Pages:
Author

Topic: Official CaVirtex.com Thread - page 16. (Read 103313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
May 31, 2014, 04:05:22 PM
Looks like people are seeing the truth.. Let me ask Cavirtex this though.. How come when "Joseph David" was asked to speak to our government  he had to bring his lawyer with him and have him sit by is side and hold his hand?

When US exchange owners were asked to speak in front of the NY senate committee hearings none of them showed up with a lawyer to speak for them.

CAVIRTEX is in the process of loosing all their clients! HAHAHHAHAHA

See what happens when you use fake names, fake business titles, fake addresses and allow your customer support agents to work from home.

I can see it now, Joseph and Mark belong together, both are incompetent to run an exchange and both well have ended up loosing people money!

legendary
Activity: 817
May 31, 2014, 01:30:53 PM
My withdrawals only were taking 3 days.  Did one on tuesday, still waiting for this last one.  Isn't the service suppose to get better with time not worse?  The high fees and this latest withdrawal has done it for me, time to try VOS.

Unfortunately VoS is the now the one and only way to get money into an exchange on the weekend - and damn quickly at that. I'll admit it, I used them, and it felt dirty and wrong... but it also felt so good.

Even the little things like the "buy max" button or the withdraw "All" button(that automatically calculates any withdrawal fee) were pleasant surprises. I can't understand why Virtex hasn't upgraded these sorts of things yet. Manually subtracting .0005 from my withdrawals is really getting old.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
May 31, 2014, 12:57:58 PM
My withdrawals only were taking 3 days.  Did one on tuesday, still waiting for this last one.  Isn't the service suppose to get better with time not worse?  The high fees and this latest withdrawal has done it for me, time to try VOS.
legendary
May 28, 2014, 10:40:50 AM
Why is Virtex no longer updated on BitcoinCharts?
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
May 27, 2014, 05:38:29 PM
Fees are too high, your losing customers!
I'm sure they are well aware of this fact.  The nice thing is we have options now in Canada.  I applaud Cavirtex's efforts in pushing bitcoin forward in Canada.  Eventually I would expect the market will pressure them to lower their fees.  
Let me see if I can find monthly volumes for Cavirtex and VOS...
After a quick search I see 24 hour btc/cad volume is 205btc on caviertex and 157btc on VOS.  Ill look for monthly stats later, Im on the subway now so its a little tough.  Seems like Cavirtex is doing ok with those fees though.

7 day volumes: Cavirtex: 1470btc VOS: 961btc
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
May 27, 2014, 01:51:15 AM
Fees are too high, your losing customers!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
CAVIRTEX | Canadian Virtual Exchange
May 26, 2014, 12:08:17 PM
We hear all of you and appreciate the critical feedback. On that note here is some news.

We will be adding 2 new deposit options. We will soon be allowing Interac online direct deposit and in-person cash deposits. We are thrilled to be making Interac online available to our customers and this represents a huge step forward. With Interac Online, deposits will clear faster than ever before so you can be buying that day.  For in-person cash deposits you will be able to go into MoneyMart, and similar businesses, and fund your accounts with cash. Official announcements will follow when they go live but I wanted to let you know that these are features are right around the corner.

As always, your feedback is appreciated; we just ask that you keep it constructive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 22, 2014, 03:30:09 PM
Can somebody please provide an update on this? When can we expect update and financials?

http://blog.cavirtex.com/page/5

Joseph David: "I do intend on paying a dividend once the company shows sustained growth and profitability, and will be providing the next dividend update as well as financials by Q1 2014."

Are you going to be going to the Expo next week on Toronto?

If so, this would be a great place to ask Joseph about a dividend update and financials.

I will also be discussing these with him and update this thread after the Expo.

_mr_e / cavirtex, was this question answered by Mr. David at the expo and if so, can it be shared here?

Yes, as you are aware shares have been coming out. Unfortunately it sounds like there will be no dividends for some time as Virtex is investing in a number of large projects and is looking to spend more this year then they made in revenue last year. Gross profit last year was 300k with a gross revenue of 1.9 mil. Budget for this year is 2.7 million. If volume doesn't pick up they may be seeking additional investment. My guess is the atm network - I'm also guessing Larry O'Brien doesn't come cheap.

Not gonna lie, seeing all the things VoS has been able to pull out of their ass very quickly with comparably extremely low income has me very worried. Why is Virtex moving so slow and expensively while having more employees?

Why can't we have instant Interac deposits? They're really catching up fast! Can't wait to see how Virtex is going to respond to all this strong competition...

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/267nvw/major_announcements_from_vault_of_satoshi_instant/

VOS
prepaid *MASTERCARD* usable *ONLINE*
*INSTANT* interac deposits
*AUTOMATED* withdrawals
*LOWER* fees

You see those capitalized words with the *around them* , Here you have a small company associated with mastercard...they can instantly fund your account via interac (TD,CIBC,SCOTIA,ROYAL...) and a fantastic step forward for a small company to automate the fiat withdrawals.

Also they are bringing in cloud mining, very interested with all the alt coins they trade.

Virtex really needs to pull up the socks, im not going to jump ship rite away but soon as there volume drops and VOS takes off i may switch. Ive done tons of business with virtex and its all been flawless minus the few times my debit withdrawls were missed...because it isnt automated?lol Although that is my down side with virtex plus the thousands in fees ive paid i am looking forward to the instant debit reload they are claiming will be released. With the big BTC boom last year and verification was a issue due to mass amounts, they stated 20-22 employees? thats a bit much for a exchange...step it back a bit because theres gotta be some dog fucking going on there if it takes 22 people to run virtex. Thats were money could be re-invested to grow value and branch out as a company.

legendary
May 22, 2014, 11:12:08 AM
Can somebody please provide an update on this? When can we expect update and financials?

Joseph David: "I do intend on paying a dividend once the company shows sustained growth and profitability, and will be providing the next dividend update as well as financials by Q1 2014."

If so, this would be a great place to ask Joseph about a dividend update and financials.

_mr_e / cavirtex, was this question answered by Mr. David at the expo and if so, can it be shared here?

Yes, as you are aware shares have been coming out. Unfortunately it sounds like there will be no dividends for some time as Virtex is investing in a number of large projects and is looking to spend more this year then they made in revenue last year. Gross profit last year was 300k with a gross revenue of 1.9 mil. Budget for this year is 2.7 million. If volume doesn't pick up they may be seeking additional investment. My guess is the atm network - I'm also guessing Larry O'Brien doesn't come cheap.

Not gonna lie, seeing all the things VoS has been able to pull out of their ass very quickly with comparably extremely low income has me very worried. Why is Virtex moving so slow and expensively while having more employees?

Why can't we have instant Interac deposits? They're really catching up fast! Can't wait to see how Virtex is going to respond to all this strong competition...

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/267nvw/major_announcements_from_vault_of_satoshi_instant/
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
May 20, 2014, 01:09:55 PM
So we are almost two months past the year end financial report,
When will you come through on any promises you make to your investors

LOL, why should they? You don't know who they are, where they are or what they may or may not be doing with your personal information.

Its like you're dealing with ghosts.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
May 19, 2014, 11:47:45 PM
So we are almost two months past the year end financial report,
When will you come through on any promises you make to your investors
legendary
May 17, 2014, 11:05:00 PM
I got my share certificate emailed to me yesterday.

sweet.... cant wait for mine

well i guess i can wait, been doing it for half a year now
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
May 16, 2014, 02:19:10 PM

+1
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
May 15, 2014, 01:02:35 PM
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
CAVIRTEX | Canadian Virtual Exchange
April 28, 2014, 03:42:51 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/23m1de/vault_of_satoshi_launches_full_public_proof_of

Lots of talk about people leaving Virtex lately... These guys are hot on your heels!

Yes and they withdraw to US bank accounts also...have a physical address here in Brantford,ON (1.5hrs from GTA)

Great opportunities if you can do a wire to BTC-e and arb the USD value for the 20$USD gap then further arb the 10% USD/CAD gap...huge potential, yet comes back to the issue of volume

I'm an investor in cavirtex.... though they keep delaying on delivering shares, and I'm upset enough at this point to leave them to rot...
VOS is my new home until cavirtex starts fulfilling it's promises

Delivery of the shares is progressing, albeit slowly due to legal paperwork. I work for CaVirtex and I have not received my shares either. Nevertheless, the shares will eventually be delivered.

If you would like to discuss things further, please feel free to PM me.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 28, 2014, 01:15:08 AM

legendary
April 27, 2014, 05:04:05 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/23m1de/vault_of_satoshi_launches_full_public_proof_of

Lots of talk about people leaving Virtex lately... These guys are hot on your heels!

Yes and they withdraw to US bank accounts also...have a physical address here in Brantford,ON (1.5hrs from GTA)

Great opportunities if you can do a wire to BTC-e and arb the USD value for the 20$USD gap then further arb the 10% USD/CAD gap...huge potential, yet comes back to the issue of volume

I'm an investor in cavirtex.... though they keep delaying on delivering shares, and I'm upset enough at this point to leave them to rot...
VOS is my new home until cavirtex starts fulfilling it's promises
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 22, 2014, 02:16:25 PM

legendary
April 22, 2014, 11:11:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
April 22, 2014, 05:20:44 AM
I think they have liquidity traders actually to deal with arbitrage but that's hired out to someone else
We have extensive, risk-based measures in place to facilitate frictionless trading in digital assets while preventing fraud, money laundering and other illicit activities. This is the only way we can ensure that our marketplace remains safe, accessible and fair for all Canadians.
https://www.cavirtex.com/why_virtex
Pages:
Jump to: