Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks - page 18. (Read 10763 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Do you have a bounty program? What's the percentage allocation for it?
I'm also interested in their bounty program sir, let's hope that they'll release it sooner. They got good company and great stats to perform with also. I'm sure that there will be a big allocation for it.
Activity: 140
the founder of Bitxoxo is known as Rehman is a bitcoin trader since 2002 and Rezwan a bitcoin enthusiast are joining forces to create this platform

Please clarify "Bitcoin trader since 2002"? since bitcoin only exists at late 2009, or maybe its just a typo error?

Im sorry just a typo error bro. although this platform is so new I think it will have a place in our community
Activity: 182
What would be your projected price during ICO phase for this? and will there be an increasing price just like other ICOs?
Thanks!
Activity: 294
Do you have a bounty program? What's the percentage allocation for it?
Activity: 168
Do you have an exact date for giving us the bounty thread? May i know the percentage of bounty allocation for social media campaign? Count me as one you supporters!
Activity: 224
Well discussed website layout design. Its amazing to have an Indian Bitcoin Exchange with Insurance in your Bitcoin wallets. Thumbs up!
Activity: 280
Cool project. It is interesting while reading the platform. I know it will succeed. Almost all important information was already written in this platform.. And I must say this platform is one of a kind.
Yes, I agree with your comment. I visited their website and the information that you need to know about the platform is well presented and you will know that they truly care for their investors and associates.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
the founder of Bitxoxo is known as Rehman is a bitcoin trader since 2002 and Rezwan a bitcoin enthusiast are joining forces to create this platform

Please clarify "Bitcoin trader since 2002"? since bitcoin only exists at late 2009, or maybe its just a typo error?
Activity: 266
Cool project. It is interesting while reading the platform. I know it will succeed. Almost all important information was already written in this platform.. And I must say this platform is one of a kind.
Was there already a bounty campaign running for this ICO?? Can you give us the link if there's already one??

Count me in, I also want to join the bounty campaign. Hope there is an allocation amount of tokens for it.
Lets believe to the capacity of this project especially when it comes to the platform. But i have some questions regarding Bitxoxo. What about the ICO? Any further information about the upcoming ICO?
Activity: 378
Was there already a bounty campaign running for this ICO?? Can you give us the link if there's already one??
Activity: 238
The potential of this project is significant the team behind this profect is very proffesional and the project should be supported and Im going to invite my friends to join this ICO.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Join and Support Bitxoxo.Exchange this exchanger will become a great exchanger soon. It have a fast trading transaction features and low fees. There coin can make a huge profit because it has a low supply of 20M. !
What is bitxoxo mean? As far as i remember, xoxo is for hugs and kisses. How is it relevant in Bitcoin.... neither can I hug nor kiss bitcoin.

Maybe they put xoxo just to show to the bitcoin traders that they Bitxoxo will show love and care to the bitcoin traders as you can see their customers service is surprising
Im just wondering about the customer service, have tried to contact them but seems they are responding. Maybe just the way we approach them and just understand that there are only 12 in the team, so there will be a possibility that some agents may be occupied or exhausted.  Smiley
It is another opportunity for us to support this kind of project and i believe this one has the capacity of an amazing and trustful platform that least can have. Go for it Bitxoxo!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Join and support Bitxoxo this will become on a great exchanger someday. They have a unique way of giving services and they have a lot of ideas and teamwork to make their project well. I think this will become successful soon.
Activity: 238
It is very unique and interesting project. I hope this project will sucess in the near future to help more people. It is very usable in world wide. With advance technology that they surely like.
Pages:
Jump to: