Pages:
Author

Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information - page 9. (Read 58907 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So did everyone just dump CRS shares down to 200 satoshi and someone accidentally became the CEO?

go figure it's all abit strange i know the 1st thing i did was dump my crs and then buy some doge and bail
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
@fyrstikken  53m
I am happy that the President of Cryptocurrency United Association at University of Toronto Mississauga now control 25 % of @TheCryptoRush

https://twitter.com/fyrstikken/status/448712792636661760
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
What DO YOU want him to do? Send CR 1.5m Blackcoins because of your incompetence?
copper member
Activity: 97
Leave everything to me!
Im soooo glad I read this thru to the end.

Someone poke CR with a fork - I think its done.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
New Crypto Rush Tweets

‏@TheCryptoRush  10m
We are proud to announce that the President of CUAUTM is the new CEO of Cryptorush. With a new CEO, comes new servers, and staff to serve!

Edit: Tweet link https://twitter.com/TheCryptoRush
Activity: 70
This kills another shitty exchange.

you must be proud, it doesn't help a particular group with hatred towards alt coins has been DDOS the exchange as well. so much evil in the crypto world.
i managed to buy some doge for a loss and get out when i could log in due to the DDOS. As for cryptorush the exchange has been good to me but it was obvious without real security experience in running an exchange they may become hacked and unfortunately that has happened. Hackers are nothing more than thieves, no good for anyone just as those who DDOS websites, fork coins etc. low of the low and unfortunately the crypto world seems full of these type of people
Activity: 72
it's shittiness was absolutely off the charts
I can't believe I trusted my money to this exchange in the first place
Activity: 154
Exactly. It is very well documented that the daemon's accounts should NOT be relied on:

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/21153/bitcoin-accounts-feature-is-it-practical-or-scalable

Especially on POS coins.

Thanks for that article link!  helpful for something i'm working on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 72
I just converted all my coins to AUR to withdraw... Took about a 25% loss there, $130 lost in a matter of hours
I'm at least happy I was able to get something out, I'm sure with this new information some shit will go down tomorrow
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
The real angle to consider, IMO:

[03:50] I'm surprised that someone uses accounts of daemon

Ya... the developer is surprised someone used a feature included in their software?  Most altcoins are shit and patches typically undergo barely any testing before release.

CrytoRush definitely messed up horribly by relying on coin daemons in general tho.  Isolation is important when you're dealing with so many shit altcoins.

Definitely CR is to blame here. Horrible, horrible devs. Relying on buggy, beta daemons to manage their funds? Allowing negative balance?

What a joke.

Rat4 simply forked Peercoin and changed a few variables. He can't be blamed.

Exactly. It is very well documented that the daemon's accounts should NOT be relied on:

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/21153/bitcoin-accounts-feature-is-it-practical-or-scalable

Especially on POS coins.
legendary
Activity: 1022
a nervous staff that does not want to get involve with the mess now created a panic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Ya... the developer is surprised someone used a feature included in their software?  Most altcoins are shit and patches typically undergo barely any testing before release.

CrytoRush definitely messed up horribly by relying on coin daemons in general tho.  Isolation is important when you're dealing with so many shit altcoins.

Definitely CR is to blame here. Horrible, horrible devs. Relying on buggy, beta daemons to manage their funds? Allowing negative balance?

What a joke.

Rat4 simply forked Peercoin and changed a few variables. He can't be blamed.
Activity: 81
Code:
(23:55:17)so that logchat is true?
(23:55:27)someone i know i might be repeating a lot of questions here
(23:55:27)intangible currencies are going to fall because they've got no real value
(23:55:29)did the new owner buy crypto?
(23:55:30)•supachimp• Yeah supa unfortunitely it is.

Devianttwo, #CryptoRush's IRC channel admin, confirms that DogeyMcDoge's statement is true.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
At least I am getting a lot of comedy value for a couple hundred of bucks...
Activity: 196
Just...effing...insane.
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1274

Devianttwo told Link to come clean multiple times regarding the lies.

They are true. Open your eyes and get out while you still can.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I remember when cryptorush was that exchange I could finally dump my Coinye on
Pages:
Jump to: