Pages:
Author

Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information - page 13. (Read 58909 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
from #blackcoinpool IRC room, 6 minutes ago

I quote:

[00:52] im istting here mining with 330 khash to get BC... give me a fucking break

and it happened that he was blaming BC dev. for cryptocash fail earlier in this topic.

Also, are you trying to mine back the lost coins, as that could take a while at this rate :p

No i'm not trying, cause thanks God I dont have an account at cryptocash.

But u know, even if something u haven't been effected by its failure, it doesnt mean u shouldn't care about it, especially after seeing the same b*llshit happening to many users which had lost their coins from Mt.Gox to cryptocash which had the same style of Mt.Gox (blaming-Others) fiasco.

Well at least someone cares Smiley

Anyway, I was referring to linkandzelda, who stated he was mining Blackcoin. So I was wondering if that's the reimbursement plan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
how can i WD my btc from cryptorush... they just closed btc WD!

If you can't withdraw BTC, you could try converting your BTC to an altcoin and withdraw that deposit. I have successfully withdrawn several altcoin funds from Cryptorush a couple of hours ago. Not ideal of course, but if you are desperate...

All altcoin are very expensive on Cryptorush... just like old Gox...
Activity: 381
<+Linkandzelda> i'd also like to apologise on behalf of fystikken for the threats he made. I'm pretty sure that my partnership with him ends from today onwards. very sorry you guys and the blackcoin dev had to go through with those threats. totally uncalled for

this was never said in irc don't lie ffs

r u sure?

lol why should i lie anyway.

Plus u can check his statement in PDF by ur self

I quote:

[00:52] im istting here mining with 330 khash to get BC... give me a fucking break

and it happened that he was blaming BC dev. for cryptocash fail earlier in this topic.

Also, are you trying to mine back the lost coins, as that could take a while at this rate :p

No i'm not trying, cause thanks God I dont have an account at cryptocash.

But u know, even if something u haven't been effected by its failure, it doesnt mean u shouldn't care about it, especially after seeing the same b*llshit happening to many users who lost their coins from Mt.Gox to cryptocash which had the same style of Mt.Gox (blaming-Others) fiasco.

If you can't withdraw BTC, you could try converting your BTC to an altcoin and withdraw that deposit. I have successfully withdrawn several altcoin funds from Cryptorush a couple of hours ago. Not ideal of course, but if you are desperate...
Activity: 322

I quote:

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
<+Linkandzelda> i'd also like to apologise on behalf of fystikken for the threats he made. I'm pretty sure that my partnership with him ends from today onwards. very sorry you guys and the blackcoin dev had to go through with those threats. totally uncalled for

yes it was, i was there and remember reading it.
Also those users that have been withdrawing too many coins and have even bragged about it... ugh.
Tweet has been removed, but I saw it earlier.

I have been part of many internet communities and have only been part of the crypto community for a couple of weeks, but the amount of scamming and lying going on that I have seen is very bad :p

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Here is an updated public statement about the situation http://goo.gl/vyp9Ms

your statement is funny ..
first off - attitude of fyrstikken again the dev was unacceptable and unprofessional

you guys lost credibility there .. and lots of customers too

now you seem to have realized that - you f-ed up and can not blame the dev and tell people you are not going to cover their losses.

I was in fystikken chat earlier .. and the simply told me get a lawyer so that he can laugh
ha ha ha ... not funny - btw .. I did not have any fund in CR -

it's a positive step to say "you are going to reimburse losses"
but damage is already done ..

good luck to you guys in your future endeavors

oh and PLEASE DON"T ASK FOR DONATIONS

it is silly - you make money off trades and you should not ask for donations to make up for your own mistakes

spend some of that INVESTMENT MONEY to reimburse your customers

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Here is an updated public statement about the situation http://[Suspicious link removed]/vyp9Ms
At least they stopped blame BC developer and admitted to own mistakes.
It will be hard for them repair reputation.
I wish them good luck and that they will return founds to their clients some day.

Yes, this is an improvement. However, words are cheap and I am still very skeptical.

Linkandzelda: after the full audit, do you know who should be reimbursed and for how much? How do you plan on reimbursing people and what's the timeframe?
they mentioned nothing about their faulty accusation against BC dev. team as well
Here is an updated public statement about the situation http://[Suspicious link removed]/vyp9Ms
I wish them good luck and that they will return founds to their clients some day.

Yes, this is an improvement. However, words are cheap and I am still very skeptical.

Linkandzelda: after the full audit, do you know who should be reimbursed and for how much? How do you plan on reimbursing people and what's the timeframe?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
So it goes from blaming the devs, to threatening to kill him and pay someone to cause him bodily harm, to this:

[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha

[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth

[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion  

[17:14] fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin
[17:16] well, it's your business

Where he is essentially bragging about how much money he's going to make off of this. Then to this:

Where you guys "accept" responsibility and are saying you are going to do everything you can to reimburse those who lost BC. Interesting. Any plans to reimburse the guys/gals who lost Zeit as well? I mean, this is the same thing that happened with Zeit. Or are you not accepting responsibility for that one and still blaming the Zeit devs?

I quote:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i tried to take out my BTC fro mthere.. and guess what. i cant!
Activity: 287
https://cryptorush.in/documents/ReachingOuttoBlackCoinUsers-March25th2014.pdf

tl;dr: We fucked up and we don't really have the intention of refunding the rightful owners.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
It's now clear to me that fyrstikken was planning on "daytrading" the account holders funds; that's why he wanted to put them on all of those exchanges.

It's obvious that developers can't trust each other, based on the bug in the coin software. The coin developer was partly to blame.

But on a separate note, from the FYRSTIKKEN pdf:

CryptoRush will from now on have their customers cold-storage placed on Cryptsy,
JustCoin, Bitstamp, BTC-E, CampBX and other well known, well secured Bitcoinexchanges
as an extra layer of security, as we learned from MtGox - never have all the
eggs in one basket.

WTF?!!!! That's the funniest thing I have ever read!

Oh well, at least his 500k will go towards paying back the people who lost money.

I think that already happened.
1. CR sets up the exploit in their daemon
2. CR makes accounts to "overdraw" the affected coin
3. CR sells the BC for a profit hoping to buy back the BC after their huge dump lowers prices
4. CR says users stole BC and blames Dev for the exploit

He actually says they can use the cryptorush coins for arbitrage at 7.15 in this Youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKanG3Jik&feature=youtu.be&a

GREAT IDEA Cheesy Cheesy That's not dangerous at all Shocked
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: