxt's lawyer, but perhaps there are re-sellers with more available money for blind orders than yxt. For instance, one USA re-seller ordered some thousands of USB Block Erupters even before starting a group-buy.

It's my believe that yxt had to wait for the request / payment of the first USB Block Erupters @ new lower price from several group-buy  European organizers, before making the first order to Friedcat.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
HE IS MINING WITH OUR EQUIPMENT!!! I am almost 100% sure about it, why would he also start selling USB HUBS, very strange COINCIDENCE!!!
I am waiting since 25th of june, received only some shitty response (made up never exisiting timeline).
Waiting for papers from German authorities? How many papers you need to send package within EU?
It's so bad that Friedcat is not aware what is actually going on in here.

that's exactly what i thought
How come all other resellers were able to do everything right on time?
How come yxt can not speed up things and sort them out properly?
Some dudes decided to go with other parts of globe official resellers and received their units much earlier delivered to Europe than people in that decided to stick with yxt.
Activity: 574
^^^ what ct1aic said +1
Pages:
Jump to: